Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1049post #15721 of 1892911/8/13 at 6:11pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15722 of 1892911/8/13 at 6:17pmpost #15723 of 1892911/8/13 at 6:19pmpost #15724 of 1892911/8/13 at 6:52pmpost #15725 of 1892911/8/13 at 7:01pm
Nice looking WA7 you have there.
Am thinking either getting the WA7 or Yulong DA8 to drive my HD800 and TH600.
From what I read so far, the WA7 excels in the amp section with so-so DAC, while the DA8 is a full-blown DAC and amp that supports dsd.post #15726 of 1892911/8/13 at 7:10pmpost #15727 of 1892911/8/13 at 10:43pmQuote:
Are you sure "SL" doesn't stand for secret lust?post #15728 of 1892911/8/13 at 11:51pmpost #15729 of 1892911/9/13 at 12:18ampost #15730 of 1892911/9/13 at 1:07amQuote:
The Sony "thing" is my vintage receiver. It is more than 15 years old but still working strong!
It came with the bookshelf speakers which I am using as my primary computer speakers .post #15731 of 1892911/9/13 at 3:40ampost #15732 of 1892911/9/13 at 4:39amQuote:
That's a real nice looking combo.
What are those dac and amp?
How does it sound?post #15733 of 1892911/9/13 at 7:25amQuote:
That is an Audiolab M-DAC with the Bryston BHA-1 and they sound fantastic.post #15734 of 1892911/9/13 at 8:25amQuote:
I absolutely LOVE it.1000000x better than the O2/ODAC combo, the WA7 is so much better in all aspects.post #15735 of 1892911/9/13 at 3:36pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Band Name Game II 24 seconds ago
- › JDS Labs C5D may be the king of Portable AMP/DACs in its price point. 1 minute ago
- › anyone tried to replace the pads on their Soundmagic HP150? 3 minutes ago
- › Headband mod for those sensitive to weight on top of head? 6 minutes ago
- › Passive Speaker/Amp Questions 6 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 6 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 7 minutes ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014 8 minutes ago
- › Help with headphone amp 8 minutes ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014 - Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver... by umhhmm
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)