Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1037post #15541 of 1921210/30/13 at 1:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15542 of 1921210/30/13 at 2:39pmpost #15543 of 1921210/30/13 at 2:51pmpost #15544 of 1921210/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #15545 of 1921210/30/13 at 3:42pm
Yeah i did not mean to come off like it's not good but just looking at some of the stuff on here...well you know what i mean.
Just got the Modi today and like it a lot so far.
Edited by Macmuffin - 10/30/13 at 3:54pmpost #15546 of 1921210/30/13 at 4:17pmQuote:*in a thick Indian accent*
Oh yes! You start hearing magic difference in sound after our return policy ends! Sound be good! Go on! Buy cable!post #15547 of 1921210/30/13 at 4:36pm
Some people think there is a difference with cables, some don't. Either way lets stay on topic. Androb if you hear a difference between that one and another cable than there is a difference. If you don't there there isn't. Now more pictures please.post #15548 of 1921210/30/13 at 4:37pmpost #15549 of 1921210/30/13 at 4:41pmpost #15550 of 1921210/30/13 at 5:52pmpost #15551 of 1921210/30/13 at 5:57pm
Is that an sa-9100 I spy? I had one of those a few years back!post #15552 of 1921210/30/13 at 7:20pmpost #15553 of 1921210/30/13 at 7:22pm
Here's my work rig. FLAC files -> Foobar -> USB out -> Aune T1 -> Headphones (Fischer Audio FA-011 and Fischer Audio Tandem iems)
The signal also goes our from the T1 to a Muse M20EX2 20 watt T-amp and then into 2 jmax Bookshelves. Sometimes it's just nice to have the music all around you, even if it isn't that loud.
I'll admit, I'm a bit of a Fischer Audio fanboy. As well as these FA-011 and Tandems, I also own a set of FA-006 cans and some Eterna Rev2 iem's. I'm busily selling things to get a set of their DBA-02 iem's.post #15554 of 1921210/30/13 at 9:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Macmuffin Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It's not much compared to some of the setups on here but i figured i would post it.
Just finished setting it up today.
I have been workin on my portable rig and my next goal is to work in my head-fi station and believe me yours is one that I like. I woud just get a tube amp and some tubes to rollpost #15555 of 1921210/30/13 at 10:14pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 48 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Recommendation (And Any Accessories Needed)! 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 2 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-09-15 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Looking for new IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › Not sure what to get... 7 minutes ago
- › Narrowing down the field 7 minutes ago
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)