Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1008post #15106 of 190429/18/13 at 3:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15107 of 190429/18/13 at 3:38am
Excellent. Think I even prefer it to LCD-2 and Conductor. Took a while to get used to the headphones' signature as they sounded recessed in the mids at first but that is definitely not the case now.
I'm not sure they need a Burson Conductor fed by an Audiophilleo 2 to sound good though. They'd probably sound fantastic out of a Schiit Asgard and a budget USB DAC.post #15108 of 190429/18/13 at 1:16pmpost #15109 of 190429/18/13 at 1:22pmQuote:
The B&W makes it look professional, or something. I think I might take a couple B&W shots.post #15110 of 190429/18/13 at 1:42pmpost #15111 of 190429/19/13 at 12:14amQuote:Originally Posted by sebajun
Some really nice setups on here, which are all rendering me jealous :P.
Currently rebuilding my audiogear from almost-scratch, but I'm enjoying the journey again. Not shown in the picture is a DT770 pro80 and a uDAC2 which is being loaned to a friend, and a HD668b and a 242HD are packed away for now. Out of shot are also some Tannoy 609 speakers, but they're only connected sometimes because I can't really enjoy them at the levels that put a smile on my face.
Sorry for the B&W photo, but my camera is all sorts of crap and blurred some things, so I muted the colours to hopefully clear some things up.
Like the Technics. I have that SU-V3 and it makes a stellar headphone amp. It's one of may favorites to use with the HD800's. Beating a lot of mid price headphone amps that I've owned.post #15112 of 190429/19/13 at 2:22ampost #15113 of 190429/19/13 at 2:41ampost #15114 of 190429/19/13 at 5:57ampost #15115 of 190429/19/13 at 6:04ampost #15116 of 190429/19/13 at 6:14ampost #15117 of 190429/19/13 at 11:41pmpost #15118 of 190429/20/13 at 5:57amQuote:Originally Posted by DragonOwen
Got mine DX50 a few days ago, now listening it's as a source to my audio rig at work (sorry for very poor photo quality, did it with HTC HD2):Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ah, those HD2-quality shots give me great nostalgia :') Why are we continually trying to make phone cameras better when all you need is that beautiful, grainy, washed-out, color-inaccurate quality? :P Awesome rig by the way Dat TH600post #15119 of 190429/20/13 at 10:39am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › FS: Shure SRH840 17 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 35 seconds ago
- › FS: HiFiMan HE-560 plus bonuses, and Toxic Cables Silver Poison cable 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 1 minute ago
- › X5 firmware 2.34Beta--Now Playing gets a good memory, APE cuesheets 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › SB X7 DAC - opinions? 3 minutes ago
- › How much of a difference will an AMP really make? 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)