really nice set-up greed, love the mad dogs. They they come in black?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
if u are looking for a great dac you can better buy new motherboard with supreme fx it sound practicly the same and its cheaper
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1011post #15151 of 189259/23/13 at 2:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15152 of 189259/23/13 at 3:05pmQuote:
They just have Dan's "stealth" stickers applied. As you can see, I really like black aesthetics.
post #15153 of 189259/23/13 at 3:15pm
I do too! It used to be silver, but i like my gear to just "disappear" and be unobtrusive now. Especially at night...just me and the music, no bright LEDs to be found, except a warm tube glowpost #15154 of 189259/23/13 at 4:52pmpost #15155 of 189259/23/13 at 8:54pmQuote:
Oh sorry Brunk, I didn't answer your last question. I must have missed it. The desk came with a set I got from Ikea. Over the years it has been highly modified to what now is before you. You could say that I basically built it myself.post #15156 of 189259/23/13 at 9:26pmQuote:
Gotta love hacking Ikea stuffpost #15157 of 189259/24/13 at 7:21ampost #15158 of 189259/24/13 at 10:03ampost #15159 of 189259/24/13 at 10:21ampost #15160 of 189259/24/13 at 10:27ampost #15161 of 189259/24/13 at 10:28ampost #15162 of 189259/24/13 at 11:00am
Thanks. I'm loving the sound out of them, the newer Orcas are supposed to be even better (I hope I never hear them
).post #15163 of 189259/24/13 at 12:49pmpost #15164 of 189259/24/13 at 6:48pmQuote:
Reading up from the post about having orca's I saw this (so no picture yet) and my mind went to the razer headset of the same name first, and I did a massive double take over comparing them to the T70 :ppost #15165 of 189259/24/13 at 8:46pmQuote:
I just googled "Razer Orca", no wonder you did a double-take!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Audeze LCD2.2 (Non Fazor) vs. Sennheiser HD650s with Speedballed Crack 10 seconds ago
- › My DIY electrostatic headphones 58 seconds ago
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 1 minute ago
- › New guy - Sponsor question 1 minute ago
- › Sold: Eddie Current Zana Deux NON SE Version 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › THE best female vocals? (your favorite female singers) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 5 minutes ago
- › Epiphany Acoustics EHP-O2D by Pokerstar
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)