Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 984

post #14746 of 18929
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwell2112 View Post

 

No, it's the DA-151 USB DAC.  I wasn't even aware Keces is making a PSU!

 

A DAC??  O, OK..  Here is the PSU:  http://www.keces.com.tw/5_english/index_5_english.htm

 

You got a link for the DAC?

post #14747 of 18929
Quote:
Originally Posted by khaine1711 View Post

He-6 /w Norse Reign cable

Icon Hp8 MkII

Audio-gd Nfb 7.32

Green tea cup from thrift store 

 

Also you can see part of my "reference" grade, ultra limited platinum edition USB cable with 5V removed bigsmile_face.gif

 

 

It's beautifultongue_smile.gif

post #14748 of 18929
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

 

Really need to get some nice cans again. This Razer headset isn't cutting it.

I Love your desktop wallpaper there!  Where did you get it???

post #14749 of 18929

Got it from 4walled's 2x 1920x1080 section.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjohn1 View Post

I Love your desktop wallpaper there!  Where did you get it???

post #14750 of 18929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

thumbsup.gif

 

Perhaps, some additional comments from you still to come... 

popcorn.gif

 

... I have absolutely NO idea what my '009' is going to sound like.

Will do, not much time today. Cleaning up after our 10 week kitchen renovation mostly. But so far I am very impressed!

 

I think you'll love the SR-009s! About 9 months in and they still never cease to amaze me.

post #14751 of 18929
Quote:

Originally Posted by MacedonianHero View Post
 

 

Will do, not much time today. Cleaning up after our 10 week kitchen renovation mostly. But so far I am very impressed!

 

I think you'll love the SR-009s! About 9 months in and they still never cease to amaze me

 

When the Stax & WEE arrive mid-September, I may not have my audio rig put together yet. In this case, I'll likely just take 'em to the studio for a listen. Or drop by an LA area head-fier's and plug-in. 

 

I have all of my pieces but I'm still in between residences. And boxes... rolleyes.gif


Edited by Silent One - 8/16/13 at 7:41pm
post #14752 of 18929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent One View Post

 

When the Stax & WEE arrive mid-September, I may not have my audio rig put together yet. In this case, I'll likely just take 'em to the studio for a listen. Or drop by an LA area head-fier's and plug-in. 

 

I have all of my pieces but I'm still in between residences. And boxes... rolleyes.gif

Cool...keep us posted on what you think. 

post #14753 of 18929

Swapping gear around a bit. I took my Goldpoint amp home, and brought my Millett Hybrid MiniMAX to work. (The glow from the LEDs make it kind of annoying at night in the bedroom, which is typically when I do a lot of listening.) I'm currently running a Grub cable DAC to the Millett, to my Denon AH-D5000 headphones. This is my desk rig, on my lab bench I have a Mini^3, with my iPod and Denon AH-D1001 headphones.

 

 

 

.

post #14754 of 18929
Quote:
Originally Posted by beerguy0 View Post

Swapping gear around a bit. I took my Goldpoint amp home, and brought my Millett Hybrid MiniMAX to work. (The glow from the LEDs make it kind of annoying at night in the bedroom, which is typically when I do a lot of listening.) I'm currently running a Grub cable DAC to the Millett, to my Denon AH-D5000 headphones. This is my desk rig, on my lab bench I have a Mini^3, with my iPod and Denon AH-D1001 headphones.

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Beautiful! How much did it cost to build your Millet?

post #14755 of 18929
Quote:
Originally Posted by wes008 View Post

Beautiful! How much did it cost to build your Millet?

 

Thanks. I got the kit from Beezar.com, current price is $230. Nice little amp, pretty easy build, although the component spacing is tight in some areas. It seems to really like the Denons.

post #14756 of 18929
Some recent changes.
post #14757 of 18929
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post

Some recent changes.
 

 

The only thing left for you to do is get the invitations out... "Party of six!" normal_smile%20.gif

post #14758 of 18929
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post

Some recent changes.


lyr or asgard 2 ?

aren't we looking at an asgard 2, but your signature says lyr ?

i ask because i'll have a lyr one day this week, may be overkill for my grado's, but i love tubes

post #14759 of 18929
The lyr is sold. Just havent changed my Sig.
post #14760 of 18929

Here's mine - I listen from my PC

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...