Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
-- ~Photos by me~ The HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) is a wonderful, simple, clean DAC/Amp that is easy to use. I love things that just work. With the HiFimeDIY Sabre...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1011post #15151 of 202269/23/13 at 4:52pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15152 of 202269/23/13 at 8:54pmQuote:
Oh sorry Brunk, I didn't answer your last question. I must have missed it. The desk came with a set I got from Ikea. Over the years it has been highly modified to what now is before you. You could say that I basically built it myself.post #15153 of 202269/23/13 at 9:26pmQuote:
Gotta love hacking Ikea stuffpost #15154 of 202269/24/13 at 7:21ampost #15155 of 202269/24/13 at 10:03ampost #15156 of 202269/24/13 at 10:21ampost #15157 of 202269/24/13 at 10:27ampost #15158 of 202269/24/13 at 10:28ampost #15159 of 202269/24/13 at 11:00am
Thanks. I'm loving the sound out of them, the newer Orcas are supposed to be even better (I hope I never hear them
).post #15160 of 202269/24/13 at 12:49pmpost #15161 of 202269/24/13 at 6:48pmQuote:
Reading up from the post about having orca's I saw this (so no picture yet) and my mind went to the razer headset of the same name first, and I did a massive double take over comparing them to the T70 :ppost #15162 of 202269/24/13 at 8:46pmQuote:
I just googled "Razer Orca", no wonder you did a double-take!post #15163 of 202269/24/13 at 9:38pmpost #15164 of 202269/24/13 at 10:21pmpost #15165 of 202269/25/13 at 12:46am
I've been contemplating on getting the Budgie SE kit for almost a year now so I can put my stash of EL84 tubes to good use.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 42 seconds ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 50 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 52 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 53 seconds ago
- › Whole system: DCS Delius+Yamamoto ha02+ AKG k702 65th 1 minute ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 1 minute ago
- › Which amp and/or DAC to get for AKG K712s? 2 minutes ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 2 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2