Quite elegant. Though, the language was a bit salty.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 993post #14881 of 200508/28/13 at 9:33pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14882 of 200508/28/13 at 9:34pmpost #14883 of 200508/28/13 at 9:38pmQuote:
HD650's are gonna sound amazing out of that.post #14884 of 200508/28/13 at 9:46pmpost #14885 of 200508/28/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
I'm hoping!post #14886 of 200508/28/13 at 10:40pmQuote:
Edited by jibzilla - 6/3/14 at 4:43ampost #14887 of 200508/28/13 at 11:18pmpost #14888 of 200508/28/13 at 11:30pmpost #14889 of 200508/29/13 at 5:51ampost #14890 of 200508/29/13 at 6:18ampost #14891 of 200508/29/13 at 8:18amQuote:Originally Posted by preproman
Depending on the type of music you all listen to.
This site has some of the best downloads around. Beats HDtracks. Just don't have the numbers (YET).
This is a very promising site. The Doctor is serious about quality of music and its delivery. I've been waiting for them to grow, so we'll all have a greater selection. Despite clunky navigation around the site, a few years back I downloaded The Patrice Rushen Trio - "Piano, Bass & Drums" @ 24/96 kHz.... Yum-o!post #14892 of 200508/29/13 at 8:25ampost #14893 of 200508/29/13 at 8:37ampost #14894 of 200508/29/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
Congrats Wolfie!post #14895 of 200508/29/13 at 5:28pm
It's not a huge change from my last version, but I got a 1TB desktop external for the office, Previously, I was carrying a mini external 1TB to and from work every day, keeping it synced to my home machine with GoodSync. Now I have a copy of my entire collection at work, and I'm using GoodSync2Go on the drives themselves. This way, I don't have to carry anything to work at all, unless I want to bring the mini drive to act as a sync-ferry between home and work drives. It also means I now have an offsite backup, finally, for my most precious material possession of all, the data on those drives. One copy at home, one copy at the office, one portable copy. I've also got it set up so that the ferry drive mounts as Z: on both computers, and the main drive for each mounts as E: - this way, the iTunes library in its entirety can always point at E: and work the same on both computers, since they're identical to the drive letter. Anything I change on one end is reflected on the other, once synced, with zero hiccups.
Triple backups + offsite backup + effortless sync... for the first time in my life I actually feel completely safe about the music collection.
Also, this is just a plain better shot of my setup over-all.
iTunes -> Bifrost Uber USB -> Pyst -> Valhalla -> T70
Edited by IorekByrnison - 8/29/13 at 5:32pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 9 seconds ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 3 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 3 minutes ago
- › LG Quadbeat 3 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cambridge audio DACmagic plus and TB100 5 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 9 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 9 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2