Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
If you are looking for an inexpensive USB cable, this is an OK way to spend your money. It will reduce some of the digital irritants and sounds better than the "comes with" usb cables packaged...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
If you told me that my review of a pair of headphones would somehow combine golf, science-fiction, sorcery and a supersonic jet I’d say you’re crazy. But then again if you told me I would...
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1037post #15541 of 1972210/30/13 at 1:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15542 of 1972210/30/13 at 2:39pmpost #15543 of 1972210/30/13 at 2:51pmpost #15544 of 1972210/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #15545 of 1972210/30/13 at 3:42pm
Yeah i did not mean to come off like it's not good but just looking at some of the stuff on here...well you know what i mean.
Just got the Modi today and like it a lot so far.
Edited by Macmuffin - 10/30/13 at 3:54pmpost #15546 of 1972210/30/13 at 4:17pmQuote:*in a thick Indian accent*
Oh yes! You start hearing magic difference in sound after our return policy ends! Sound be good! Go on! Buy cable!post #15547 of 1972210/30/13 at 4:36pm
Some people think there is a difference with cables, some don't. Either way lets stay on topic. Androb if you hear a difference between that one and another cable than there is a difference. If you don't there there isn't. Now more pictures please.post #15548 of 1972210/30/13 at 4:37pmpost #15549 of 1972210/30/13 at 4:41pmpost #15550 of 1972210/30/13 at 5:52pmpost #15551 of 1972210/30/13 at 5:57pm
Is that an sa-9100 I spy? I had one of those a few years back!post #15552 of 1972210/30/13 at 7:20pmpost #15553 of 1972210/30/13 at 7:22pm
Here's my work rig. FLAC files -> Foobar -> USB out -> Aune T1 -> Headphones (Fischer Audio FA-011 and Fischer Audio Tandem iems)
The signal also goes our from the T1 to a Muse M20EX2 20 watt T-amp and then into 2 jmax Bookshelves. Sometimes it's just nice to have the music all around you, even if it isn't that loud.
I'll admit, I'm a bit of a Fischer Audio fanboy. As well as these FA-011 and Tandems, I also own a set of FA-006 cans and some Eterna Rev2 iem's. I'm busily selling things to get a set of their DBA-02 iem's.post #15554 of 1972210/30/13 at 9:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Macmuffin Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It's not much compared to some of the setups on here but i figured i would post it.
Just finished setting it up today.
I have been workin on my portable rig and my next goal is to work in my head-fi station and believe me yours is one that I like. I woud just get a tube amp and some tubes to rollpost #15555 of 1972210/30/13 at 10:14pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Music Game IX 22 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 25 seconds ago
- › Removing multiples 28 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 38 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 58 seconds ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2