Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1042

post #15616 of 19040
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Where as 15 watts is more than I need and I'm 2 way or less most of the time. smily_headphones1.gif
We don't need to know when 2 way (or less) is not enough! wink_face.gif  
TOO MUCH. Although.... I wonder how 5.1 works... wink_face.gif
post #15617 of 19040

 

 

 

^ My little slice-o-heaven.

post #15618 of 19040

Built with GIF Movie Gear 4.0

post #15619 of 19040
Quote:
Originally Posted by cswann1 View Post
 

 

 

 

^ My little slice-o-heaven.

Beautiful, what better way to enjoy alittle time each night.

post #15620 of 19040

Thank you!

 

 I'm pretty happy with this system, but the Black & Tan is probably equal to at least $1000 in upgrades.  Everything just sounds "better" for some reason.

:beerchug: 

post #15621 of 19040
Quote:
Originally Posted by cswann1 View Post
 

Thank you!

 

 I'm pretty happy with this system, but the Black & Tan is probably equal to at least $1000 in upgrades.  Everything just sounds "better" for some reason.

:beerchug: 

Lol i was just going to say "Great Black & Tan, but how is the gear?" :tongue:

post #15622 of 19040

I thought it was a huge fancy tube..! 

 

Super set up though.

post #15623 of 19040
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugBug1 View Post
 

I thought it was a huge fancy tube..!

 

Super set up though.

:biggrin:

post #15624 of 19040

Is that a blender version of Woo WEE? :)

post #15625 of 19040

I recently tried my hand at staining my sister's old Ikea butcher table desk since I inherited her room after my graduation. I don't think it turned out too badly. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

(apologies on the blurry photo!)

post #15626 of 19040

Great work!

post #15627 of 19040

Fidelia > KingRex Unanimous Y-Art USB Cable > Burson HA-160DS > DHC Complement2 Balanced + SE Ultrashort Adapter > HiFiMAN HE-500's.

 

post #15628 of 19040
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefQon View Post
 

Great work!

Thanks! Still at a loss as to what to do for cable management but luckily nobody enters my dungeon to chastise me for such things, haha.

post #15629 of 19040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xovaan View Post
 

Thanks! Still at a loss as to what to do for cable management but luckily nobody enters my dungeon to chastise me for such things, haha.

Spiral wire wraps and clip in cable ties are your best friends. I run all my cables underneath my table with a stick on hook.


Edited by DefQon - 11/2/13 at 8:40pm
post #15630 of 19040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xovaan View Post
 

I recently tried my hand at staining my sister's old Ikea butcher table desk since I inherited her room after my graduation. I don't think it turned out too badly. :)

 

 

(apologies on the blurry photo!)

 

Very nice, Xovaan!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...