Thanks (Shudder) i think!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all, above any other factor, these are just SO COMFORTABLE!! There are very expensive headphones I used that sound really good but feel like someone is trying to crush my head. These have...
I think it is more of a smartphone gadget, than audiophiles device. It has the potential to save battery power when listening with portable devices. My subjective review of the sound: A little...
Introduction Simgot is a new name in Asian audio that is getting some attention with their new EN700 model. Supposedly, some that were involved in tuning the Ostry IEMs have tuned this one, so...
Have had these for a loooong time. Now that I've got older ears, I don't really hear the beautiful crystal-like treble anymore, but I'm sure it's still there. :)
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1035
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15512 of 2140910/27/13 at 12:38pmQuote:
That looks like a cable-management nightmare, but you're definitely doing the hobby right. You've got headphones and source equipment with sound signatures all over the place.post #15513 of 2140910/27/13 at 1:02pmpost #15514 of 2140910/27/13 at 2:03pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by m8o
In search of Mid-range nirvana
It would probably have cost me less to have one high-end rig ... but who's kidding who? I wouldn't have been content with that either!
Headphones from front to back:
Mr.Speaker Mad Dog rev 3.2
Focal Spirit One
Yamaha Pro500 w/custom Beyer 990 pad mod
Beyer T50p on the desk connected to a
Cowon D3 player feeding a FiiO E17/Alpen over Coax S/PDIF
Equipment from the bottom up:
Arcam DV139 DVD/DVD-A/SACD/HDCD/CD player
Perreaux TS2 switch matrix
Little Dot CDP_II transport
Little Dot III+ amp
Perreaux SXH1 Silhouette amp
FiiO E09K E17 Doc/Amp
(and another E17 serving DAC duties to the CDP_II and Foobar2K)
now you can start selling, and buying, and selling again, and buying again... again and again...post #15515 of 2140910/27/13 at 9:27pm
Well this will be my listening station for the next two and a half weeks then the LCD 3's and the Conductor SL move along to the next recipients.
Going to be sad to send the LCD 3's along their way, they are such an amazing headphone.post #15516 of 2140910/27/13 at 10:10pmpost #15517 of 2140910/27/13 at 10:16pmQuote:
Burson loaner tour.post #15518 of 2140910/27/13 at 10:16pmpost #15519 of 2140910/27/13 at 10:32pmpost #15520 of 2140910/27/13 at 10:41pmpost #15521 of 2140910/28/13 at 3:29ampost #15522 of 2140910/28/13 at 7:51am
It is an amazing headphone, in the future possibly but right now it is not in my budget. I would like to hear the closed version as well.
Thank you!post #15523 of 2140910/28/13 at 11:45amQuote:
Trust me, the tube addiction gets expensive very fast...post #15524 of 2140910/28/13 at 11:51ampost #15525 of 2140910/28/13 at 12:43pm
Just think of it as a bonus. You don't have to roll but . . . if you do roll you get a whole new type of sound. (Not always better mind you.)
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 18 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 54 seconds ago
- › Intona High Speed USB Isolator 1 minute ago
- › Looking for recommendations for my first headphones. 1 minute ago
- › I'm looking for a <$200 amp that has lots of power and some desk... 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Wizard Savanna Giveaway! 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K400 w/601 pads 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 3 minutes ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by Peter Zhang
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by Headzone
- › SIMGOT EN700 In Ear Dynamic Earphone 24Ω Original ... by bhazard
- › Sony MDR-CD2000 CD Series Headphones by leroik
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...