Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again, small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 958post #14356 of 191737/29/13 at 5:12pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14357 of 191737/29/13 at 6:54pmpost #14358 of 191737/29/13 at 7:06pmpost #14359 of 191737/29/13 at 7:25pmpost #14360 of 191737/29/13 at 7:34pmpost #14361 of 191737/30/13 at 5:06am
A lot have changed since I posted my setup here and this is how it looks now. It is almost complete, but I am still missing two important parts, so meanwhile everything sits comfy on shelf and waiting for the rest. I am currently waiting for a rack to arrive (it is already in my friends house in Prague, I just need him to come by with car big enough to carry it). And the most crucial part I still don't have is DAC, gonna order X-Sabre as soon as I get my next paycheck (hopefully this or next week).
So, what I have on this picture:
- on left: ADL Svetlana 2 amplifier; on top of it - ZoppaPro Acrylic (basically same as AT-HPS500)
- on right from top: Siltech SPX-300 (power cable, 1.5m); ATH-W3000ANV; vincent box with various cables
cables in box: Verastarr Silver Signature 1.0m (RCA), Forza AudioWorks Copper Series Twin USB, Atlas Cables EOS MKII 1.5m (power cable), Van den Hull Mainserver 1.5m (power cable)
Out of picture, I have couple other things waiting for DAC to appear - IsoTek GII Orion (6 outlets) power conditioner and Empire EC-04 rack (http://www.audio-moebel.de/out/media/EM_NeueFarben2013(14).jpg in Kirschen dunkel + black combination).
It's killing me to have so much of audio goodness at home without being able to use it, and even more when I realize it will take at least another month for X-Sabre to arrive. When everything is connected I will surely post some pictures, I have feeling it's going to be epic :)
Edited by filuS - 7/30/13 at 5:09ampost #14362 of 191737/30/13 at 1:24pmpost #14363 of 191737/31/13 at 5:25am
That's one intense rig. I had an old Pioneer from about that same time which paired beautifully with the Denon D7000 I also had. Enjoy!!!post #14364 of 191737/31/13 at 5:56amQuote:
Thanks bud. It does sound wonderful through the Denon's. Vinyl, CD, iPod, even tuner sounds good. Swore off FM years ago..............till this. There's a classic rock station here in Portland that's pretty good.post #14365 of 191737/31/13 at 4:27pmpost #14366 of 191737/31/13 at 4:38pmpost #14367 of 191737/31/13 at 4:47pmpost #14368 of 191737/31/13 at 4:53pmpost #14369 of 191737/31/13 at 5:13pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 54 seconds ago
- › Astrotec Lyra Review 1 minute ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio...6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ~$150 Amp for AKG 7XX 6 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 6 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)