really nice set-up greed, love the mad dogs. They they come in black?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
Design and Comfort S5 is a new higher-end in-ear-monitor from Brainwavz retailing at about US$100. I’m glad Brainwavz has offerings at most price points below $200. It's great that companies such...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1011post #15151 of 184809/23/13 at 2:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15152 of 184809/23/13 at 3:05pmQuote:
They just have Dan's "stealth" stickers applied. As you can see, I really like black aesthetics.
post #15153 of 184809/23/13 at 3:15pm
I do too! It used to be silver, but i like my gear to just "disappear" and be unobtrusive now. Especially at night...just me and the music, no bright LEDs to be found, except a warm tube glowpost #15154 of 184809/23/13 at 4:52pmpost #15155 of 184809/23/13 at 8:54pmQuote:
Oh sorry Brunk, I didn't answer your last question. I must have missed it. The desk came with a set I got from Ikea. Over the years it has been highly modified to what now is before you. You could say that I basically built it myself.post #15156 of 184809/23/13 at 9:26pmQuote:
Gotta love hacking Ikea stuffpost #15157 of 184809/24/13 at 7:21ampost #15158 of 184809/24/13 at 10:03ampost #15159 of 184809/24/13 at 10:21ampost #15160 of 184809/24/13 at 10:27ampost #15161 of 184809/24/13 at 10:28ampost #15162 of 184809/24/13 at 11:00am
Thanks. I'm loving the sound out of them, the newer Orcas are supposed to be even better (I hope I never hear them
).post #15163 of 184809/24/13 at 12:49pmpost #15164 of 184809/24/13 at 6:48pmQuote:
Reading up from the post about having orca's I saw this (so no picture yet) and my mind went to the razer headset of the same name first, and I did a massive double take over comparing them to the T70 :ppost #15165 of 184809/24/13 at 8:46pmQuote:
I just googled "Razer Orca", no wonder you did a double-take!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 10 seconds ago
- › My friend's wife yelled at me. 36 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 38 seconds ago
- › Schiit Valhalla 2 with Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium 250 Ohm 53 seconds ago
- › Replacemnet for Westone W40 1 minute ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › HELP me narrow down this list, please :) 2 minutes ago
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 2 minutes ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by kingpage
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)