- 342 Posts. Joined 8/2008
- Location: Muncie, Indiana, USA
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1041post #15601 of 1943911/1/13 at 6:51pmThat's a vintage Sansui isn't it, SilentOne?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15602 of 1943911/1/13 at 6:52pmpost #15603 of 1943911/1/13 at 7:08pm
Yes, 1978/79 G-22000. It's rumored that Sansui only produced 4,000 units total - 2,000 each for the G-33000/22000.post #15604 of 1943911/1/13 at 7:10pm
Thanks. After an 8 month hiatus, renovation of the audio rig started this week!post #15605 of 1943911/1/13 at 7:13pmpost #15606 of 1943911/1/13 at 7:30pmpost #15607 of 1943911/1/13 at 7:39pmpost #15608 of 1943911/1/13 at 7:42pmQuote:
The Leben is actually push pull. Just not high power.
I sold the Harbeths for a few reasons. Mostly because they didn't work well in the room and you had to JAM to get detail.
These are Klipsch 5.2s. Horns and big woofer. They are WAY more sensitive (96db) than the Harbeths and sound better at lower levels. Got 'em free.
I love the Leben and it's the last thing I'd want to sell.post #15609 of 1943911/1/13 at 7:50pmpost #15610 of 1943911/1/13 at 8:26pm
Ayup. Father gave em to me. He pushes 1200 watts and that's WAY too much for these.post #15611 of 1943911/1/13 at 8:27pmpost #15612 of 1943911/1/13 at 8:34pmWe subscribe to different ideals when it comes to good sound.
He's a MORE POWER BIGGER CRISSOVER kind of guy. He's running 5 way Sansuis with a 1200 watt Carver amp.
Where as 15 watts is more than I need and I'm 2 way or less most of the time.post #15613 of 1943911/1/13 at 8:43pmpost #15614 of 1943911/1/13 at 8:47pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 3920 Active Users (745 Members and 3175 Guests)
- › HiFiMAN HE-6/HE-560/HE-400i + HM-601LE - RE-400/RE-600 In-depth... 23 seconds ago
- › How loud should bass be on headphones? 28 seconds ago
- › Hard on Headphones, need a recommendation for something durable 35 seconds ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 1 minute ago
- › VSonic VSD5 Impressions/Appreciation Thread. VSonic's answer to... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 2 minutes ago
- › "Headphone Amplifier With DAC" - iPhone Lightning to Headphone Jack 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)