really nice set-up greed, love the mad dogs. They they come in black?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Bass response doesn't bleed to the vocals or any other frequency whatsoever, thin lightweight cable with no microphonics and small plug to connect to portable devices. Some people called...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1011post #15151 of 178449/23/13 at 2:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15152 of 178449/23/13 at 3:05pmQuote:
They just have Dan's "stealth" stickers applied. As you can see, I really like black aesthetics.
post #15153 of 178449/23/13 at 3:15pm
I do too! It used to be silver, but i like my gear to just "disappear" and be unobtrusive now. Especially at night...just me and the music, no bright LEDs to be found, except a warm tube glowpost #15154 of 178449/23/13 at 4:52pmpost #15155 of 178449/23/13 at 8:54pmQuote:
Oh sorry Brunk, I didn't answer your last question. I must have missed it. The desk came with a set I got from Ikea. Over the years it has been highly modified to what now is before you. You could say that I basically built it myself.post #15156 of 178449/23/13 at 9:26pmQuote:
Gotta love hacking Ikea stuffpost #15157 of 178449/24/13 at 7:21ampost #15158 of 178449/24/13 at 10:03ampost #15159 of 178449/24/13 at 10:21ampost #15160 of 178449/24/13 at 10:27ampost #15161 of 178449/24/13 at 10:28ampost #15162 of 178449/24/13 at 11:00am
Thanks. I'm loving the sound out of them, the newer Orcas are supposed to be even better (I hope I never hear them
).post #15163 of 178449/24/13 at 12:49pmpost #15164 of 178449/24/13 at 6:48pmQuote:
Reading up from the post about having orca's I saw this (so no picture yet) and my mind went to the razer headset of the same name first, and I did a massive double take over comparing them to the T70 :ppost #15165 of 178449/24/13 at 8:46pmQuote:
I just googled "Razer Orca", no wonder you did a double-take!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 41 seconds ago
- › New Leckerton UHA-6S MKII Portable Headphone Amplifier Announced... 2 minutes ago
- › Tube warmth and distortion and it's pros 3 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.2.8 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area mini-meet 4 minutes ago
- › Help: Fiio 09K vs Schiit Vali and Optimal Setup 4 minutes ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Impression of Stoner Acoustics UD100... 5 minutes ago
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob