Ohh right VI+ thumbs up.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1018post #15256 of 1892110/1/13 at 4:16am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15257 of 1892110/1/13 at 5:27pmpost #15258 of 1892110/1/13 at 9:28pmpost #15259 of 1892110/1/13 at 10:09pm
Didn't fit the room. Kinda had a cash emergency...and you really had to crank 'em for detail.
Didn't fit super well with the Leben.post #15260 of 1892110/1/13 at 10:59pmpost #15261 of 1892110/1/13 at 11:08pmpost #15262 of 1892110/2/13 at 12:17am
Interesting.. do elaborate. I recall my dealer saying that he thinks Leben pair well with ProAc speakers moreso than Harbeth speakers.. so to hear a statement like yours sounds interesting..post #15263 of 1892110/2/13 at 12:58amQuote:
Gotcha. Funny, those were the same two reasons I moved from the Maggies to the Mach Ones.post #15264 of 1892110/2/13 at 6:30amQuote:
Harbeths are between like...83 and 86db sensitivity. May be at 6 ohms, but still not super easy to drive with 15 watts. The CS600 is another story, but it's twice the price of the 300XS.post #15265 of 1892110/2/13 at 7:29ampost #15266 of 1892110/2/13 at 8:46pm
Its a PS audio Perfectwave DAC MKii
edit: Oh the monitor? Nah its a Dell 27' ultrasharp IPS
Edited by stainless824 - 10/2/13 at 8:47pmpost #15267 of 1892110/3/13 at 11:23pmpost #15268 of 1892110/4/13 at 1:09ampost #15269 of 1892110/4/13 at 1:32am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 33 seconds ago
- › Destiny 58 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMan HE-560 US Tour Thread / Impressions and Reviews 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 3 minutes ago
- › Durable IEM upgrade? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › [Review] InEar SD-2, a $450 dual driver IEM worth every penny to my... 3 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 5 minutes ago
- › The best of the bunch! Russian tubes for Schiit Valhalla version 1... 8 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)