Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I bought these on Geekbuying after a considerable price drop to about $16 USD. Having missed out on the hype for the Piston 2, I decided to pick up the Piston 3 instead. The other bang-for-buck IEM...
My WA5-LE is by far the most expensive component in my system, but I can see why. The moment I un-packaged this very heavy piece of kit, I could tell I was in for a ride. By size alone it...
INTRODUCTION Being a fan of the RHA MA750 (RHA's first flagship IEM), I was quite excited to hear when RHA released the T10i. The new stainless shells, novel "memory wire" implementation,...
Microsoft Lumia 435 Quick Review Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/773374/microsoft-lumia-435-review-by-mark2410 Brief: An insanely cheap wonder device. Price: £30 payg or...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 971
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14552 of 201488/8/13 at 6:37amQuote:Quote:
I don't like bright headphones either, but I'm really enjoying the HD800 with the Lyr and a Moon Audio Black Dragon cable. Hopefully be adding a WA2 soon.post #14553 of 201488/8/13 at 8:13am
That's exactly why I put off the hd800 for so long and went the ortho route without much success( hate bright cans). Finally I caved and went for the HD800, if for nothing else than to do my due diligence before starting to think about Stax land. Admittedly straight from my dx100 they were a little bright for my taste, but they're really a different beast with the crack. To me it sounds sorta like an HD600 on steroids now, but not as warm and bigger soundstage.post #14554 of 201488/8/13 at 8:16amQuote:Originally Posted by ChavaC
That's exactly why I put off the hd800 for so long and went the ortho route without much success( hate bright cans). Finally I caved and went for the HD800, if for nothing else than to do my due diligence before starting to think about Stax land. Admittedly straight from my dx100 they were a little bright for my taste, but they're really a different beast with the crack. To me it sounds sorta like an HD600 on steroids now, but not as warm and bigger soundstage.
that sounds nice - the HD800 is next for me. I think I will like it. I don't find the T1 bright at all so I think the HD800 wont be problematic in that regard.
Using WA2post #14555 of 201488/8/13 at 9:06ampost #14556 of 201488/8/13 at 9:33ampost #14557 of 201488/8/13 at 9:38ampost #14558 of 201488/8/13 at 5:35pmQuote:
We've done it, everybody! We've found a flaw in the perfect setup!post #14559 of 201488/8/13 at 5:44pmpost #14560 of 201488/8/13 at 6:01pmQuote:post #14561 of 201488/8/13 at 6:08pmpost #14562 of 201488/8/13 at 10:05pmQuote:
The font does not bother me at all. I would walk a mile bare foot across broken glass to listen to that system.post #14563 of 201488/8/13 at 10:09pmQuote:
Seven-segment displays are pretty standard in a lot of electronics because of their simplicity.post #14564 of 201488/8/13 at 10:20pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › NEW! iBasso D-Zero Mk2 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N5 DAP - Rumours and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › LHLabs Geek Pulse X (LNIB) 5 minutes ago
- › Review and comparison of DUNU DN-1000, DN-2000, & JVC HA-FX850 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 7 minutes ago
- › What % of equipment reviews do you believe? 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 11 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 12 minutes ago
- › TCG Audio TRD3+ Desktop HeadAmp & 32/384DAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by FYLegend
- › Woo Audio WA5 LE by Nosbig
- › RHA T20 by nmatheis
- › Microsoft Lumia 435 UNLOCKED Windows Phone 8 WP8 2G GSM... by mark2410
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Pokemonn
- › CustomArt Ei.3 acrylic custom IEM by Cotnijoe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by ActiveTechREV
- › Westone W50 Five Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones, 78505 by twister6
- › MrSpeakers Ether Planar Magnetic Headphones by Currawong
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)