Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
My video review for those interested: The VS3S is a VSONIC’s latest earphone, and they have made a big claim. That is that these VS3S as well as their brother VSD3(at the current price of...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 959post #14371 of 187467/31/13 at 5:33pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14372 of 187467/31/13 at 5:44pmpost #14373 of 187467/31/13 at 5:46pmpost #14374 of 187467/31/13 at 5:47pmpost #14375 of 187467/31/13 at 6:03pmQuote:
For whatever reason the EF-6 does not get a whole lot of head-fi love. I like it a lot and find it drives the HE-6 terrifically well. also does a very good job with my other ortho, the LCD-3 as well as my high impedance HD-800 and T1. I just wish it could be used balanced.post #14376 of 187467/31/13 at 6:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by philo50
For whatever reason the EF-6 does not get a whole lot of head-fi love. I like it a lot and find it drives the HE-6 terrifically well. also does a very good job with my other ortho, the LCD-3 as well as my high impedance HD-800 and T1. I just wish it could be used balanced.
Probably because it is pretty expensive and their is a lot of competition in that price range. Plus, I think their is a bias against headphone manufacturers making headphone amps. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows.post #14377 of 187467/31/13 at 6:29pmQuote:Only reason I didnt go for the EF-6 (corrected) is exactly because of it not being a balanced amp. Ive never heard it but words from a few members here that its one of the best SE amp. Its got all the power, thats for sure.Originally Posted by philo50
Edited by DarKen23 - 7/31/13 at 6:31pmpost #14378 of 187467/31/13 at 6:35pmpost #14379 of 187467/31/13 at 6:40pmpost #14380 of 187467/31/13 at 7:06pmpost #14381 of 187467/31/13 at 7:13pmQuote:Nice Soloist, Ive been curious about the soloist, especially the SL model. If youve auditioned the original soloist, would you say the sound character and power differ much?
Edited by DarKen23 - 7/31/13 at 7:15pmpost #14382 of 187467/31/13 at 7:19pmQuote:Originally Posted by DarKen23Quote:Nice Soloist, Ive been curious about the soloist, especially the SL model. If youve auditioned the original soloist, would you say the sound character and power differ much?Originally Posted by wolfetan44
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Burson loaner program so I have the SL and LCD-3. Other than that, Paradox and HD650, and I forgot to picture the O2
Sorry, I haven't heard the Soloistpost #14383 of 187467/31/13 at 11:00pmpost #14384 of 187468/1/13 at 5:16am
I like the EF-6 with orthos and the T1. Not so much with all my other headphones. Well that only leaves the TH-900 and the HD800.
The EF-6 also pairs well with the PWD mkII.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 49 seconds ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 1 minute ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best wireless headphones for Movies/Gaming on the TV (£500/$800) 3 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › Car audio cable routing/hiss elimination 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › Garage1217 Project Polaris by Asr
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)