Nice. Woo's make great pics!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
When I bought these headphones about 2 months ago, I didn't expect much and I bought them without trying them out. It was an impulse buy to be honest, they were on a considerable discount and I...
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 966
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14477 of 178498/5/13 at 2:03ampost #14478 of 178498/5/13 at 4:27ampost #14479 of 178498/5/13 at 8:24amQuote:
Same here, but I did get to try some at a local headfi meet, and the WA6-SE is superb. Truly, truly superb. I gave them a try on HD800s and Grado SR225i's.post #14480 of 178498/5/13 at 8:43ampost #14481 of 178498/5/13 at 1:19pmQuote:
Pre-ownedpost #14482 of 178498/5/13 at 1:25pm
Still too much. I have a vintage Sansui 9090 that I'd rate a little better than the lyr. Cost me $200 and a tank of gas. Makes it tough to justify the Woo as much as I want it.post #14483 of 178498/5/13 at 1:46pmpost #14484 of 178498/5/13 at 4:49pmpost #14485 of 178498/5/13 at 4:51pmpost #14486 of 178498/5/13 at 4:53pmpost #14487 of 178498/5/13 at 4:53pmpost #14488 of 178498/5/13 at 9:52pmQuote:Woo amps are the first choice that comes to mind whenever I consider another amp as well. Not easy finding one in the trade section, owners don't seem to let go of em, even a "I didn't like" review seems hard to find.
It's definitely THE amp I want to try if I had the funds.post #14489 of 178498/5/13 at 11:11pmpost #14490 of 178498/5/13 at 11:18pmQuote:Elaborate. Ive never had a chance to listen to a cavalli but I've read mixed reviews.
Edited by DarKen23 - 8/5/13 at 11:43pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Are Macs betters than PCs for high fidelity audio? 19 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 47 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 50 seconds ago
- › [Review] Superlux HD681 EVO 56 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 56 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 1 minute ago
- › Charlotte, NC Meet: April 19th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › WTS Earsonics SM2 v2,like mint condition,original box...120€. 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob