Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
Got one of these for a downstairs/bedroom system I'm trying to put together for peanuts. For your money, you get a very well made little steel box, crinkle finished, painted silver. You can see...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 986post #14776 of 197168/19/13 at 9:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14777 of 197168/20/13 at 6:14pmpost #14778 of 197168/20/13 at 6:23pmpost #14779 of 197168/20/13 at 6:27pmpost #14780 of 197168/20/13 at 6:27pmQuote:
heh, I wouldn't under normal circumstances bring this much stuff with me, but yeah the fact that I was going to be here for 6 weeks led me to basically bring everything so that I don't get bored. I also had to drive instead of fly the 1300 miles since I couldn't bring all my stuff on an airplanepost #14781 of 197168/20/13 at 6:30pmpost #14782 of 197168/20/13 at 6:33pmQuote:
OMG..did u left anything at home? what u used for transportation? a freight train? u took the microwave also from home?
Edited by hifimanrookie - 8/20/13 at 6:34pmpost #14783 of 197168/20/13 at 6:36pmQuote:
lol the microwave, tv and fridge were all in the room before i arrived, though as i said, i had to do some re arranging
It all fit in the trunk of my car thank goodness, along with all the clothes i was bringing as wellpost #14784 of 197168/20/13 at 6:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva
heh, I wouldn't under normal circumstances bring this much stuff with me, but yeah the fact that I was going to be here for 6 weeks led me to basically bring everything so that I don't get bored. I also had to drive instead of fly the 1300 miles since I couldn't bring all my stuff on an airplane
Now that's dedication!post #14785 of 197168/20/13 at 6:40pmpost #14786 of 197168/20/13 at 6:43pmpost #14787 of 197168/20/13 at 6:45pmWhy not go out and experience New Orleans?post #14788 of 197168/20/13 at 6:59pm
I guess most of us would do the same..sort of... I mean if we wanted to...but most of us are just to afraid in breaking something along the way or something... or being stolen in the Hotel.
last year i had to travel also for a week for work,,,and i also prefered my car above the ICE INTERNATIONAL (a super speed train) to germany..as i wanted to take my (now sold) 337 (18kg) and my he500 with me to relax me.....but during trip i was scarred ****less when i drove over bumps at a speed of on and about 250km/h (germany still has unlimited speedlimits on certain roads.. )... as u know tube amps are sensitive...and i even put it on my soft leather backseat in the seatbelt in its own cushioned case! But i had to get there in time..so needed to be speedy gonzalez in my baby..(my two other female collegues were going by train)...but luckily everything went fine...and i arrived earlier then them..lolz
in the end i didnt even listen to it for a second....as every night we went out after the study sessions, first dinner and then fun!, with my two collegues...Berlin is beautiful at night by the way!
Edited by hifimanrookie - 8/20/13 at 7:07pmpost #14789 of 197168/20/13 at 7:02pmWhy not go out and experience New Orleans?
My ability to do so is limited. I'm staying at someone's house, but I have no convenient way to get around since not only is there no car, but I also have no driver's license. The only way I can go anywhere is to take the bus.post #14790 of 197168/20/13 at 7:04pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 7 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 24 seconds ago
- › A sub 100$ open full size? 36 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 1 minute ago
- › Over ear Headphones or IEM? 2 minutes ago
- › The Baby Orpheus Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › AUDIOVALVE LUMINARE: an Universal Headphone Amp with three... 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 4 minutes ago
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3