- 4,449 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: San Francisco
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/11/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a report about a new IEM from Brainwavz. The B100 Specifications: Drivers : Single Balanced Armature Rated Impedance : 50 Ω Frequency Range : 15 Hz ~ 22...
A little bit about me: So I am Neil. a normal music loving lad who works here in Japan. I commute everyday, and I am always searching for the best value for my music needs. I currently use the...
I tested these headphones and was not very impressed with them. The price was very high for a used pair of headphones and it did not seem to compete well with other brands at lower price points....
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 994post #14896 of 215748/29/13 at 5:41pmThank, bowbbs!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14897 of 215748/29/13 at 6:38pmQuote:
All of my music is from CD's, which I rip with iTunes using Apple Lossless Compression and the error correction option. From there it's copied to my iPod.
Terrypost #14898 of 215748/30/13 at 7:21ampost #14899 of 215748/30/13 at 7:32ampost #14900 of 215748/30/13 at 7:43ampost #14901 of 215748/30/13 at 8:05ampost #14902 of 215748/30/13 at 8:12ampost #14903 of 215748/30/13 at 8:56ampost #14904 of 215748/30/13 at 2:27pmpost #14905 of 215748/30/13 at 4:39pm
Thank you very much everyone :)
Actually the second set (the HP1) came as a big surprise for me, because it belonged to a guy here in Brazil. And I guess most headphone oriented audiophiles participate in the local forum, so I though there were only three HP1000s in Brazil and was really surprised to find out about a fourth one. But it turns out that this really nice man had one and contacted me through my website because wanted to sell it, so I got a fantastic price for it. As much as I would love to keep both there's no reason for it atm, as I could invest the money elsewhere (W3000ANV, cough cough), but I'll probably end up selling the HP2, but locally!Quote:
Thank you :)
I actually called this a definitive set up not a long time ago, but one does not simply stop trying new headphones... so I ended up replacing a few things
Edited by Leonardo Drummond - 8/30/13 at 4:40pmpost #14906 of 215748/31/13 at 8:59pmpost #14907 of 215748/31/13 at 9:43pmpost #14908 of 215748/31/13 at 11:00pmpost #14909 of 215749/1/13 at 6:51am
taken 15 minutes ago:13" MBP Running AmarraAlo Audio Panam - Running through the supplied Wallwart as I will be traveling - I find the Gateway will make everything too bulkyLCD2 Rev 2 - BambooHE-500I used to like the HE500 quite a bit more with my other amp, now the LCD2 is taking the spotlight with a wider soundstage and more clarity and impact due to the Whiplash TWAG V3 and works amazingly well with the Panam.
Edited by Annafrancesca - 9/1/13 at 6:54ampost #14910 of 215749/1/13 at 8:25am
cheap old hp laptop --> ODAC --> Vintage (1976 or 1977) Pioneer SX-750 --> AKG Q701..... I just recently upgraded from the E17 to the ODAC. Huge improvement.
For $400, excluding the laptop it is an absolute kill setup. It's honestly the best sounding thing I've heard.
Q701: $240 - brand new
ODAC: $120 - new, but open box
SX-750: $40 - obviously used, but in great condition. A little bit of DeoxIT and it was good to go. Not exactly sure of it's history, but it's very clean and sounds perfect.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 1 minute ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 8 minutes ago
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 11 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser GSX 1000 / 1200 Impressions 17 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-A30 SERIES 18 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz B100 Balanced Armature Earphone by Dsnuts
- › Audeze iSine 10 by neilmanalo
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear