Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 997

post #14941 of 21666
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

Please we need to transition back on topic so my girl (woman really) listening to my office head-fi rig...

AppleMark

yep...pic is very well thought out and well made...and funny is..while looking at this pic with ur girlfriend listening to analog LP it just hit me..... i never ever listened to my lp player through headphones ever...was that a miss?..i never thought it was but now i am wondering :rolleyes:

post #14942 of 21666
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post
 

yep...pic is very well thought out and well made...and funny is..while looking at this pic with ur girlfriend listening to analog LP it just hit me..... i never ever listened to my lp player through headphones ever...was that a miss?..i never thought it was but now i am wondering :rolleyes:

Yep, sounds wonderful with a clean LP. 

post #14943 of 21666
Quote:
Originally Posted by parbaked View Post
 

Please we need to transition back on topic so my girl (woman really) listening to my office head-fi rig...

AppleMark

I could never get my Wife to listen for more than three seconds.

post #14944 of 21666

It's not much but I'm happy for a college student :)

Macbook pro -> Fiio E17 -> L7 dock for line-out -> little dot II++ -> Q701 

sometimes i listen to my m50 with the tubes and it actualy sounds awesome. I almost never amp my portapro KTC's.

post #14945 of 21666
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post
 

yep...pic is very well thought out and well made...and funny is..while looking at this pic with ur girlfriend listening to analog LP it just hit me..... i never ever listened to my lp player through headphones ever...was that a miss?..i never thought it was but now i am wondering :rolleyes:


Edited by jibzilla - 6/3/14 at 4:45am
post #14946 of 21666
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibzilla View Post

Yes sorry but that was a big miss. What kind of turntable do you have?
A sl 1200mkII.. I sold it though long time ago when i bought my luxman d105u cdplayer..
Stupid me redface.gif
post #14947 of 21666
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


A sl 1200mkII.. I sold it though long time ago when i bought my luxman d105u cdplayer..
Stupid me redface.gif

Edited by jibzilla - 6/3/14 at 4:41am
post #14948 of 21666

Been quite a lack of pics recently so heres my latest vintage amp for viewing. Pioneer SA-508

 

 

post #14949 of 21666
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugBug1 View Post
 

Been quite a lack of pics recently so heres my latest vintage amp for viewing. Pioneer SA-508

 

 

so nice!

post #14950 of 21666

^^ Cheers bud! 

post #14951 of 21666
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugBug1 View Post

Been quite a lack of pics recently so heres my latest vintage amp for viewing. Pioneer SA-508





I love the granite plate under the laptop..did it improve anything in ur soundquality?
post #14952 of 21666
Quote:
Originally Posted by jibzilla View Post

Dang those technics are a pretty penny now. The project debut 3 are decently priced and good build quality. I would recommend that table over the rega rp1 and probably any other table under $500. However if you got some big dollars to spend it's hard to beat the higher end rega's. Do you still have your record collection?
Yes i have part of my collection..most of it is 80ties music..but its stashed in my old folks house...dont even know where..
post #14953 of 21666
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


I love the granite plate under the laptop..did it improve anything in ur soundquality?

It's to stop the computer overheating because thats a glass shelf, and most vintage amps give off a good amount of heat especially if they have lights. 

post #14954 of 21666

Slow day with M&M, my newly acquired Vintage Dt990 and my triple Tung-sol tubes :wink:

 

post #14955 of 21666

My "nr.2" head-fi station: at my desk. Bought a heed canamp on the strenght of the heed canalot in my "nr.1" head-fi station.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...