Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These have been part of my set-up for about 2 months. The set-up has consisted mainly of: Phonitor 2 fed by a Mdac or Dacmagic (Main Rig) Portable use saw it used with a NuForce Udac Gaming...
Experience with Customer Service In case you want to see a video review, search youtube for "Jaybird Real time Review" and my video should be first on the list. I'm going to start by saying...
Just bought it over two months ago. It really added another dimension to the sound of music played in my macbook (since I used to listen to my itunes using the headphone jack) I notice details in...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Scott Byrer, Director of Marketing at Master & Dynamic for...
Package & Build: FiiO X3 comes in a nice box with adapter and micro USB cable, as well as a nice soft silicone sleeve to protect the player. It is built very nicely, has some retro touch to it...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 986post #14776 of 194498/19/13 at 9:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14777 of 194498/20/13 at 6:14pmpost #14778 of 194498/20/13 at 6:23pmpost #14779 of 194498/20/13 at 6:27pmpost #14780 of 194498/20/13 at 6:27pmQuote:
heh, I wouldn't under normal circumstances bring this much stuff with me, but yeah the fact that I was going to be here for 6 weeks led me to basically bring everything so that I don't get bored. I also had to drive instead of fly the 1300 miles since I couldn't bring all my stuff on an airplanepost #14781 of 194498/20/13 at 6:30pmpost #14782 of 194498/20/13 at 6:33pmQuote:
OMG..did u left anything at home? what u used for transportation? a freight train? u took the microwave also from home?
Edited by hifimanrookie - 8/20/13 at 6:34pmpost #14783 of 194498/20/13 at 6:36pmQuote:
lol the microwave, tv and fridge were all in the room before i arrived, though as i said, i had to do some re arranging
It all fit in the trunk of my car thank goodness, along with all the clothes i was bringing as wellpost #14784 of 194498/20/13 at 6:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva
heh, I wouldn't under normal circumstances bring this much stuff with me, but yeah the fact that I was going to be here for 6 weeks led me to basically bring everything so that I don't get bored. I also had to drive instead of fly the 1300 miles since I couldn't bring all my stuff on an airplane
Now that's dedication!post #14785 of 194498/20/13 at 6:40pmpost #14786 of 194498/20/13 at 6:43pmpost #14787 of 194498/20/13 at 6:45pmWhy not go out and experience New Orleans?post #14788 of 194498/20/13 at 6:59pm
I guess most of us would do the same..sort of... I mean if we wanted to...but most of us are just to afraid in breaking something along the way or something... or being stolen in the Hotel.
last year i had to travel also for a week for work,,,and i also prefered my car above the ICE INTERNATIONAL (a super speed train) to germany..as i wanted to take my (now sold) 337 (18kg) and my he500 with me to relax me.....but during trip i was scarred ****less when i drove over bumps at a speed of on and about 250km/h (germany still has unlimited speedlimits on certain roads.. )... as u know tube amps are sensitive...and i even put it on my soft leather backseat in the seatbelt in its own cushioned case! But i had to get there in time..so needed to be speedy gonzalez in my baby..(my two other female collegues were going by train)...but luckily everything went fine...and i arrived earlier then them..lolz
in the end i didnt even listen to it for a second....as every night we went out after the study sessions, first dinner and then fun!, with my two collegues...Berlin is beautiful at night by the way!
Edited by hifimanrookie - 8/20/13 at 7:07pmpost #14789 of 194498/20/13 at 7:02pmWhy not go out and experience New Orleans?
My ability to do so is limited. I'm staying at someone's house, but I have no convenient way to get around since not only is there no car, but I also have no driver's license. The only way I can go anywhere is to take the bus.post #14790 of 194498/20/13 at 7:04pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Fidue A71 Dual Dynamic - Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 12 seconds ago
- › NEW Sony Walkman Z Series mini review!!! 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- It's Official! 2 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio ZH-DWX10 DUOZA dual dynamic driver iem 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil *unofficial* pre-orders ? 5 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA22 (+upgrade tubes) 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 6 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by DJScope
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by CJ09
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by ActiveTechREV
- › Maverick Audio TubeMagic D1 Plus DAC by lalojimenez
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by thatBeatsguy
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by Tail
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Airwin
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by Rogerlabarrie
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by conquerator2
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by Donnyboy98
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3