So you've got em! Goergous and even nicer with the black pads, how they sounding??
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I recently got the AK 100 II after dabbling with a phone based stack. Alternate setup: Samsung Galaxy S5 FIIO E18 + PowerAmp Pro (Cost: 2.99€) + iSyncr (Cost: 3.99€) + Stream to...
After an extensive search online for a replacement for my very good Schiit Bifrost, I settled on the Dacmini, in part from comments here on Head-Fi, and the fact that Stereophile has had it as a...
DUNU DN-2000 Quick Review Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/728105/dunu-dn-2000-review Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Brief: DUNU take’s it to the top. Price: US$316 or £186...
Ok first I need to say that I'm not an audiophile, and I use this site mostly for help than giving advise whit that told I will continue I've owned this headset for more than a year and they...
I brought these on sale at Best Buy for $44, the price they are at right now are a absolute rip off. ($110) Logitech have discontinued these, I will take a guess in my review why that...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 967post #14491 of 184548/6/13 at 1:51am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14492 of 184548/6/13 at 2:18amQuote:
I'd say they both belong to the same category, just throwing a bunch of things into a circuit making it seem nice.post #14493 of 184548/6/13 at 2:30ampost #14494 of 184548/6/13 at 5:47amQuote:
I've never heard a Woo that stands anywhere near a Cavalli amp (dynamics, haven't heard a Woo stat amp) sound wise. Build is another story, but Alex has fixed the shortcomings of his previous models builds.
Edit: Don't get me wrong I like Woo amps, but CA stuff is just in another league sound wise (price wise, too, ouch).
Edited by MorbidToaster - 8/6/13 at 5:49ampost #14495 of 184548/6/13 at 7:06amQuote:
They sound amazing, but its a very uninvolving sound. I hope it changes.post #14496 of 184548/6/13 at 7:13ampost #14497 of 184548/6/13 at 7:30ampost #14498 of 184548/6/13 at 7:40ampost #14499 of 184548/6/13 at 10:15ampost #14500 of 184548/6/13 at 10:17ampost #14501 of 184548/6/13 at 10:29amQuote:
That may be just you getting accustomed to the beyer sound. Especially the DT880 as it is probably the most balanced. It's a brilliant headphone for detail and neutrality but if you are used to the 650's that I see in your sig, then they will defo sound drier and less involving. They do pair well with tube amps it has to be said. The Little Dot III is supposedly a good match.post #14502 of 184548/6/13 at 1:22pm
Finally, everything's in place... Complete HEED AUDIO stereo with obelisk SI + X2 + PX + DA + CANALOT head amp (and xtz 99.26mkii + xtz w10.17p speakers). I'm a very happy bunny right now :Dpost #14503 of 184548/6/13 at 1:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by thenorwegian
Finally, everything's in place... Complete HEED AUDIO stereo with obelisk SI + X2 + PX + DA + CANALOT head amp (and xtz 99.26mkii + xtz w10.17p speakers). I'm a very happy bunny right now :D
You should also post this is in the Summit-Fi Pic thread, I'm sure many will enjoy it there too.post #14504 of 184548/6/13 at 1:46pm
Thank you Greed. For every person who'd enjoy it there would probably be another person annoyed the picture is posted in two places so the summit-fi gang will just have to go slumming and visit the rest of us if they want a peek
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › High-End Budget Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Baldoor etc) and Earbud... 12 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 beta firmware 2.06beta-2.07beta download and discussion: ... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › LAMPIZATOR THREAD COMMENTS REVIEWS TUNING 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 4 minutes ago
- › Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley mini-meet 4 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio Nano iDSD announced 6 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 7 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › CEntrance DACmini CX by joespride
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by mark2410
- › Astro A40 Audio System - White by MaxiMarciano
- › Logitech Z553 2.1 Speakers by Nada190
- › Future Sonics mg5pro 10mm Ear Monitors by Kunlun
- › AKG K812 by jk47
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by fleasbaby
- › T-Peos Altone200 by ClieOS
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by francopro
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)