Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Aune M2 Pro Review Intro : Since the past few years I had kept myself away from trying out any new DAPs or audio gear since I was pretty satisfied with my Fiio X5 (1st gen) and Sansa Clip...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 974post #14596 of 213168/9/13 at 3:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14597 of 213168/9/13 at 3:56pmpost #14598 of 213168/9/13 at 4:01pmpost #14599 of 213168/9/13 at 4:09pmThanks to all for the awesome comments! When I come home I'll post the rest of the place, includng the "recliner" I made, my first amp rack, etc...post #14600 of 213168/9/13 at 4:12pmQuote:
I know! I didn't notice that until about 15 minutes ago! And it was my girlfriend (photographer) who took the shot, haha I'll need to do something about it. It's a tad bit phallic for my tastes.post #14601 of 213168/9/13 at 4:13pmQuote:
i look forward to itpost #14602 of 213168/9/13 at 4:16pmQuote:
You, my friend, are a hoot!post #14603 of 213168/9/13 at 4:32pmQuote:
Phallic? 'Obscene' is the word you're looking for
But I'm pleased you have a sense of humour my friend.post #14604 of 213168/9/13 at 4:40pmpost #14605 of 213168/9/13 at 5:35pmpost #14606 of 213168/9/13 at 5:42pmpost #14607 of 213168/9/13 at 7:20pmpost #14608 of 213168/9/13 at 11:43pmpost #14609 of 213168/9/13 at 11:47pmpost #14610 of 213168/10/13 at 12:13amAfter drooling on the pict of the amps stacked, (not because the funky looking headphone holders ) and the pict from dubstep girl with all the headphones, I have sent my wallet away and told it not to return for its own safety, it has already taken a beating from me buying my grado 225 headphones and two headphone amps
Run wallet run and hide no I can't fathom buying that much gear right now and luckily I dont have any credit cards
Thanks for posting Picts of your headphone and stereo gear everyone it's fun to drool on great audio equipment pictures
Edited by autoguy - 8/10/13 at 12:15am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 3612 Active Users (709 Members and 2903 Guests)
- › NEW! SONY NW-WM1 HI-END DAP 1 second ago
- › FS: Auralic Aries Streamer/Bridge 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › EarSonics' new 9 BA driver flagship: the S-EM9 2 minutes ago
- › 2016 SONY FLAGSHIP - MDR-Z1R 3 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 3 minutes ago
- › Fostex x Massdrop TH-X00 Review 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 5 minutes ago
- › Aune M2 32BIT DSD portable music player by Faheem
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...