- 882 Posts. Joined 3/2013
- Location: At the venue
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/18/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 2/6/13 at 7:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > HPH-200. If you are looking for a ~$100 on ear open can that...
First of all, I gave these a 3 star mostly for their price. At about 9 bucks they are about the cheapest headphones around. I mean, who is going to pass up a deal like that. They are dirt cheap and...
Q-audio French Silk Aftermarket Cable for MrSpeakers Alpha Dog INTRODUCTION I have spent a little over two months with the Alpha Dogs and its stock cable. About one month into the journey...
This will be a short synopsis of my findings after a few weeks with these. What they come with: First of all, they are shipped with a good deal of extras, including a longer studio-aimed cord,...
Coming from Tascam US-144 to Audio GD .. Here is the story. A few years ago I discovered the magic world of listening to headphones. The reason for that is the ease of computer hifi. I...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1014post #15196 of 160719/27/13 at 3:50pmI was curious about that Luxman, was it a production model that came AFTER the p1u?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15197 of 160719/27/13 at 3:50pm
Wow.. love the vintage stuff! I actually bought a new Marantz QUAD receiver back in the 70's. Wish I'd never sold it.
Quote:post #15198 of 160719/27/13 at 5:30pmQuote:
Man this Schiit looks "GOOD"post #15199 of 160719/27/13 at 5:39pmpost #15200 of 160719/27/13 at 5:44pmpost #15201 of 160719/27/13 at 5:44pmpost #15202 of 160719/27/13 at 5:45pmpost #15203 of 160719/27/13 at 5:48pm
WTH.. I don't mean the gear Schiit obviously - I just mean the Schiit.. as in his Luxman gearpost #15204 of 160719/27/13 at 6:06pmpost #15205 of 160719/27/13 at 6:08pmpost #15206 of 160719/27/13 at 6:09pmpost #15207 of 160719/27/13 at 6:11pmQuote:
No offense meant, sir. I was really looking for a Schiit product in those photos. I thought I must've missed something there. That was why I asked.
So, the "Schiit" has taken on a generic meaning? Schiit and the other homophone referring to excrement are now audio-lingo synonymous?post #15208 of 160719/27/13 at 6:13pmpost #15209 of 160719/27/13 at 6:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by silversurfer616
WA6 gone and replaced by Bottlehead Crack.
All tube now with the Havana DAC and I do like the sound with the HD800. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Oh snap, That Crack looks familiar! Hope you are loving it. Looks great, loving the warm faded vibe.post #15210 of 160719/27/13 at 6:24pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 1 minute ago
- › TDK IE800 Dual High-Performance Dynamic Micro-Drivers IEM 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 - a review in progress: Factory visit pg 18. IMGS pg... 2 minutes ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 4 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › TEAC UD-H01 USB DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Bass Slam...Fact or Fiction? 6 minutes ago
- › The Canon Thread 6 minutes ago
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi