Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
The Start This review is part of the Official Sennheiser URBANITE Australian review tour organized by White Lotus and made possible by Sennheiser Australia . Many thanks to White Lotus for his...
These are also known as the monoprice 8323's. I have these for nearly 2 years. I bought them a few months after my faithfull 8323's. Pros - for the price they deliver the highest quality...
Let me start this review with some information about the company that made these headphones, Philips. The company that invented the CD, the first radio etc. As a Dutch guy, I'm very connected with...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1008post #15106 of 197019/18/13 at 3:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15107 of 197019/18/13 at 3:38am
Excellent. Think I even prefer it to LCD-2 and Conductor. Took a while to get used to the headphones' signature as they sounded recessed in the mids at first but that is definitely not the case now.
I'm not sure they need a Burson Conductor fed by an Audiophilleo 2 to sound good though. They'd probably sound fantastic out of a Schiit Asgard and a budget USB DAC.post #15108 of 197019/18/13 at 1:16pmpost #15109 of 197019/18/13 at 1:22pmQuote:
The B&W makes it look professional, or something. I think I might take a couple B&W shots.post #15110 of 197019/18/13 at 1:42pmpost #15111 of 197019/19/13 at 12:14amQuote:Originally Posted by sebajun
Some really nice setups on here, which are all rendering me jealous :P.
Currently rebuilding my audiogear from almost-scratch, but I'm enjoying the journey again. Not shown in the picture is a DT770 pro80 and a uDAC2 which is being loaned to a friend, and a HD668b and a 242HD are packed away for now. Out of shot are also some Tannoy 609 speakers, but they're only connected sometimes because I can't really enjoy them at the levels that put a smile on my face.
Sorry for the B&W photo, but my camera is all sorts of crap and blurred some things, so I muted the colours to hopefully clear some things up.
Like the Technics. I have that SU-V3 and it makes a stellar headphone amp. It's one of may favorites to use with the HD800's. Beating a lot of mid price headphone amps that I've owned.post #15112 of 197019/19/13 at 2:22ampost #15113 of 197019/19/13 at 2:41ampost #15114 of 197019/19/13 at 5:57ampost #15115 of 197019/19/13 at 6:04ampost #15116 of 197019/19/13 at 6:14ampost #15117 of 197019/19/13 at 11:41pmpost #15118 of 197019/20/13 at 5:57amQuote:Originally Posted by DragonOwen
Got mine DX50 a few days ago, now listening it's as a source to my audio rig at work (sorry for very poor photo quality, did it with HTC HD2):Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ah, those HD2-quality shots give me great nostalgia :') Why are we continually trying to make phone cameras better when all you need is that beautiful, grainy, washed-out, color-inaccurate quality? :P Awesome rig by the way Dat TH600post #15119 of 197019/20/13 at 10:39am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › How to Rip DVD/Blu-Ray into High-Resolution tracks in different... 28 seconds ago
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper Replacements 2 minutes ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › What does science think I should buy in the head fi market? 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for a great all-rounder headphone, $400 budget 5 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Miles Davis Trumpet High Performance In-ear Headphones by Merfolk
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Niyologist
- › Goldring DR100 High Fidelity Stereo Headphones by interpolate
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3