I reckon they are around 35 - 40 years old. And yes they seem to last forever!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1021post #15301 of 1874310/6/13 at 6:53am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15302 of 1874310/6/13 at 8:12amQuote:
Wow, very cool looking set up, love the look of those speakers.. bet it sounds the world
and my favorite Francis Wolff photo, fits in very nice!post #15303 of 1874310/6/13 at 10:56amQuote:
Now that is one beautiful beast! Congrats!post #15304 of 1874310/6/13 at 11:29ampost #15305 of 1874310/6/13 at 11:35amQuote:
And the entire space is so tidy, quite interesting.post #15306 of 1874310/6/13 at 11:52amThanks! It sounds better than it looks..
Edited by longbowbbs - 10/6/13 at 1:23pmpost #15307 of 1874310/6/13 at 12:32pmpost #15308 of 1874310/6/13 at 2:29pmpost #15309 of 1874310/6/13 at 3:24pmpost #15310 of 1874310/6/13 at 3:31pmpost #15311 of 1874310/6/13 at 3:48pmpost #15312 of 1874310/6/13 at 6:31pmpost #15313 of 1874310/6/13 at 6:32pmpost #15314 of 1874310/6/13 at 11:13pmQuote:
Thank you! That photo is just timeless, isn't it?
I have a weird habbit of filming (with sound) my set up...so here's (a somewhat muffled) brief of how they sound. 5dMKII doing the filming.post #15315 of 1874310/6/13 at 11:13pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › DIY Custom Amplifier and DAC- Project H 2 minutes ago
- › A pair of Tung-sol 5998s 5 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears (The Appreciation Thread) 6 minutes ago
- › WTB: Omega Super 6 or 8 Speakers 6 minutes ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 7 minutes ago
- › Can you guys help me find pictures of the RHA MA750 being worn? 7 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Brother in law autistic and ignorant about headphones 13 minutes ago
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)