Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
My Setup Tested with my Dell XPS 8700 desktop going optical out to a Yamaha RX-V365 amp (1/4 inch headphone out). I played various files (FLAC, MP3, M4A) at different bit rates using...
I try to keep my reviews simple and understandable so I don't go into a large amount of detail with each part. There are others here that do an excellent job at very in depth and detailed reviews....
I'm an on-ear open junkie, so this high praise says a lot about the PX95. A list of on-ear opens I have in various drawer: AKG K512, PX100-ii, PortaPros, Jays V-Jays, and some more that I can't...
Introduction This is a review of the Superlux hd 681 Evo, Version II. It is my first review on Head-Fi, so bear with me. The particular Evo under review here has roughly 40 hrs of burn-in time...
I Background, gear used and manifesto I first got interested in the ECP Black Diamond around the time of its release. I was in the market for a “flagship” amp but still didn’t know what type of...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1008post #15106 of 194419/18/13 at 3:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15107 of 194419/18/13 at 3:38am
Excellent. Think I even prefer it to LCD-2 and Conductor. Took a while to get used to the headphones' signature as they sounded recessed in the mids at first but that is definitely not the case now.
I'm not sure they need a Burson Conductor fed by an Audiophilleo 2 to sound good though. They'd probably sound fantastic out of a Schiit Asgard and a budget USB DAC.post #15108 of 194419/18/13 at 1:16pmpost #15109 of 194419/18/13 at 1:22pmQuote:
The B&W makes it look professional, or something. I think I might take a couple B&W shots.post #15110 of 194419/18/13 at 1:42pmpost #15111 of 194419/19/13 at 12:14amQuote:Originally Posted by sebajun
Some really nice setups on here, which are all rendering me jealous :P.
Currently rebuilding my audiogear from almost-scratch, but I'm enjoying the journey again. Not shown in the picture is a DT770 pro80 and a uDAC2 which is being loaned to a friend, and a HD668b and a 242HD are packed away for now. Out of shot are also some Tannoy 609 speakers, but they're only connected sometimes because I can't really enjoy them at the levels that put a smile on my face.
Sorry for the B&W photo, but my camera is all sorts of crap and blurred some things, so I muted the colours to hopefully clear some things up.
Like the Technics. I have that SU-V3 and it makes a stellar headphone amp. It's one of may favorites to use with the HD800's. Beating a lot of mid price headphone amps that I've owned.post #15112 of 194419/19/13 at 2:22ampost #15113 of 194419/19/13 at 2:41ampost #15114 of 194419/19/13 at 5:57ampost #15115 of 194419/19/13 at 6:04ampost #15116 of 194419/19/13 at 6:14ampost #15117 of 194419/19/13 at 11:41pmpost #15118 of 194419/20/13 at 5:57amQuote:Originally Posted by DragonOwen
Got mine DX50 a few days ago, now listening it's as a source to my audio rig at work (sorry for very poor photo quality, did it with HTC HD2):Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Ah, those HD2-quality shots give me great nostalgia :') Why are we continually trying to make phone cameras better when all you need is that beautiful, grainy, washed-out, color-inaccurate quality? :P Awesome rig by the way Dat TH600post #15119 of 194419/20/13 at 10:39am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The importance of the Dynamic Range Database? Maximum score? 1 second ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 33 seconds ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 52 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman RE-0 4 minutes ago
- › Pioneer SE-A1000 Appreciation Club ( Sennheiser HD 650 for $45?) 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica EW9 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro Headphones by rigodeni
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Zalithian
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by inline79
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by serman005
- › ecp audio Black Diamond by Schopenhauer
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)