Jibzilla, I followed you just because of that reaction picture to thenorwegian's setup.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 969post #14521 of 213138/7/13 at 5:46am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14522 of 213138/7/13 at 7:53ampost #14523 of 213138/7/13 at 8:53ampost #14524 of 213138/7/13 at 9:15amQuote:
I'm green with envy right now. Very nice.post #14525 of 213138/7/13 at 10:21ampost #14526 of 213138/7/13 at 11:33am
Actually Heed are a quality brand so it can't have been that cheap... Unless you work for em? ha
Either way it is Beautiful with a capital B. Also has a kind of Star Wars aesthetic... Really nice.post #14527 of 213138/7/13 at 11:39am
I was thinking "Clockwork Orange" Milk Bar when I saw it, but yes, I see the white plastic Star Wars aesthetic too now that you mention it.post #14528 of 213138/7/13 at 12:07pmpost #14529 of 213138/7/13 at 12:29pmQuote:post #14530 of 213138/7/13 at 12:34pmQuote:
Wish I could dismantle a stormtooper and make it play music for me...pfft!post #14531 of 213138/7/13 at 1:08pmpost #14532 of 213138/7/13 at 2:14pm
So messy but still incredibly beautifull. I love my Pioneer too although it's a low-end model and is a few years younger than yours, but still a beautiful piece of electronics.post #14533 of 213138/7/13 at 4:00pmpost #14534 of 213138/7/13 at 6:50pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 seconds ago
- › Bottlehead Crack with Speedball 51 seconds ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 2 minutes ago
- › Happy as a Pig in Schiit: Introducing Modi Multibit 3 minutes ago
- › Review tour for SOUNDAWARE 2016M1 / M1Pro(femto)... 5 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 7 minutes ago
- › Fit for a Bat! – Flagship IEMs Shootout (8:CT6E, 7:H8P, 6:JH13,... 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Asgard+Emerald Physics Dac Combo 7 minutes ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 8 minutes ago
- › AKG K7XX, Beyerdynamic DT990 & Dunu DN-2000J 8 minutes ago
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...