- 1,169 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: At the venue
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Summary: These headphones give an accurate picture of what the producers had in mind when they mixed their music because they have a well-balanced, present, but not over-powering bass. Songs...
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1014post #15196 of 174439/27/13 at 3:50pmI was curious about that Luxman, was it a production model that came AFTER the p1u?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15197 of 174439/27/13 at 3:50pm
Wow.. love the vintage stuff! I actually bought a new Marantz QUAD receiver back in the 70's. Wish I'd never sold it.
Quote:post #15198 of 174439/27/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
Man this Schiit looks "GOOD"post #15199 of 174439/27/13 at 5:39pmpost #15200 of 174439/27/13 at 5:44pmpost #15201 of 174439/27/13 at 5:44pmpost #15202 of 174439/27/13 at 5:45pmpost #15203 of 174439/27/13 at 5:48pm
WTH.. I don't mean the gear Schiit obviously - I just mean the Schiit.. as in his Luxman gearpost #15204 of 174439/27/13 at 6:06pmpost #15205 of 174439/27/13 at 6:08pmpost #15206 of 174439/27/13 at 6:09pmpost #15207 of 174439/27/13 at 6:11pmQuote:
No offense meant, sir. I was really looking for a Schiit product in those photos. I thought I must've missed something there. That was why I asked.
So, the "Schiit" has taken on a generic meaning? Schiit and the other homophone referring to excrement are now audio-lingo synonymous?post #15208 of 174439/27/13 at 6:13pmpost #15209 of 174439/27/13 at 6:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by silversurfer616
WA6 gone and replaced by Bottlehead Crack.
All tube now with the Havana DAC and I do like the sound with the HD800. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Oh snap, That Crack looks familiar! Hope you are loving it. Looks great, loving the warm faded vibe.post #15210 of 174439/27/13 at 6:24pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 59 seconds ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 3 minutes ago
- › Review + Appreciation thread: Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI... 3 minutes ago
- › Amazing Audioengine D3 ... 3 minutes ago
- › Benchmark DAC2 HGC 4 minutes ago
- › Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South... 4 minutes ago
- › Hissy/staticky "s" and cymbals? 5 minutes ago
- › Fischer Amps FA-4 E XB: New 4-BA IEM From Germany 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by aeromaniac
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude