Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
Astell & Kern AKR01 Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead! What are they: I notice that I haven't...
Heir audio was once thought to be the next king of IEMs. Rave reviews was floating everywhere online. The air around these IEMs were so enticing that one who has never heard them would be drawn to...
I have to say, as introduction: I'm not an audiophile, just an "enhanced" user with more than 20 years of analogic and digital listen. I use mainly portable devices, some Fii amplifier, and I...
I'm still a newbie in the headphone category, just starting to try out all the hyped ones like SRH840, HD650/600 etc from the beginning of this year. Now I'm left with this, HD600, and DT880....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1022
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15317 of 1620410/7/13 at 2:16amQuote:You do realize that there's no way a recording passed onto us can give the same, or even close, acoustic properties as in person? Like info listened that video on Grados, it would sound Grado-y.Originally Posted by WilQuote:
Thank you! That photo is just timeless, isn't it?
I have a weird habbit of filming (with sound) my set up...so here's (a somewhat muffled) brief of how they sound. 5dMKII doing the filming.post #15318 of 1620410/7/13 at 2:55amQuote:
I in no way claimed it was an accurate recording, did i?
All in the name of good fun my friend.post #15319 of 1620410/7/13 at 3:08ampost #15320 of 1620410/7/13 at 6:43amQuote:Yes yes, all in jestOriginally Posted by WilQuote:
I in no way claimed it was an accurate recording, did i?
All in the name of good fun my friend.
Your system does look fantastic, I must say.post #15321 of 1620410/7/13 at 6:45ampost #15322 of 1620410/7/13 at 6:48amQuote:
How does the grado sound if you can somewhat compare them to hd650 ? :D I have hd 650 and akg q701, but allways been interested in the wooden grados :ppost #15323 of 1620410/7/13 at 7:15ampost #15324 of 1620410/7/13 at 7:16amQuote:
It's seriously one of my favorite albums of all time.
My vinyl copy is played to death!post #15325 of 1620410/7/13 at 7:37am
I was infected by the well known virus called head-fi, it quickly became an expensive acquaintance,
fortunately I was not hit nearly as hard as other members here
I've always liked reading more than writing
Edited by sprite40 - 10/7/13 at 8:44ampost #15326 of 1620410/7/13 at 3:26pmQuote:
Great album. It sounds real "live" on the video. Congrats!post #15327 of 1620410/7/13 at 4:52pmQuote:
That was quite an audible treat for the silent one...post #15328 of 1620410/7/13 at 10:26pmpost #15329 of 1620410/8/13 at 6:32am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Music Game IX 13 seconds ago
- › beyerdynamic T5p: Photos and first impressions. 16 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 36 seconds ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables feedback thread 1 minute ago
- › The Complete Guide to taking proper care of headphones 2 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 2 minutes ago
- › Why 5+ drivers? Makes no sense to me. 2 minutes ago
- › Help with portable headphone recommendations! 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7550 Replacement Cable ? 5 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Heir Audio 3.Ai by hapopo
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by JoeDoe
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by HPuser9083
- › Ray Samuels Audio F-35 Lightning by HeadphoneAddict
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe