Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Best i-Device portable DAC ever listened to, very neutral and smooth like from a desktop DAC. Currently using it with my iPod touch 5 (Yes, it's support lightinig connector). I will prefer filter...
The entire Sony xba line is gorgeous: very sensitive and well executed lines, comfortable despite size, flat cable, nice case, a 90'plug. The first time I tried the Xba3 the sound wasn't...
I purchased this on Amazon from a vendor that had a combined listing for the older model and newer E07 Andes. So I received the new model at the old model price and saved about $20. So that was...
These earphones are slightly overpriced compared to some competitive earphones. I think. I love the over-ear construction and the isolation is superb. The sound quality is impressive and...
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1022
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15317 of 1787110/7/13 at 2:16amQuote:You do realize that there's no way a recording passed onto us can give the same, or even close, acoustic properties as in person? Like info listened that video on Grados, it would sound Grado-y.Originally Posted by WilQuote:
Thank you! That photo is just timeless, isn't it?
I have a weird habbit of filming (with sound) my set up...so here's (a somewhat muffled) brief of how they sound. 5dMKII doing the filming.post #15318 of 1787110/7/13 at 2:55amQuote:
I in no way claimed it was an accurate recording, did i?
All in the name of good fun my friend.post #15319 of 1787110/7/13 at 3:08ampost #15320 of 1787110/7/13 at 6:43amQuote:Yes yes, all in jestOriginally Posted by WilQuote:
I in no way claimed it was an accurate recording, did i?
All in the name of good fun my friend.
Your system does look fantastic, I must say.post #15321 of 1787110/7/13 at 6:45ampost #15322 of 1787110/7/13 at 6:48amQuote:
How does the grado sound if you can somewhat compare them to hd650 ? :D I have hd 650 and akg q701, but allways been interested in the wooden grados :ppost #15323 of 1787110/7/13 at 7:15ampost #15324 of 1787110/7/13 at 7:16amQuote:
It's seriously one of my favorite albums of all time.
My vinyl copy is played to death!post #15325 of 1787110/7/13 at 7:37am
I was infected by the well known virus called head-fi, it quickly became an expensive acquaintance,
fortunately I was not hit nearly as hard as other members here
I've always liked reading more than writing
Edited by sprite40 - 10/7/13 at 8:44ampost #15326 of 1787110/7/13 at 3:26pmQuote:
Great album. It sounds real "live" on the video. Congrats!post #15327 of 1787110/7/13 at 4:52pmQuote:
That was quite an audible treat for the silent one...post #15328 of 1787110/7/13 at 10:26pmpost #15329 of 1787110/8/13 at 6:32am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › DUNU Official Notice Statement about DN-2000 purchasing (unthorized... 8 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone, Dac, and Amp Recommendation for Rock, Metal, and Blues 7 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 7 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 10 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 10 minutes ago
- › White Lightning Moonshine speaker cables and IC's. 17 minutes ago
- › FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread 20 minutes ago
- › Soundcard vs DAC 23 minutes ago
- › Fostex HP-P1 by Jensenchua
- › Sony XBA-3SL by squallkiercosa
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by originalsnuffy
- › Shure SE535-V Earphone by david8090
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob