Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Compared to Fiio x3, there is no big differences in terms of sound to me. One thing X3 wins, is better bass response with my ES10 headphones. At first i missed sound of my Fiio X3, but i got use to...
I bought these to replace my dead Klipsch Image S2-ii after reading many reviews, because I wanted to try something else in the 60-70$ price range for use with my Sansa Clip Zip, and was very...
A big thanks to Drew and every one at Moon Audio, they handled the sale of this new unit to me and...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1037post #15541 of 1895810/30/13 at 1:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15542 of 1895810/30/13 at 2:39pmpost #15543 of 1895810/30/13 at 2:51pmpost #15544 of 1895810/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #15545 of 1895810/30/13 at 3:42pm
Yeah i did not mean to come off like it's not good but just looking at some of the stuff on here...well you know what i mean.
Just got the Modi today and like it a lot so far.
Edited by Macmuffin - 10/30/13 at 3:54pmpost #15546 of 1895810/30/13 at 4:17pmQuote:*in a thick Indian accent*
Oh yes! You start hearing magic difference in sound after our return policy ends! Sound be good! Go on! Buy cable!post #15547 of 1895810/30/13 at 4:36pm
Some people think there is a difference with cables, some don't. Either way lets stay on topic. Androb if you hear a difference between that one and another cable than there is a difference. If you don't there there isn't. Now more pictures please.post #15548 of 1895810/30/13 at 4:37pmpost #15549 of 1895810/30/13 at 4:41pmpost #15550 of 1895810/30/13 at 5:52pmpost #15551 of 1895810/30/13 at 5:57pm
Is that an sa-9100 I spy? I had one of those a few years back!post #15552 of 1895810/30/13 at 7:20pmpost #15553 of 1895810/30/13 at 7:22pm
Here's my work rig. FLAC files -> Foobar -> USB out -> Aune T1 -> Headphones (Fischer Audio FA-011 and Fischer Audio Tandem iems)
The signal also goes our from the T1 to a Muse M20EX2 20 watt T-amp and then into 2 jmax Bookshelves. Sometimes it's just nice to have the music all around you, even if it isn't that loud.
I'll admit, I'm a bit of a Fischer Audio fanboy. As well as these FA-011 and Tandems, I also own a set of FA-006 cans and some Eterna Rev2 iem's. I'm busily selling things to get a set of their DBA-02 iem's.post #15554 of 1895810/30/13 at 9:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Macmuffin Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It's not much compared to some of the setups on here but i figured i would post it.
Just finished setting it up today.
I have been workin on my portable rig and my next goal is to work in my head-fi station and believe me yours is one that I like. I woud just get a tube amp and some tubes to rollpost #15555 of 1895810/30/13 at 10:14pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › San Jose, CA - Super Mini Meet? 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Lcd's and unlistenable cd's 5 minutes ago
- › Great iem,s for electric guitar based music and blues 7 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphones by vincik
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by vincik
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Frank I
- › Viva Egoista Amplifier by Frank I
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by Mshenay
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › AKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature... by Nec3
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by CasperBxl
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)