Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 969

post #14521 of 17847
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Anybody been on Massdrop? I'm sad I ever went on because of the deals.. 

We're not really supposed to discuss it anymore.

Admins aren't fans for whatever reason.
post #14522 of 17847
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Anybody been on Massdrop? I'm sad I ever went on because of the deals.. 

We're not really supposed to discuss it anymore.

Admins aren't fans for whatever reason.

Gotcha.. Anyways, happy 13k posts!!

post #14523 of 17847
wink.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorwegian View Post

Finally, everything's in place... Complete HEED AUDIO stereo with obelisk SI + X2 + PX + DA + CANAL



Ok, you win, they can close this thread now.
post #14524 of 17847

Jibzilla, I followed you just because of that reaction picture to thenorwegian's setup.

post #14525 of 17847
Quote:
Originally Posted by magiccabbage View Post

Can you say where you got it? It look like the kind of i have been searching for.

 

The table? www.bohus.no

post #14526 of 17847
The Baia Sofabord. You should offer to replace their catalog picture with yours, much more exciting.
post #14527 of 17847
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorwegian View Post

Finally, everything's in place... Complete HEED AUDIO stereo with obelisk SI + X2 + PX + DA + CANALOT head amp (and xtz 99.26mkii + xtz w10.17p speakers). I'm a very happy bunny right now :D

 

 

I'm green with envy right now.  Very nice.  

post #14528 of 17847
Thank you. Here's a better picture to show the real color of the components. Pure white & sexy (the DA dac):

post #14529 of 17847

@thenorwegian

 

Actually Heed are a quality brand so it can't have been that cheap... Unless you work for em? ha 

 

Either way it is Beautiful with a capital B. Also has a kind of Star Wars aesthetic... Really nice.    

post #14530 of 17847
Quote:
Originally Posted by LugBug1 View Post

Also has a kind of Star Wars aesthetic.. 

I was thinking "Clockwork Orange" Milk Bar when I saw it, but yes, I see the white plastic Star Wars aesthetic too now that you mention it. biggrin.gif
post #14531 of 17847
@LUGBUG1 It's all relative smily_headphones1.gif They don't in any way give their products away, but when we're talking "hifi" products it's pretty well priced. And Star wars? I don't see it biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

post #14532 of 17847
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorwegian View Post

@LUGBUG1 It's all relative smily_headphones1.gif They don't in any way give their products away, but when we're talking "hifi" products it's pretty well priced. And Star wars? I don't see it biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

k701smile.gif beerchug.gif

post #14533 of 17847
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorwegian View Post

@LUGBUG1 It's all relative smily_headphones1.gif They don't in any way give their products away, but when we're talking "hifi" products it's pretty well priced. And Star wars? I don't see it biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Wish I could dismantle a stormtooper and make it play music for me...pfft! k701smile.gif

post #14534 of 17847

hey guys this is unfortunately my current rig as my laptop's BIOS or something had killed it and my home amp and dac is waiting for me in my american home

post #14535 of 17847
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalT View Post


So messy but still incredibly beautifull. I love my Pioneer too although it's a low-end model and is a few years younger than yours, but still a beautiful piece of electronics.

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...