Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The E5 is so close to being a giant killer but it has a few major flaws in my opinion. This is a technically oriented review. I like neutral sound signatures and bit perfect playback. I don't...
"Massdrop Blue Box - NuForce HEM IEMs" special drop pricing = $169.99*; Actual MSRP = $399.00 (I joined the drop on Massdrop and received the HEM6; LINK. You can find these and the other...
Hi All, I was given the chance to review the new Shozy Zero Rosewood earphones in exchange for just a small fee to cover the shipping. I received, as I'm sure some other reviewers did, an...
-- I give you Lend Me UR Ears house brand Alpha & Delta D2 Sports Earphone: **A few Disclaimers to get out of the way here**: #1 – I was approached by Lend Me UR Ears to review the...
I really like the t-90; I have had them for about two months and really enjoy the brightness. I also have the T70p and the t-5p second gen. I like the t70p better than anything so far. The t 90...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 974post #14596 of 210818/9/13 at 3:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14597 of 210818/9/13 at 3:56pmpost #14598 of 210818/9/13 at 4:01pmpost #14599 of 210818/9/13 at 4:09pmThanks to all for the awesome comments! When I come home I'll post the rest of the place, includng the "recliner" I made, my first amp rack, etc...post #14600 of 210818/9/13 at 4:12pmQuote:
I know! I didn't notice that until about 15 minutes ago! And it was my girlfriend (photographer) who took the shot, haha I'll need to do something about it. It's a tad bit phallic for my tastes.post #14601 of 210818/9/13 at 4:13pmQuote:
i look forward to itpost #14602 of 210818/9/13 at 4:16pmQuote:
You, my friend, are a hoot!post #14603 of 210818/9/13 at 4:32pmQuote:
Phallic? 'Obscene' is the word you're looking for
But I'm pleased you have a sense of humour my friend.post #14604 of 210818/9/13 at 4:40pmpost #14605 of 210818/9/13 at 5:35pmpost #14606 of 210818/9/13 at 5:42pmpost #14607 of 210818/9/13 at 7:20pmpost #14608 of 210818/9/13 at 11:43pmpost #14609 of 210818/9/13 at 11:47pmpost #14610 of 210818/10/13 at 12:13amAfter drooling on the pict of the amps stacked, (not because the funky looking headphone holders ) and the pict from dubstep girl with all the headphones, I have sent my wallet away and told it not to return for its own safety, it has already taken a beating from me buying my grado 225 headphones and two headphone amps
Run wallet run and hide no I can't fathom buying that much gear right now and luckily I dont have any credit cards
Thanks for posting Picts of your headphone and stereo gear everyone it's fun to drool on great audio equipment pictures
Edited by autoguy - 8/10/13 at 12:15am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 2798 Active Users (581 Members and 2217 Guests)
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 34 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 50 seconds ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic... 1 minute ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Saturday June 11 2016 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Massdrop Fostex x00 w/ Peter K Detachable Cable 2 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › newbie needing information! 5 minutes ago
- › Sound Blaster E5 - 24-bit/192kHz High-Resolution USB DAC &... by vapman
- › NuForce HEM6 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Triple... by Hi-Fi EDU
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by jant71
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by BloodyPenguin
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by glennkresge
- › Unique Melody Miracle V2 Universal six driver in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by MMansell
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by stweb
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by ryanjsoo
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse