- 1,174 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: At the venue
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I was provided a review sample and appreciate the generosity and opportunity to listen and review the Brainwavz S5. I've owned many Brainwavz earphones ranging from the Beta through the B2...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1014post #15196 of 184839/27/13 at 3:50pmI was curious about that Luxman, was it a production model that came AFTER the p1u?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15197 of 184839/27/13 at 3:50pm
Wow.. love the vintage stuff! I actually bought a new Marantz QUAD receiver back in the 70's. Wish I'd never sold it.
Quote:post #15198 of 184839/27/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
Man this Schiit looks "GOOD"post #15199 of 184839/27/13 at 5:39pmpost #15200 of 184839/27/13 at 5:44pmpost #15201 of 184839/27/13 at 5:44pmpost #15202 of 184839/27/13 at 5:45pmpost #15203 of 184839/27/13 at 5:48pm
WTH.. I don't mean the gear Schiit obviously - I just mean the Schiit.. as in his Luxman gearpost #15204 of 184839/27/13 at 6:06pmpost #15205 of 184839/27/13 at 6:08pmpost #15206 of 184839/27/13 at 6:09pmpost #15207 of 184839/27/13 at 6:11pmQuote:
No offense meant, sir. I was really looking for a Schiit product in those photos. I thought I must've missed something there. That was why I asked.
So, the "Schiit" has taken on a generic meaning? Schiit and the other homophone referring to excrement are now audio-lingo synonymous?post #15208 of 184839/27/13 at 6:13pmpost #15209 of 184839/27/13 at 6:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by silversurfer616
WA6 gone and replaced by Bottlehead Crack.
All tube now with the Havana DAC and I do like the sound with the HD800. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Oh snap, That Crack looks familiar! Hope you are loving it. Looks great, loving the warm faded vibe.post #15210 of 184839/27/13 at 6:24pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Review: Hifiman HE-500 vs LA 7000 Lite 10 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 17 seconds ago
- › Whats the best music streaming app? 25 seconds ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 28 seconds ago
- › Shure 846 vs. JH Roxanne's 46 seconds ago
- › Is upgrading a DAP or IEM/Headphone a better choice??? 1 minute ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 1 minute ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Custom IEM Review: Hidition NT-6 Pro – Clear & Precise Fun 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by DannyBai
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)