really nice set-up greed, love the mad dogs. They they come in black?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Synopsis: The Future Sonics MG5pro is a professional stage monitor for audiophiles. It offers a different tuning than its brother, the fully stage-oriented MG6pro, by offering a brighter, more...
i've read a number of reviews around the net which criticize the k812's for harsh treble and limited bass - all i can say is that my experience with these 'phones does NOT bear that out. the bass...
I like to mod…yes, I am one of those head-fiers. My specific area of interest is Grados, and wooden cups for them. I delight in sourcing cups, finding the drivers, and transforming a prosaic...
The Korean company really needs no introduction at this point. They have proven themselves as a capable IEM maker with a series of top of the line hybrid as well as some good sound yet budget...
These iems are better than some entry levels (Shure 215/ hifiman RE0/ RE 400/ Sennheiser CX300) with a wider soundstage due to the 13mm dynamic driver , however need serious burn in for at least 50...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1011post #15151 of 184469/23/13 at 2:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15152 of 184469/23/13 at 3:05pmQuote:
They just have Dan's "stealth" stickers applied. As you can see, I really like black aesthetics.
post #15153 of 184469/23/13 at 3:15pm
I do too! It used to be silver, but i like my gear to just "disappear" and be unobtrusive now. Especially at night...just me and the music, no bright LEDs to be found, except a warm tube glowpost #15154 of 184469/23/13 at 4:52pmpost #15155 of 184469/23/13 at 8:54pmQuote:
Oh sorry Brunk, I didn't answer your last question. I must have missed it. The desk came with a set I got from Ikea. Over the years it has been highly modified to what now is before you. You could say that I basically built it myself.post #15156 of 184469/23/13 at 9:26pmQuote:
Gotta love hacking Ikea stuffpost #15157 of 184469/24/13 at 7:21ampost #15158 of 184469/24/13 at 10:03ampost #15159 of 184469/24/13 at 10:21ampost #15160 of 184469/24/13 at 10:27ampost #15161 of 184469/24/13 at 10:28ampost #15162 of 184469/24/13 at 11:00am
Thanks. I'm loving the sound out of them, the newer Orcas are supposed to be even better (I hope I never hear them
).post #15163 of 184469/24/13 at 12:49pmpost #15164 of 184469/24/13 at 6:48pmQuote:
Reading up from the post about having orca's I saw this (so no picture yet) and my mind went to the razer headset of the same name first, and I did a massive double take over comparing them to the T70 :ppost #15165 of 184469/24/13 at 8:46pmQuote:
I just googled "Razer Orca", no wonder you did a double-take!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › [ T-PEOS ] Announce Releasing Altone200 and Start Preorder Limitedly 1 minute ago
- › Amp/odac connection to sound card 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Estron Linum BaX --- New IEM Cable for a New Age 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for amp for Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250 ohm version 4 minutes ago
- › Nuforce HA-200: High performance, Single Ended, Class-A Headphone... 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › NarMoo R1M High-Fidelity Noise Isolation Headphones with Mic by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by ash47
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by shak85
- › C&C BH Portable Headphone Amp by shak85
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)