So you've got em! Goergous and even nicer with the black pads, how they sounding??
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/18/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/18/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 2/6/13 at 7:47am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The smallest, toughest, yet great sounding player you can buy. Though that really depends on your luck, but it can be found for as low as 20 euros on eBay, other classifieds, or your local...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > M-Audio Q40. There isn't much I have to add to other...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > SR950. The SR950s are fairly detailed headphones possessing a...
My audio chain is MP3@320 or FLAC > HiFimeDIY USB Isolator > HiFimeDIY Sabre U2 > Fiio 6" cable > Objective2 w/ 16v 400mA adapter > HPH-200. If you are looking for a ~$100 on ear open can that...
First of all, I gave these a 3 star mostly for their price. At about 9 bucks they are about the cheapest headphones around. I mean, who is going to pass up a deal like that. They are dirt cheap and...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 967post #14491 of 160728/6/13 at 1:51am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14492 of 160728/6/13 at 2:18amQuote:
I'd say they both belong to the same category, just throwing a bunch of things into a circuit making it seem nice.post #14493 of 160728/6/13 at 2:30ampost #14494 of 160728/6/13 at 5:47amQuote:
I've never heard a Woo that stands anywhere near a Cavalli amp (dynamics, haven't heard a Woo stat amp) sound wise. Build is another story, but Alex has fixed the shortcomings of his previous models builds.
Edit: Don't get me wrong I like Woo amps, but CA stuff is just in another league sound wise (price wise, too, ouch).
Edited by MorbidToaster - 8/6/13 at 5:49ampost #14495 of 160728/6/13 at 7:06amQuote:
They sound amazing, but its a very uninvolving sound. I hope it changes.post #14496 of 160728/6/13 at 7:13ampost #14497 of 160728/6/13 at 7:30ampost #14498 of 160728/6/13 at 7:40ampost #14499 of 160728/6/13 at 10:15ampost #14500 of 160728/6/13 at 10:17ampost #14501 of 160728/6/13 at 10:29amQuote:
That may be just you getting accustomed to the beyer sound. Especially the DT880 as it is probably the most balanced. It's a brilliant headphone for detail and neutrality but if you are used to the 650's that I see in your sig, then they will defo sound drier and less involving. They do pair well with tube amps it has to be said. The Little Dot III is supposedly a good match.post #14502 of 160728/6/13 at 1:22pm
Finally, everything's in place... Complete HEED AUDIO stereo with obelisk SI + X2 + PX + DA + CANALOT head amp (and xtz 99.26mkii + xtz w10.17p speakers). I'm a very happy bunny right now :Dpost #14503 of 160728/6/13 at 1:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by thenorwegian
Finally, everything's in place... Complete HEED AUDIO stereo with obelisk SI + X2 + PX + DA + CANALOT head amp (and xtz 99.26mkii + xtz w10.17p speakers). I'm a very happy bunny right now :D
You should also post this is in the Summit-Fi Pic thread, I'm sure many will enjoy it there too.post #14504 of 160728/6/13 at 1:46pm
Thank you Greed. For every person who'd enjoy it there would probably be another person annoyed the picture is posted in two places so the summit-fi gang will just have to go slumming and visit the rest of us if they want a peek
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Wearing IEMs in your nose? 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E7 Amp/Dac + E9 Amp Dock Combo 1 minute ago
- › WOO-HOOOO... WA7 "fireflies"!!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Jan Meier (and Meier Audio), Thank You! 4 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 7 minutes ago
- › Audeze closed-back prototypes! Yeah, this is one of the headphones... 7 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 304 IEMs compared (Clear Tune Monitors WLS-5... 8 minutes ago
- › Official Hong Kong Thread (Shops, Meets, Events and more-) 8 minutes ago
- › Meier Corda Stage DAC + Concerto 9 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) by Bassbanger101
- › Q-Audio French Silk Cable by WNBC
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by boombox589
- › Audio-gd Master 9 Preamp & Headphone amp by staalf
- › Sennheiser Momentum by commodent
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi