Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I first started with the ath a900x which i fell in love with. Recently they broke, and i did not have the money to purchases them again or the newer model. So i took a chance and got the a550z, for...
-Introduction- RHA is an interesting company. It has forged its own place within the audiophile world, making a name for itself based on the industrial design language of its products and the...
Welcome to the review of wireless + Wired High resolution in ear monitors Advanced Model 3. Disclaimer: This headphones were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
iBasso IT03 [1xDD 2xBA] Introduction: the mission statement of the company iBasso is “To capture the essence of music for all to enjoy” On their Facebook banner it also reads “We...
In 1976 two engineering students at Cambridge University with a passion for electronics and music founded Amplification and Recording Cambridge (Arcam). In 1988 they produced the first...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 951post #14251 of 213707/21/13 at 4:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14252 of 213707/21/13 at 5:12pmpost #14253 of 213707/21/13 at 7:20pmpost #14254 of 213707/21/13 at 8:07pm
Lol. Thinking about a new desk, but everything I've been looking at is terribly expensive to the point where I'm not ready to invest it yet without moving to a more permanent place. So...
Do you guys have any simple, and cheaper recommendations for getting my desk(top) cleaned up. Simple stands, shelves. I'm open to recommendations . Here is a pic (re-using it, but I want to improve the organization here ).
I have cleaned up the left side a 'bit' with a pencil case, but still want something a little more classy looking. Maybe a sturdy shelf that extends across the width of the desk? That's something I may be able to manage myself, though.post #14255 of 213707/21/13 at 8:16pmpost #14256 of 213707/21/13 at 8:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mad Dude
Interesting concept - Did you do this because you prefer the HD600's look, or for some other reason?
(I might do the opposite, and put HD600 drivers/capsules into an HD650 - I prefer the sound of the first, but the latter looks better)
I've just reorganized my "digital only" setup after adding an M-DAC. The result looks something like this...
It would seem that I have a real talent for visually mis-matching gear...
But I do like it function- and of course soundwise. The tablet serves as a frontend/removable remote for both my HTPC (running Jriver Media Center, not pictured) and the Squeezebox touch which is hidden behind it.
What headphone stand is that?post #14257 of 213707/21/13 at 9:02pmpost #14258 of 213707/21/13 at 9:03pmpost #14259 of 213707/21/13 at 9:18pmpost #14260 of 213707/21/13 at 11:39pm
Room Audio Line stands, I am thinking of one as well, they look very classy :)post #14261 of 213707/21/13 at 11:49pmpost #14262 of 213707/22/13 at 8:08amQuote:
I like analog (vintage writswatches, etc.)--they are classy in my opinion. I do have three atomic-radio receiving clocks upstairs.
The blinds are from Home Depot :)post #14263 of 213707/22/13 at 10:07ampost #14264 of 213707/22/13 at 10:48ampost #14265 of 213707/22/13 at 11:11amQuote:
Awesome! thats what I was hoping to hear, thanks!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Stax Thread III 24 seconds ago
- › DAP'S - Is there really any difference in the sound reproduction? 29 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Monoprice Monolith M1060 and M560 Planar Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › audio-technica ATH-A550Z Art-Monitor Headphones by rickyday
- › RHA T20 by Cinder
- › Advanced Sound by gprs007
- › iBasso IT03 by jon parker
- › Arcam irDAC-II - DAC, Headphone Amp, Bluetooth Streamer by crabdog
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...