Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 971
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14552 of 186378/8/13 at 3:00ampost #14553 of 186378/8/13 at 4:12am
I like this a lot. I keep wanting to hear the hd800, but all the reviews suggest it is not for me. I'm very treble sensitive.post #14554 of 186378/8/13 at 4:57ampost #14555 of 186378/8/13 at 6:37amQuote:Quote:
I don't like bright headphones either, but I'm really enjoying the HD800 with the Lyr and a Moon Audio Black Dragon cable. Hopefully be adding a WA2 soon.post #14556 of 186378/8/13 at 8:13am
That's exactly why I put off the hd800 for so long and went the ortho route without much success( hate bright cans). Finally I caved and went for the HD800, if for nothing else than to do my due diligence before starting to think about Stax land. Admittedly straight from my dx100 they were a little bright for my taste, but they're really a different beast with the crack. To me it sounds sorta like an HD600 on steroids now, but not as warm and bigger soundstage.post #14557 of 186378/8/13 at 8:16amQuote:Originally Posted by ChavaC
That's exactly why I put off the hd800 for so long and went the ortho route without much success( hate bright cans). Finally I caved and went for the HD800, if for nothing else than to do my due diligence before starting to think about Stax land. Admittedly straight from my dx100 they were a little bright for my taste, but they're really a different beast with the crack. To me it sounds sorta like an HD600 on steroids now, but not as warm and bigger soundstage.
that sounds nice - the HD800 is next for me. I think I will like it. I don't find the T1 bright at all so I think the HD800 wont be problematic in that regard.
Using WA2post #14558 of 186378/8/13 at 9:06ampost #14559 of 186378/8/13 at 9:33ampost #14560 of 186378/8/13 at 9:38ampost #14561 of 186378/8/13 at 5:35pmQuote:
We've done it, everybody! We've found a flaw in the perfect setup!post #14562 of 186378/8/13 at 5:44pmpost #14563 of 186378/8/13 at 6:01pmQuote:post #14564 of 186378/8/13 at 6:08pmpost #14565 of 186378/8/13 at 10:05pmQuote:
The font does not bother me at all. I would walk a mile bare foot across broken glass to listen to that system.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 21 seconds ago
- › How do I hook up two active monitors to subwoofer without sound card? 37 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 39 seconds ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 50 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 2 minutes ago
- › New Headphone Guy with Questions about Chinese Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › based on the specs, which one of these computer speakers is better 4 minutes ago
- › Oh no... near field system chewing up my listening time! 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)