Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Aune M2 Pro Review Intro : Since the past few years I had kept myself away from trying out any new DAPs or audio gear since I was pretty satisfied with my Fiio X5 (1st gen) and Sansa Clip...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 971
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14552 of 213168/8/13 at 6:37amQuote:Quote:
I don't like bright headphones either, but I'm really enjoying the HD800 with the Lyr and a Moon Audio Black Dragon cable. Hopefully be adding a WA2 soon.post #14553 of 213168/8/13 at 8:13am
That's exactly why I put off the hd800 for so long and went the ortho route without much success( hate bright cans). Finally I caved and went for the HD800, if for nothing else than to do my due diligence before starting to think about Stax land. Admittedly straight from my dx100 they were a little bright for my taste, but they're really a different beast with the crack. To me it sounds sorta like an HD600 on steroids now, but not as warm and bigger soundstage.post #14554 of 213168/8/13 at 8:16amQuote:Originally Posted by ChavaC
That's exactly why I put off the hd800 for so long and went the ortho route without much success( hate bright cans). Finally I caved and went for the HD800, if for nothing else than to do my due diligence before starting to think about Stax land. Admittedly straight from my dx100 they were a little bright for my taste, but they're really a different beast with the crack. To me it sounds sorta like an HD600 on steroids now, but not as warm and bigger soundstage.
that sounds nice - the HD800 is next for me. I think I will like it. I don't find the T1 bright at all so I think the HD800 wont be problematic in that regard.
Using WA2post #14555 of 213168/8/13 at 9:06ampost #14556 of 213168/8/13 at 9:33ampost #14557 of 213168/8/13 at 9:38ampost #14558 of 213168/8/13 at 5:35pmQuote:
We've done it, everybody! We've found a flaw in the perfect setup!post #14559 of 213168/8/13 at 5:44pmpost #14560 of 213168/8/13 at 6:01pmQuote:post #14561 of 213168/8/13 at 6:08pmpost #14562 of 213168/8/13 at 10:05pmQuote:
The font does not bother me at all. I would walk a mile bare foot across broken glass to listen to that system.post #14563 of 213168/8/13 at 10:09pmQuote:
Seven-segment displays are pretty standard in a lot of electronics because of their simplicity.post #14564 of 213168/8/13 at 10:20pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › FS: LH Labs Geek Pulse X Infinity + matching LPS - mint condition 10 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Show 2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Echobox Finder X1 review/impressions/discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 3 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 4 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Aune M2 32BIT DSD portable music player by Faheem
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...