Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Review: Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone I tried to post a review only to the review template, but I was unable to because the system stated I was above the maximum character count, hence...
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
Hi Head-Fi/Vibro Labs fans, I was the second stop on the Aria tour, and I've had a great week reviewing them. This post will contain some of my thoughts and impressions, and I'll be touching on...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 974post #14596 of 212308/9/13 at 3:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14597 of 212308/9/13 at 3:56pmpost #14598 of 212308/9/13 at 4:01pmpost #14599 of 212308/9/13 at 4:09pmThanks to all for the awesome comments! When I come home I'll post the rest of the place, includng the "recliner" I made, my first amp rack, etc...post #14600 of 212308/9/13 at 4:12pmQuote:
I know! I didn't notice that until about 15 minutes ago! And it was my girlfriend (photographer) who took the shot, haha I'll need to do something about it. It's a tad bit phallic for my tastes.post #14601 of 212308/9/13 at 4:13pmQuote:
i look forward to itpost #14602 of 212308/9/13 at 4:16pmQuote:
You, my friend, are a hoot!post #14603 of 212308/9/13 at 4:32pmQuote:
Phallic? 'Obscene' is the word you're looking for
But I'm pleased you have a sense of humour my friend.post #14604 of 212308/9/13 at 4:40pmpost #14605 of 212308/9/13 at 5:35pmpost #14606 of 212308/9/13 at 5:42pmpost #14607 of 212308/9/13 at 7:20pmpost #14608 of 212308/9/13 at 11:43pmpost #14609 of 212308/9/13 at 11:47pmpost #14610 of 212308/10/13 at 12:13amAfter drooling on the pict of the amps stacked, (not because the funky looking headphone holders ) and the pict from dubstep girl with all the headphones, I have sent my wallet away and told it not to return for its own safety, it has already taken a beating from me buying my grado 225 headphones and two headphone amps
Run wallet run and hide no I can't fathom buying that much gear right now and luckily I dont have any credit cards
Thanks for posting Picts of your headphone and stereo gear everyone it's fun to drool on great audio equipment pictures
Edited by autoguy - 8/10/13 at 12:15am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 3408 Active Users (733 Members and 2675 Guests)
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet Impressions Thread - July 16, 2016 19 seconds ago
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 1 minute ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and important of bias/blind... 3 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 4 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2016 (August 13-14, 2016) 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman Edition S - NEW Closed Portable 6 minutes ago
- › XMOS XU208 USB BRIDGES - THE LATEST GEN HAS ARRIVED! 7 minutes ago
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...