Quite elegant. Though, the language was a bit salty.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 993post #14881 of 201818/28/13 at 9:33pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14882 of 201818/28/13 at 9:34pmpost #14883 of 201818/28/13 at 9:38pmQuote:
HD650's are gonna sound amazing out of that.post #14884 of 201818/28/13 at 9:46pmpost #14885 of 201818/28/13 at 10:03pmQuote:
I'm hoping!post #14886 of 201818/28/13 at 10:40pmQuote:
Edited by jibzilla - 6/3/14 at 4:43ampost #14887 of 201818/28/13 at 11:18pmpost #14888 of 201818/28/13 at 11:30pmpost #14889 of 201818/29/13 at 5:51ampost #14890 of 201818/29/13 at 6:18ampost #14891 of 201818/29/13 at 8:18amQuote:Originally Posted by preproman
Depending on the type of music you all listen to.
This site has some of the best downloads around. Beats HDtracks. Just don't have the numbers (YET).
This is a very promising site. The Doctor is serious about quality of music and its delivery. I've been waiting for them to grow, so we'll all have a greater selection. Despite clunky navigation around the site, a few years back I downloaded The Patrice Rushen Trio - "Piano, Bass & Drums" @ 24/96 kHz.... Yum-o!post #14892 of 201818/29/13 at 8:25ampost #14893 of 201818/29/13 at 8:37ampost #14894 of 201818/29/13 at 3:25pmQuote:
Congrats Wolfie!post #14895 of 201818/29/13 at 5:28pm
It's not a huge change from my last version, but I got a 1TB desktop external for the office, Previously, I was carrying a mini external 1TB to and from work every day, keeping it synced to my home machine with GoodSync. Now I have a copy of my entire collection at work, and I'm using GoodSync2Go on the drives themselves. This way, I don't have to carry anything to work at all, unless I want to bring the mini drive to act as a sync-ferry between home and work drives. It also means I now have an offsite backup, finally, for my most precious material possession of all, the data on those drives. One copy at home, one copy at the office, one portable copy. I've also got it set up so that the ferry drive mounts as Z: on both computers, and the main drive for each mounts as E: - this way, the iTunes library in its entirety can always point at E: and work the same on both computers, since they're identical to the drive letter. Anything I change on one end is reflected on the other, once synced, with zero hiccups.
Triple backups + offsite backup + effortless sync... for the first time in my life I actually feel completely safe about the music collection.
Also, this is just a plain better shot of my setup over-all.
iTunes -> Bifrost Uber USB -> Pyst -> Valhalla -> T70
Edited by IorekByrnison - 8/29/13 at 5:32pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 29 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 44 seconds ago
- › Some questions about settings (sample rate, latency, etc.) for an... 1 minute ago
- › Finding the right portable player for AKG K550 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 5 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Accidentally took my SE215s through a week of hillwalking in... 6 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic 32Ohm Help 8 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 9 minutes ago
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3