Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 971
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14552 of 201788/8/13 at 6:37amQuote:Quote:
I don't like bright headphones either, but I'm really enjoying the HD800 with the Lyr and a Moon Audio Black Dragon cable. Hopefully be adding a WA2 soon.post #14553 of 201788/8/13 at 8:13am
That's exactly why I put off the hd800 for so long and went the ortho route without much success( hate bright cans). Finally I caved and went for the HD800, if for nothing else than to do my due diligence before starting to think about Stax land. Admittedly straight from my dx100 they were a little bright for my taste, but they're really a different beast with the crack. To me it sounds sorta like an HD600 on steroids now, but not as warm and bigger soundstage.post #14554 of 201788/8/13 at 8:16amQuote:Originally Posted by ChavaC
That's exactly why I put off the hd800 for so long and went the ortho route without much success( hate bright cans). Finally I caved and went for the HD800, if for nothing else than to do my due diligence before starting to think about Stax land. Admittedly straight from my dx100 they were a little bright for my taste, but they're really a different beast with the crack. To me it sounds sorta like an HD600 on steroids now, but not as warm and bigger soundstage.
that sounds nice - the HD800 is next for me. I think I will like it. I don't find the T1 bright at all so I think the HD800 wont be problematic in that regard.
Using WA2post #14555 of 201788/8/13 at 9:06ampost #14556 of 201788/8/13 at 9:33ampost #14557 of 201788/8/13 at 9:38ampost #14558 of 201788/8/13 at 5:35pmQuote:
We've done it, everybody! We've found a flaw in the perfect setup!post #14559 of 201788/8/13 at 5:44pmpost #14560 of 201788/8/13 at 6:01pmQuote:post #14561 of 201788/8/13 at 6:08pmpost #14562 of 201788/8/13 at 10:05pmQuote:
The font does not bother me at all. I would walk a mile bare foot across broken glass to listen to that system.post #14563 of 201788/8/13 at 10:09pmQuote:
Seven-segment displays are pretty standard in a lot of electronics because of their simplicity.post #14564 of 201788/8/13 at 10:20pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 32 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › $250 CAD budget on new phones, thoughts, ideas?? 1 minute ago
- › AGK K550 Problem 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 1 minute ago
- › $50 or less, closed back, over ear headphones. 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › The Best IEM's for Bass are...... (The IEM Bass club) 5 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 8 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3