Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
you know the original price of this one, a rock solid $100. can you feel it ? yees, there's a bad review is coming... let's take a look at what brainwavz says for it's own product, one thing comes...
FOREWARD: as a relatively new user to head-fi, i dont expect many of you to take my review seriously. however, although i'm new to POSTING on this site, i've been an audiophile and a lurker of this...
Color! Because I feel in the mood for it. No, not really, this is just for the comparison. So, Red, & Green? Red - Not For Me. Green - Solid, & something I personally like. Comparison is...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank LH Labs for providing me with a review sample of GeekOut in exchange for my honest opinion. I thought I was done with my round of portable USB...
I have owned these headphones for about a week. The sounds quality is great but I'm not sure if I can wear these longer than 1 hour. My ears get way too warm. Would love a bit more airflow.
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 974post #14596 of 199368/9/13 at 3:55pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14597 of 199368/9/13 at 3:56pmpost #14598 of 199368/9/13 at 4:01pmpost #14599 of 199368/9/13 at 4:09pmpost #14600 of 199368/9/13 at 4:12pmQuote:
I know! I didn't notice that until about 15 minutes ago! And it was my girlfriend (photographer) who took the shot, haha I'll need to do something about it. It's a tad bit phallic for my tastes.post #14601 of 199368/9/13 at 4:13pmQuote:
i look forward to itpost #14602 of 199368/9/13 at 4:16pmQuote:
You, my friend, are a hoot!post #14603 of 199368/9/13 at 4:32pmQuote:
Phallic? 'Obscene' is the word you're looking for
But I'm pleased you have a sense of humour my friend.post #14604 of 199368/9/13 at 4:40pmpost #14605 of 199368/9/13 at 5:35pmpost #14606 of 199368/9/13 at 5:42pmpost #14607 of 199368/9/13 at 7:20pmpost #14608 of 199368/9/13 at 11:43pmpost #14609 of 199368/9/13 at 11:47pmpost #14610 of 199368/10/13 at 12:13amAfter drooling on the pict of the amps stacked, (not because the funky looking headphone holders ) and the pict from dubstep girl with all the headphones, I have sent my wallet away and told it not to return for its own safety, it has already taken a beating from me buying my grado 225 headphones and two headphone amps
Run wallet run and hide no I can't fathom buying that much gear right now and luckily I dont have any credit cards
Thanks for posting Picts of your headphone and stereo gear everyone it's fun to drool on great audio equipment pictures
Edited by autoguy - 8/10/13 at 12:15am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
Currently, there are 3164 Active Users (585 Members and 2579 Guests)
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 3 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 12 seconds ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 336 IEMs compared (Gorilla Ears GX-4b added... 23 seconds ago
- › Burson Conductor Virtuoso Thread. 1 minute ago
- › hearing crackling noise on vinyl rip 24/96 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by vaziyetu
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by xsk3l3t0rx
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by ahnvx
- › Geek Out 450 USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by motion2082
- › COWON J3 32 GB Portable Media Player (Black) by viperxp
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by kite7
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheJniac
- › AKG K 550 by ahnvx
- › SKULLCANDY SLYR Circumaural Headset by ChromiumCola
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2