Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero By NLNH around April 16th. I received...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
These headphones need to be amped. If you choose to use them without doing so, they will sound weak and lifeless. The complaints I read about seem to me to be with people that haven't synergized...
For my taste are too analitical cans.I try to remove the high frequencies sibiling using several different tips...shure triple compy foam....nothing they remain too harsh for my tasty. I also...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 974post #14596 of 211308/9/13 at 3:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14597 of 211308/9/13 at 3:56pmpost #14598 of 211308/9/13 at 4:01pmpost #14599 of 211308/9/13 at 4:09pmThanks to all for the awesome comments! When I come home I'll post the rest of the place, includng the "recliner" I made, my first amp rack, etc...post #14600 of 211308/9/13 at 4:12pmQuote:
I know! I didn't notice that until about 15 minutes ago! And it was my girlfriend (photographer) who took the shot, haha I'll need to do something about it. It's a tad bit phallic for my tastes.post #14601 of 211308/9/13 at 4:13pmQuote:
i look forward to itpost #14602 of 211308/9/13 at 4:16pmQuote:
You, my friend, are a hoot!post #14603 of 211308/9/13 at 4:32pmQuote:
Phallic? 'Obscene' is the word you're looking for
But I'm pleased you have a sense of humour my friend.post #14604 of 211308/9/13 at 4:40pmpost #14605 of 211308/9/13 at 5:35pmpost #14606 of 211308/9/13 at 5:42pmpost #14607 of 211308/9/13 at 7:20pmpost #14608 of 211308/9/13 at 11:43pmpost #14609 of 211308/9/13 at 11:47pmpost #14610 of 211308/10/13 at 12:13amAfter drooling on the pict of the amps stacked, (not because the funky looking headphone holders ) and the pict from dubstep girl with all the headphones, I have sent my wallet away and told it not to return for its own safety, it has already taken a beating from me buying my grado 225 headphones and two headphone amps
Run wallet run and hide no I can't fathom buying that much gear right now and luckily I dont have any credit cards
Thanks for posting Picts of your headphone and stereo gear everyone it's fun to drool on great audio equipment pictures
Edited by autoguy - 8/10/13 at 12:15am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 2318 Active Users (492 Members and 1826 Guests)
- › I bought a set of Bose QuietComfort 3 from a thrift store for 25... 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (Basshead IEM's) 9 minutes ago
- › Clash Royale 10 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 11 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 13 minutes ago
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › OPPO PM-3 by T Bone
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by TravAndAlex
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...