Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 951post #14251 of 198687/21/13 at 4:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14252 of 198687/21/13 at 5:12pmpost #14253 of 198687/21/13 at 7:20pmpost #14254 of 198687/21/13 at 8:07pm
Lol. Thinking about a new desk, but everything I've been looking at is terribly expensive to the point where I'm not ready to invest it yet without moving to a more permanent place. So...
Do you guys have any simple, and cheaper recommendations for getting my desk(top) cleaned up. Simple stands, shelves. I'm open to recommendations . Here is a pic (re-using it, but I want to improve the organization here ).
I have cleaned up the left side a 'bit' with a pencil case, but still want something a little more classy looking. Maybe a sturdy shelf that extends across the width of the desk? That's something I may be able to manage myself, though.post #14255 of 198687/21/13 at 8:16pmpost #14256 of 198687/21/13 at 8:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mad Dude
Interesting concept - Did you do this because you prefer the HD600's look, or for some other reason?
(I might do the opposite, and put HD600 drivers/capsules into an HD650 - I prefer the sound of the first, but the latter looks better)
I've just reorganized my "digital only" setup after adding an M-DAC. The result looks something like this...
It would seem that I have a real talent for visually mis-matching gear...
But I do like it function- and of course soundwise. The tablet serves as a frontend/removable remote for both my HTPC (running Jriver Media Center, not pictured) and the Squeezebox touch which is hidden behind it.
What headphone stand is that?post #14257 of 198687/21/13 at 9:02pmpost #14258 of 198687/21/13 at 9:03pmpost #14259 of 198687/21/13 at 9:18pmpost #14260 of 198687/21/13 at 11:39pm
Room Audio Line stands, I am thinking of one as well, they look very classy :)post #14261 of 198687/21/13 at 11:49pmpost #14262 of 198687/22/13 at 8:08amQuote:
I like analog (vintage writswatches, etc.)--they are classy in my opinion. I do have three atomic-radio receiving clocks upstairs.
The blinds are from Home Depot :)post #14263 of 198687/22/13 at 10:07ampost #14264 of 198687/22/13 at 10:48ampost #14265 of 198687/22/13 at 11:11amQuote:
Awesome! thats what I was hoping to hear, thanks!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 2 seconds ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 3 seconds ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 21 seconds ago
- › DUNU TITAN 1 Review by mark2410 30 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 44 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 48 seconds ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Speaker Owners 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › The BEST-LOOKING Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2