Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1045post #15661 of 1788811/5/13 at 11:14pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15662 of 1788811/6/13 at 12:10ampost #15663 of 1788811/6/13 at 12:11ampost #15664 of 1788811/6/13 at 12:11ampost #15665 of 1788811/6/13 at 1:10ampost #15666 of 1788811/6/13 at 3:33ampost #15667 of 1788811/6/13 at 5:29ampost #15668 of 1788811/6/13 at 6:10am
Thank you very muchQuote:
Nah that is going to get its own rack m and m will be replaced with a M and G and then i am going to work on a small speaker setup and then come lots of musicpost #15669 of 1788811/6/13 at 7:15ampost #15670 of 1788811/6/13 at 7:30ampost #15671 of 1788811/6/13 at 8:24ampost #15672 of 1788811/6/13 at 8:34ampost #15673 of 1788811/6/13 at 9:49amQuote:
Yes, via HE-Adapter...
No speakers yet...post #15674 of 1788811/6/13 at 9:52amQuote:
Those are floor standing Japanese candle holders. When I have overnight listening sessions, I tend to listen either in the dark or in low light.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › "Good" PC speakers for 100-150$ budget 38 seconds ago
- › Dasetn M760/M1/M3/AP8 earbuds Review/Impressions/Appreciation 38 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 47 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 51 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Everybody has different ears... but HOW DIFFERENT? 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › Will the Audioengine D1 be sufficient to power the Mad Dogs? 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio: NEW! WA7tp (tube PSU) Early-bird offer 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude