Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Just some background stuff before the review...this is the second source i have owned dedicated to music (i.e not listening to music off my iphone) so i don't have much experience with high end...
I recently got the AK 100 II after dabbling with a phone based stack. Alternate setup: Samsung Galaxy S5 FIIO E18 + PowerAmp Pro (Cost: 2.99€) + iSyncr (Cost: 3.99€) + Stream to...
After an extensive search online for a replacement for my very good Schiit Bifrost, I settled on the Dacmini, in part from comments here on Head-Fi, and the fact that Stereophile has had it as a...
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1022post #15316 of 1845710/7/13 at 12:18am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15317 of 1845710/7/13 at 2:16amQuote:You do realize that there's no way a recording passed onto us can give the same, or even close, acoustic properties as in person? Like info listened that video on Grados, it would sound Grado-y.Originally Posted by WilQuote:
Thank you! That photo is just timeless, isn't it?
I have a weird habbit of filming (with sound) my set up...so here's (a somewhat muffled) brief of how they sound. 5dMKII doing the filming.post #15318 of 1845710/7/13 at 2:55amQuote:
I in no way claimed it was an accurate recording, did i?
All in the name of good fun my friend.post #15319 of 1845710/7/13 at 3:08ampost #15320 of 1845710/7/13 at 6:43amQuote:Yes yes, all in jestOriginally Posted by WilQuote:
I in no way claimed it was an accurate recording, did i?
All in the name of good fun my friend.
Your system does look fantastic, I must say.post #15321 of 1845710/7/13 at 6:45ampost #15322 of 1845710/7/13 at 6:48amQuote:
How does the grado sound if you can somewhat compare them to hd650 ? :D I have hd 650 and akg q701, but allways been interested in the wooden grados :ppost #15323 of 1845710/7/13 at 7:15ampost #15324 of 1845710/7/13 at 7:16amQuote:
It's seriously one of my favorite albums of all time.
My vinyl copy is played to death!post #15325 of 1845710/7/13 at 7:37am
I was infected by the well known virus called head-fi, it quickly became an expensive acquaintance,
fortunately I was not hit nearly as hard as other members here
I've always liked reading more than writing
Edited by sprite40 - 10/7/13 at 8:44ampost #15326 of 1845710/7/13 at 3:26pmQuote:
Great album. It sounds real "live" on the video. Congrats!post #15327 of 1845710/7/13 at 4:52pmQuote:
That was quite an audible treat for the silent one...post #15328 of 1845710/7/13 at 10:26pmpost #15329 of 1845710/8/13 at 6:32am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › WAV to MP3 5 seconds ago
- › Shure 535 clear Vers with possible add ons! 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 2 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Crowd-Designed. A Teeny-Weeny Update! (page 104) 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with Stock FW ver 2.1.0 (Latest... 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › are dacs easy to use? 4 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 + cwm recovery Latest Update: 2014-06-30 4 minutes ago
- › Recon3D sound card settings with Fidelio X1 + Fiio E12 Amp 4 minutes ago
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › CEntrance DACmini CX by joespride
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)