Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Final F7200 Earphone review I will start this review of the Final F7200 earphones by saying that I am not going to include photos or technical specifications, as these have been very well covered...
MBC/ PINOYMAN's review: The TFZ series 1 Iem. Id like to thank Christopher Gatchalian for lending me his pair unit for the purpose of this review. Shell: clear in smoke black. Cable: quality is...
This is a review of the Cambridge DacMagic Plus DAC/headphone amp/pre amp. The Cambridge Audio DacMagic Plus was sent to me by Cambridge Audio in the UK as a loaner for the purpose of doing this...
HiFiMAN RE-00 Earphone Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to Massdrop for the loaner. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/823483/hifiman-re-00-earphone-review-by-mark2410 Brief: OMFG...
This review won't be too detailed, just a vote of respect for such a fine pair of headphones. I tend to like warm toned headphones, rather than purely neutral sets, and the Philips Fidelio X2 has...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 1003post #15031 of 213919/9/13 at 10:51am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #15032 of 213919/9/13 at 11:10ampost #15033 of 213919/9/13 at 11:16ampost #15034 of 213919/9/13 at 11:26amQuote:post #15035 of 213919/9/13 at 12:56pmpost #15036 of 213919/9/13 at 2:12pm
Thanks, Harbeth speakers sure are worth a listen, they have a real life like sound which I adore.. but be warned, you'll be restless untill you own them..
I know I was.
Not the best for electronic bass oriented stuff though..post #15037 of 213919/9/13 at 3:05pmQuote:
Yes Thanks. I got to the L&M site last night. Need to pop round to the local and have a boo. Have you opened this up yet? Curious as to the op amp implementationpost #15038 of 213919/9/13 at 3:56pm
Y'know, I've never even thought about opening it up. I'll try to remember to crack it open next time I have a chance.post #15039 of 213919/9/13 at 5:43pmQuote:
EEEK, You're going to have to surrender your title if you don'tpost #15040 of 213919/9/13 at 6:25pmpost #15041 of 213919/9/13 at 6:32pm
Nice setup! Really love the mew Marantz stuff. Have a soft sport for Marantz as it was my real first receiver in the late 70's. Thinking about setting up a 2CH system in the basement. Will probably go Marantz integrated with some Martin Logan Electro Motion ESL's . Heard wonderful things about the Grace. Very nice system and room indeed!
Quote:post #15042 of 213919/9/13 at 8:57pmQuote:
...they're fantastic for bass oriented stuff. The mid bass hump is perfect for most electronic music.post #15043 of 213919/9/13 at 9:26pmQuote:
Hey, cracking open headphones and mucking around with them is easy. Commercial amps are a bit tougher... I wouldn't be surprised if it used some kind of integrated chip in there or was all soic stuff (ugh I hate soldering smt stuff).
And just to stay on topic, here's a pic of current messy desktop...
edit: or the image uploader is being buggy. I'll try again later.post #15044 of 213919/10/13 at 12:51am
I always shared my grandfather's philosophy; "If your speakers [headphones] suck, it doesn't matter how good your amp is."post #15045 of 213919/10/13 at 1:17amQuote:
O Ok, I never listen to that stuff so you might be right haha
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Band Name Game II 26 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Shanling M1: An iPod Nano Competitor (DAP | USB DAC | USB Transport... 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Objectivists board room 6 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Orion - Single BA IEM from the folks at ALO -... 6 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 9 minutes ago
- › Grado GH-1 Discussion 9 minutes ago
- › Why do people say m40x is more accurate than m50x? 10 minutes ago
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › TFZ Series 1 by pinoyman
- › Cambridge Audio Azur DacMagic Plus by peter123
- › HiFiMAN RE-00 by mark2410
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Kerry56
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by Kerry56
- › Philips Shp8000/10 Hi-Fi Headphones - Black by Redcarmoose
- › Sony MDRXB400/BLU Extra Bass Over The Head 30 mm Driver Headphone,... by InternPrimas
- › Noontec ZORO II HD Headphone by InternPrimas
- › Panasonic RP-HTF600-S Step Monitor by Kerry56
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...