Thanks (Shudder) i think!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Can’t believe nobody has commented on the lack of an extremely basic feature that exists on 99% of MP3 players but missing from this and many other Fiio units — which is the ability to bookmark....
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1035
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15512 of 2130310/27/13 at 12:38pmQuote:
That looks like a cable-management nightmare, but you're definitely doing the hobby right. You've got headphones and source equipment with sound signatures all over the place.post #15513 of 2130310/27/13 at 1:02pmpost #15514 of 2130310/27/13 at 2:03pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by m8o
In search of Mid-range nirvana
It would probably have cost me less to have one high-end rig ... but who's kidding who? I wouldn't have been content with that either!
Headphones from front to back:
Mr.Speaker Mad Dog rev 3.2
Focal Spirit One
Yamaha Pro500 w/custom Beyer 990 pad mod
Beyer T50p on the desk connected to a
Cowon D3 player feeding a FiiO E17/Alpen over Coax S/PDIF
Equipment from the bottom up:
Arcam DV139 DVD/DVD-A/SACD/HDCD/CD player
Perreaux TS2 switch matrix
Little Dot CDP_II transport
Little Dot III+ amp
Perreaux SXH1 Silhouette amp
FiiO E09K E17 Doc/Amp
(and another E17 serving DAC duties to the CDP_II and Foobar2K)
now you can start selling, and buying, and selling again, and buying again... again and again...post #15515 of 2130310/27/13 at 9:27pm
Well this will be my listening station for the next two and a half weeks then the LCD 3's and the Conductor SL move along to the next recipients.
Going to be sad to send the LCD 3's along their way, they are such an amazing headphone.post #15516 of 2130310/27/13 at 10:10pmpost #15517 of 2130310/27/13 at 10:16pmQuote:
Burson loaner tour.post #15518 of 2130310/27/13 at 10:16pmpost #15519 of 2130310/27/13 at 10:32pmpost #15520 of 2130310/27/13 at 10:41pmpost #15521 of 2130310/28/13 at 3:29ampost #15522 of 2130310/28/13 at 7:51am
It is an amazing headphone, in the future possibly but right now it is not in my budget. I would like to hear the closed version as well.
Thank you!post #15523 of 2130310/28/13 at 11:45amQuote:
Trust me, the tube addiction gets expensive very fast...post #15524 of 2130310/28/13 at 11:51ampost #15525 of 2130310/28/13 at 12:43pm
Just think of it as a bonus. You don't have to roll but . . . if you do roll you get a whole new type of sound. (Not always better mind you.)
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 49 seconds ago
- › Recommend Headphones for Gaming. 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 4 minutes ago
- › DAC/AMP acquisition suggestions 5 minutes ago
- › Beyer MMX300s vs Senn HD600s - Can you compare? 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 6 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › My GR07's cable is turning green! 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...