yea and a better picture next time DG
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
Whereas I am also an old school hard-core vinyl aficionado, I (luckily) jumped the digital high-res train early enough to nowadays be equipped with the most necessary hard- and software to be able...
My comprehensive review of the Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones BURN-IN TIME - Took about 3-4 days to burn in so maybe 12 or so hours for me Upon receiving these as a gift for my birthday (so I...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music and sound equipment but I...
Brace yourself... Pardon any grammatical errors please as this is one of my longer reviews. Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1007post #15091 of 191729/13/13 at 6:09pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15092 of 191729/13/13 at 6:44pmpost #15093 of 191729/13/13 at 8:14pm
yeah sorry for blurry pic was so excited. anyways formal review in a few weeks, as of now i'm rediscovering everything, ive never heard my headphones sound this good, i didn't think they could scale this high.
initial impressions so far, please check out here
anyways, i'll be posting on GSX thread, HE-6 thead, and probably HD 800/LCD-3/HE-500 threads.
Edited by Dubstep Girl - 9/13/13 at 8:22pmpost #15094 of 191729/13/13 at 9:15pm
Fischer FA003 w/ Zebrano mod, and AUNE T1 DAC w/ EH 6922 tube:
Lawton tuned D5000:
Fischer FA011 rev 1 NOT THE CURRENT PRODUCTION MODEL:
Edited by White Lotus - 9/13/13 at 9:38pmpost #15095 of 191729/13/13 at 9:21pm
FFS people stop quoting the same picture over and over again, remove the tags from the quote.
@above poster: Those FA-011's are not rev.1's. Rev.1's was dark burgundy with coiled cables.
Edited by DefQon - 9/13/13 at 9:24pmpost #15096 of 191729/16/13 at 9:29ampost #15097 of 191729/16/13 at 3:11pmQuote:
How do you remove the tags from the quote? So you can hit the quote button and quote them but remove the picture?post #15098 of 191729/16/13 at 3:20pmQuote:
You can just delete the pictures or highlight them and click on the "spoiler" button (the one that looks like a square word bubble).post #15099 of 191729/16/13 at 3:40pmpost #15100 of 191729/17/13 at 1:00ampost #15101 of 191729/17/13 at 1:44ampost #15102 of 191729/17/13 at 1:56ampost #15103 of 191729/17/13 at 6:06pmpost #15104 of 191729/17/13 at 7:02pmpost #15105 of 191729/17/13 at 7:26pm
It's a lovely amp.
I was slightly worried it might not pair very well with the HD800s but I have 0 regrets and love the sound.
It could be the pairing with the M-DAC as well but still, it is not the warmest sound but that's something I precisely did not want. Otherwise, I would have gone with something like the WA2.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 46 seconds ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 1 minute ago
- › UE 500 Mini-Review 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-400 3 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 4 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › 2.0 Speakers Compilation: Best for <$500 4 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 5 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 7 minutes ago
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by ahunatu
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Loquah
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by bkyoung
- › Superlux HD-631 by Sharingan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)