Quite elegant. Though, the language was a bit salty.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Cayin C5DAC: A Deadly Challenger in the Portable Market *Please click on the photos for the highest quality. [[SPOILER]] About me & IntroductionI am a student who is a music...
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 993post #14881 of 201488/28/13 at 9:33pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14882 of 201488/28/13 at 9:34pmpost #14883 of 201488/28/13 at 9:38pmQuote:
HD650's are gonna sound amazing out of that.post #14884 of 201488/28/13 at 9:46pmpost #14885 of 201488/28/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
I'm hoping!post #14886 of 201488/28/13 at 10:40pmQuote:
Edited by jibzilla - 6/3/14 at 4:43ampost #14887 of 201488/28/13 at 11:18pmpost #14888 of 201488/28/13 at 11:30pmpost #14889 of 201488/29/13 at 5:51ampost #14890 of 201488/29/13 at 6:18ampost #14891 of 201488/29/13 at 8:18amQuote:Originally Posted by preproman
Depending on the type of music you all listen to.
This site has some of the best downloads around. Beats HDtracks. Just don't have the numbers (YET).
This is a very promising site. The Doctor is serious about quality of music and its delivery. I've been waiting for them to grow, so we'll all have a greater selection. Despite clunky navigation around the site, a few years back I downloaded The Patrice Rushen Trio - "Piano, Bass & Drums" @ 24/96 kHz.... Yum-o!post #14892 of 201488/29/13 at 8:25ampost #14893 of 201488/29/13 at 8:37ampost #14894 of 201488/29/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
Congrats Wolfie!post #14895 of 201488/29/13 at 5:28pm
It's not a huge change from my last version, but I got a 1TB desktop external for the office, Previously, I was carrying a mini external 1TB to and from work every day, keeping it synced to my home machine with GoodSync. Now I have a copy of my entire collection at work, and I'm using GoodSync2Go on the drives themselves. This way, I don't have to carry anything to work at all, unless I want to bring the mini drive to act as a sync-ferry between home and work drives. It also means I now have an offsite backup, finally, for my most precious material possession of all, the data on those drives. One copy at home, one copy at the office, one portable copy. I've also got it set up so that the ferry drive mounts as Z: on both computers, and the main drive for each mounts as E: - this way, the iTunes library in its entirety can always point at E: and work the same on both computers, since they're identical to the drive letter. Anything I change on one end is reflected on the other, once synced, with zero hiccups.
Triple backups + offsite backup + effortless sync... for the first time in my life I actually feel completely safe about the music collection.
Also, this is just a plain better shot of my setup over-all.
iTunes -> Bifrost Uber USB -> Pyst -> Valhalla -> T70
Edited by IorekByrnison - 8/29/13 at 5:32pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T1 90th Anniversary 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 8 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 8 minutes ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 14 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 15 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla Impressions Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Were the Nazis at the Nuremberg Trials wearing audiophile headphones? 19 minutes ago
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)