Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
“You know, I’ve never owned any Schi….um, any of your products..” I was saying to Jason Stoddard in LA in March. Indeed, the last time I’d sampled anything from his company was years ago at a meet...
I am new to head-fi and this is my first ever review. Basically I joined head-fi to read people's expert opinions on different products, as I'm not an audiophile and do not know much about the...
Alessandro Music Series MS1i Black Walnut Cups $169 Big thanks to JoeDoe of Head-Fi as he performed the cup installation as well as the swapping out the headband. I paid a little more for mine...
Value: I got these for $207 and at twice the price they'd be a great buy. Sound: If the next sentence seems defensive, it's not. it's an assertion of the sound quality of the HD598s. I've been in...
I'll refrain from writing an extensive review this time, as everything important has already been shown and written down in the other reviews here on head-fi. I second those opinions and can...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1037post #15541 of 1895810/30/13 at 1:59pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15542 of 1895810/30/13 at 2:39pmpost #15543 of 1895810/30/13 at 2:51pmpost #15544 of 1895810/30/13 at 3:29pmpost #15545 of 1895810/30/13 at 3:42pm
Yeah i did not mean to come off like it's not good but just looking at some of the stuff on here...well you know what i mean.
Just got the Modi today and like it a lot so far.
Edited by Macmuffin - 10/30/13 at 3:54pmpost #15546 of 1895810/30/13 at 4:17pmQuote:*in a thick Indian accent*
Oh yes! You start hearing magic difference in sound after our return policy ends! Sound be good! Go on! Buy cable!post #15547 of 1895810/30/13 at 4:36pm
Some people think there is a difference with cables, some don't. Either way lets stay on topic. Androb if you hear a difference between that one and another cable than there is a difference. If you don't there there isn't. Now more pictures please.post #15548 of 1895810/30/13 at 4:37pmpost #15549 of 1895810/30/13 at 4:41pmpost #15550 of 1895810/30/13 at 5:52pmpost #15551 of 1895810/30/13 at 5:57pm
Is that an sa-9100 I spy? I had one of those a few years back!post #15552 of 1895810/30/13 at 7:20pmpost #15553 of 1895810/30/13 at 7:22pm
Here's my work rig. FLAC files -> Foobar -> USB out -> Aune T1 -> Headphones (Fischer Audio FA-011 and Fischer Audio Tandem iems)
The signal also goes our from the T1 to a Muse M20EX2 20 watt T-amp and then into 2 jmax Bookshelves. Sometimes it's just nice to have the music all around you, even if it isn't that loud.
I'll admit, I'm a bit of a Fischer Audio fanboy. As well as these FA-011 and Tandems, I also own a set of FA-006 cans and some Eterna Rev2 iem's. I'm busily selling things to get a set of their DBA-02 iem's.post #15554 of 1895810/30/13 at 9:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Macmuffin Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
It's not much compared to some of the setups on here but i figured i would post it.
Just finished setting it up today.
I have been workin on my portable rig and my next goal is to work in my head-fi station and believe me yours is one that I like. I woud just get a tube amp and some tubes to rollpost #15555 of 1895810/30/13 at 10:14pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › headphones with ear cups like the Senn HD 558 / 598? 54 seconds ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 56 seconds ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Cheap audiophile laptop 2 minutes ago
- › Are there any Head-Fier's in Montana? 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by harshkamboj
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 201 Headphones by LMNproyect
- › ASUS Xonar Essence ST Headphone 7.1-Channel Audio Card for Audiophiles by Vartan
- › Wireless Stereo Headset by Bugattikid2012
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)