Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1049post #15721 of 1874111/8/13 at 6:11pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15722 of 1874111/8/13 at 6:17pmpost #15723 of 1874111/8/13 at 6:19pmpost #15724 of 1874111/8/13 at 6:52pmpost #15725 of 1874111/8/13 at 7:01pm
Nice looking WA7 you have there.
Am thinking either getting the WA7 or Yulong DA8 to drive my HD800 and TH600.
From what I read so far, the WA7 excels in the amp section with so-so DAC, while the DA8 is a full-blown DAC and amp that supports dsd.post #15726 of 1874111/8/13 at 7:10pmpost #15727 of 1874111/8/13 at 10:43pmQuote:
Are you sure "SL" doesn't stand for secret lust?post #15728 of 1874111/8/13 at 11:51pmpost #15729 of 1874111/9/13 at 12:18ampost #15730 of 1874111/9/13 at 1:07amQuote:
The Sony "thing" is my vintage receiver. It is more than 15 years old but still working strong!
It came with the bookshelf speakers which I am using as my primary computer speakers .post #15731 of 1874111/9/13 at 3:40ampost #15732 of 1874111/9/13 at 4:39amQuote:
That's a real nice looking combo.
What are those dac and amp?
How does it sound?post #15733 of 1874111/9/13 at 7:25amQuote:
That is an Audiolab M-DAC with the Bryston BHA-1 and they sound fantastic.post #15734 of 1874111/9/13 at 8:25amQuote:
I absolutely LOVE it.1000000x better than the O2/ODAC combo, the WA7 is so much better in all aspects.post #15735 of 1874111/9/13 at 3:36pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Looking for price/performance portable headphones! 7 seconds ago
- › New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works 14 seconds ago
- › Looking for high quality Headphones + DAC/amp with 400 EURO budget... 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 1 minute ago
- › IC Dual Questyle CMA800R's. 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] Philips SHL3300 "DJ" Headphones - Most Underrated Headphone? 2 minutes ago
- › Lake People G109 / G103 thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › beyerdynamic DTX 350 p Portable Headphones by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)