Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have these for a couple of days, they are amazing for bass lovers, the bass is very deep and have hard punch and rumble, control is very good so the bass doesn't sound like a mess, is not slow...
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
Overview The Alien is a well-priced (~$250 AUD), compact, screenless player that plays only WAV and FLAC files – no MP3, no AAC, just the two major lossless options. For some people that will...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1008post #15106 of 191839/18/13 at 3:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15107 of 191839/18/13 at 3:38am
Excellent. Think I even prefer it to LCD-2 and Conductor. Took a while to get used to the headphones' signature as they sounded recessed in the mids at first but that is definitely not the case now.
I'm not sure they need a Burson Conductor fed by an Audiophilleo 2 to sound good though. They'd probably sound fantastic out of a Schiit Asgard and a budget USB DAC.post #15108 of 191839/18/13 at 1:16pmpost #15109 of 191839/18/13 at 1:22pmQuote:
The B&W makes it look professional, or something. I think I might take a couple B&W shots.post #15110 of 191839/18/13 at 1:42pmpost #15111 of 191839/19/13 at 12:14amQuote:Originally Posted by sebajun
Some really nice setups on here, which are all rendering me jealous :P.
Currently rebuilding my audiogear from almost-scratch, but I'm enjoying the journey again. Not shown in the picture is a DT770 pro80 and a uDAC2 which is being loaned to a friend, and a HD668b and a 242HD are packed away for now. Out of shot are also some Tannoy 609 speakers, but they're only connected sometimes because I can't really enjoy them at the levels that put a smile on my face.
Sorry for the B&W photo, but my camera is all sorts of crap and blurred some things, so I muted the colours to hopefully clear some things up.
Like the Technics. I have that SU-V3 and it makes a stellar headphone amp. It's one of may favorites to use with the HD800's. Beating a lot of mid price headphone amps that I've owned.post #15112 of 191839/19/13 at 2:22ampost #15113 of 191839/19/13 at 2:41ampost #15114 of 191839/19/13 at 5:57ampost #15115 of 191839/19/13 at 6:04ampost #15116 of 191839/19/13 at 6:14ampost #15117 of 191839/19/13 at 11:41pmpost #15118 of 191839/20/13 at 5:57amQuote:Originally Posted by DragonOwen
Got mine DX50 a few days ago, now listening it's as a source to my audio rig at work (sorry for very poor photo quality, did it with HTC HD2):Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ah, those HD2-quality shots give me great nostalgia :') Why are we continually trying to make phone cameras better when all you need is that beautiful, grainy, washed-out, color-inaccurate quality? :P Awesome rig by the way Dat TH600post #15119 of 191839/20/13 at 10:39am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › I truly believe these are one of the best Classical Music... 8 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 32 seconds ago
- › Best Soundstage in an IEM?... 50 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 3 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 4 minutes ago
- › Roll Call for Team AKG 4 minutes ago
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 5 minutes ago
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)