Jibzilla, I followed you just because of that reaction picture to thenorwegian's setup.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
I have been searching best headphone(for me not for everyone I'm sorry) last half year. Now I found Sennheiser HD600/650 is one of best headphone for classical music and for me. I bought around...
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz Jive. The Brainwavz Jive is available from...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 969post #14521 of 202268/7/13 at 5:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14522 of 202268/7/13 at 7:53ampost #14523 of 202268/7/13 at 8:53ampost #14524 of 202268/7/13 at 9:15amQuote:
I'm green with envy right now. Very nice.post #14525 of 202268/7/13 at 10:21ampost #14526 of 202268/7/13 at 11:33am
Actually Heed are a quality brand so it can't have been that cheap... Unless you work for em? ha
Either way it is Beautiful with a capital B. Also has a kind of Star Wars aesthetic... Really nice.post #14527 of 202268/7/13 at 11:39am
I was thinking "Clockwork Orange" Milk Bar when I saw it, but yes, I see the white plastic Star Wars aesthetic too now that you mention it.post #14528 of 202268/7/13 at 12:07pmpost #14529 of 202268/7/13 at 12:29pmQuote:post #14530 of 202268/7/13 at 12:34pmQuote:
Wish I could dismantle a stormtooper and make it play music for me...pfft!post #14531 of 202268/7/13 at 1:08pmpost #14532 of 202268/7/13 at 2:14pm
So messy but still incredibly beautifull. I love my Pioneer too although it's a low-end model and is a few years younger than yours, but still a beautiful piece of electronics.post #14533 of 202268/7/13 at 4:00pmpost #14534 of 202268/7/13 at 6:50pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH IM70 vs Shure SE215 vs Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear 2 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Duke - a new high-performance IEM 4 minutes ago
- › "Best" USB DAC/Amp for $300 or less 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for some help finding a receiver and speakers 6 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 7 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 7 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-Gd Master 7 - Discrete Fully Balanced DAC (PCM1704) 9 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › SMSL sApII Pro by DaveLT
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by abyatar
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2