Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Today I got this MP3 player but I am debating to keep it or not because the button layout is horrible. Also, the user interface is choppy with FLAC files. There is a noticable lag when choosing...
I’ve had my Dragon Inspire IHA-1 now for a sufficient time period to post my thoughts. I will use a subjective 5 point scoring system. Setup: Power Conditioning: Blue Circle...
Here we go again. It seems like every other review I've done lately has been on some product from this up-and-coming company that is making a name for itself. Luckily for us, this IEM from...
I tested it with Dr.Chesky's Binaural album and Depeche Mode flacs. What I like most is of course bass response..it is more than enough, maybe a bit exaggerated, aggressive. Overall, I am...
I used this sound card for 5 years. It replaced that time my previous card M-Audio Audiophile 2496. As far as I know at present (2014/2015) it is not possible to buy this card as new in Europe....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 986post #14776 of 192028/19/13 at 9:24pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14777 of 192028/20/13 at 6:14pmpost #14778 of 192028/20/13 at 6:23pmpost #14779 of 192028/20/13 at 6:27pmpost #14780 of 192028/20/13 at 6:27pmQuote:
heh, I wouldn't under normal circumstances bring this much stuff with me, but yeah the fact that I was going to be here for 6 weeks led me to basically bring everything so that I don't get bored. I also had to drive instead of fly the 1300 miles since I couldn't bring all my stuff on an airplanepost #14781 of 192028/20/13 at 6:30pmpost #14782 of 192028/20/13 at 6:33pmQuote:
OMG..did u left anything at home? what u used for transportation? a freight train? u took the microwave also from home?
Edited by hifimanrookie - 8/20/13 at 6:34pmpost #14783 of 192028/20/13 at 6:36pmQuote:
lol the microwave, tv and fridge were all in the room before i arrived, though as i said, i had to do some re arranging
It all fit in the trunk of my car thank goodness, along with all the clothes i was bringing as wellpost #14784 of 192028/20/13 at 6:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva
heh, I wouldn't under normal circumstances bring this much stuff with me, but yeah the fact that I was going to be here for 6 weeks led me to basically bring everything so that I don't get bored. I also had to drive instead of fly the 1300 miles since I couldn't bring all my stuff on an airplane
Now that's dedication!post #14785 of 192028/20/13 at 6:40pmpost #14786 of 192028/20/13 at 6:43pmpost #14787 of 192028/20/13 at 6:45pmWhy not go out and experience New Orleans?post #14788 of 192028/20/13 at 6:59pm
I guess most of us would do the same..sort of... I mean if we wanted to...but most of us are just to afraid in breaking something along the way or something... or being stolen in the Hotel.
last year i had to travel also for a week for work,,,and i also prefered my car above the ICE INTERNATIONAL (a super speed train) to germany..as i wanted to take my (now sold) 337 (18kg) and my he500 with me to relax me.....but during trip i was scarred ****less when i drove over bumps at a speed of on and about 250km/h (germany still has unlimited speedlimits on certain roads.. )... as u know tube amps are sensitive...and i even put it on my soft leather backseat in the seatbelt in its own cushioned case! But i had to get there in time..so needed to be speedy gonzalez in my baby..(my two other female collegues were going by train)...but luckily everything went fine...and i arrived earlier then them..lolz
in the end i didnt even listen to it for a second....as every night we went out after the study sessions, first dinner and then fun!, with my two collegues...Berlin is beautiful at night by the way!
Edited by hifimanrookie - 8/20/13 at 7:07pmpost #14789 of 192028/20/13 at 7:02pmWhy not go out and experience New Orleans?
My ability to do so is limited. I'm staying at someone's house, but I have no convenient way to get around since not only is there no car, but I also have no driver's license. The only way I can go anywhere is to take the bus.post #14790 of 192028/20/13 at 7:04pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Vintage Sennheiser HD 424 in excellent condition. 1 minute ago
- › THE HYPE.............................. Appreciation Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 5 minutes ago
- › Upgrading RE262 IEM Recommendations 5 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 7 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware 3.30--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. Merry Christmas! 7 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA H3 just like a new 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by AudioGG
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)