Nice. Woo's make great pics!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 966
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14477 of 187418/5/13 at 2:03ampost #14478 of 187418/5/13 at 4:27ampost #14479 of 187418/5/13 at 8:24amQuote:
Same here, but I did get to try some at a local headfi meet, and the WA6-SE is superb. Truly, truly superb. I gave them a try on HD800s and Grado SR225i's.post #14480 of 187418/5/13 at 8:43amQuote:
Take the plunge, you wont regret it!post #14481 of 187418/5/13 at 1:19pmQuote:
Pre-ownedpost #14482 of 187418/5/13 at 1:25pm
Still too much. I have a vintage Sansui 9090 that I'd rate a little better than the lyr. Cost me $200 and a tank of gas. Makes it tough to justify the Woo as much as I want it.post #14483 of 187418/5/13 at 1:46pmpost #14484 of 187418/5/13 at 4:49pmpost #14485 of 187418/5/13 at 4:51pmpost #14486 of 187418/5/13 at 4:53pmpost #14487 of 187418/5/13 at 4:53pmpost #14488 of 187418/5/13 at 9:52pmQuote:Woo amps are the first choice that comes to mind whenever I consider another amp as well. Not easy finding one in the trade section, owners don't seem to let go of em, even a "I didn't like" review seems hard to find.
It's definitely THE amp I want to try if I had the funds.post #14489 of 187418/5/13 at 11:11pmpost #14490 of 187418/5/13 at 11:18pmQuote:Elaborate. Ive never had a chance to listen to a cavalli but I've read mixed reviews.
Edited by DarKen23 - 8/5/13 at 11:43pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › HM-901 30 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 36 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › X5, X1, or DX90 for my 1964 ears v6's 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 2 minutes ago
- › TekFusion TwinWoofer, Budget IEM for $50, Impressions, and... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Obscure Chinese DAPs 3 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)