- 1,174 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: At the venue
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1014post #15196 of 187419/27/13 at 3:50pmI was curious about that Luxman, was it a production model that came AFTER the p1u?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15197 of 187419/27/13 at 3:50pm
Wow.. love the vintage stuff! I actually bought a new Marantz QUAD receiver back in the 70's. Wish I'd never sold it.
Quote:post #15198 of 187419/27/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
Man this Schiit looks "GOOD"post #15199 of 187419/27/13 at 5:39pmpost #15200 of 187419/27/13 at 5:44pmpost #15201 of 187419/27/13 at 5:44pmpost #15202 of 187419/27/13 at 5:45pmpost #15203 of 187419/27/13 at 5:48pm
WTH.. I don't mean the gear Schiit obviously - I just mean the Schiit.. as in his Luxman gearpost #15204 of 187419/27/13 at 6:06pmpost #15205 of 187419/27/13 at 6:08pmpost #15206 of 187419/27/13 at 6:09pmpost #15207 of 187419/27/13 at 6:11pmQuote:
No offense meant, sir. I was really looking for a Schiit product in those photos. I thought I must've missed something there. That was why I asked.
So, the "Schiit" has taken on a generic meaning? Schiit and the other homophone referring to excrement are now audio-lingo synonymous?post #15208 of 187419/27/13 at 6:13pmpost #15209 of 187419/27/13 at 6:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by silversurfer616
WA6 gone and replaced by Bottlehead Crack.
All tube now with the Havana DAC and I do like the sound with the HD800. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Oh snap, That Crack looks familiar! Hope you are loving it. Looks great, loving the warm faded vibe.post #15210 of 187419/27/13 at 6:24pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › SF Bay Area little big MEET (it's happening!) 14 seconds ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 48 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 1 minute ago
- › Fiio x3 vs Fiio x5 or other help please? 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Harmon Kardon Harkar BT or...? 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)