Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've only been in this game since January but have bought a new IEM every month (at pay day obviously). Nothing yet has come close to being my go-to IEM. (I should note...I bought the Titans for...
Nuforce HEM4 – impressions and comparison with HEM2 After listening to the HEM2s recently courtesy of the Nuforce Massdrop, I managed to pick up a pair of the next model in their HEM series (the...
http://www.shozy-hk.com/zero-earphone/ Preamble: I was honored to receive an invitation to join in the Delta test of the pre-production Shozy Zero around April 16th. I received the unit...
Background: I am not an audiophile, I just like to enjoy music in good quality. This writing is more like a collection of subjective experience and impressions rather than a professional review....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 951post #14251 of 211357/21/13 at 4:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14252 of 211357/21/13 at 5:12pmpost #14253 of 211357/21/13 at 7:20pmpost #14254 of 211357/21/13 at 8:07pm
Lol. Thinking about a new desk, but everything I've been looking at is terribly expensive to the point where I'm not ready to invest it yet without moving to a more permanent place. So...
Do you guys have any simple, and cheaper recommendations for getting my desk(top) cleaned up. Simple stands, shelves. I'm open to recommendations . Here is a pic (re-using it, but I want to improve the organization here ).
I have cleaned up the left side a 'bit' with a pencil case, but still want something a little more classy looking. Maybe a sturdy shelf that extends across the width of the desk? That's something I may be able to manage myself, though.post #14255 of 211357/21/13 at 8:16pmpost #14256 of 211357/21/13 at 8:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mad Dude
Interesting concept - Did you do this because you prefer the HD600's look, or for some other reason?
(I might do the opposite, and put HD600 drivers/capsules into an HD650 - I prefer the sound of the first, but the latter looks better)
I've just reorganized my "digital only" setup after adding an M-DAC. The result looks something like this...
It would seem that I have a real talent for visually mis-matching gear...
But I do like it function- and of course soundwise. The tablet serves as a frontend/removable remote for both my HTPC (running Jriver Media Center, not pictured) and the Squeezebox touch which is hidden behind it.
What headphone stand is that?post #14257 of 211357/21/13 at 9:02pmpost #14258 of 211357/21/13 at 9:03pmpost #14259 of 211357/21/13 at 9:18pmpost #14260 of 211357/21/13 at 11:39pm
Room Audio Line stands, I am thinking of one as well, they look very classy :)post #14261 of 211357/21/13 at 11:49pmpost #14262 of 211357/22/13 at 8:08amQuote:
I like analog (vintage writswatches, etc.)--they are classy in my opinion. I do have three atomic-radio receiving clocks upstairs.
The blinds are from Home Depot :)post #14263 of 211357/22/13 at 10:07ampost #14264 of 211357/22/13 at 10:48ampost #14265 of 211357/22/13 at 11:11amQuote:
Awesome! thats what I was hoping to hear, thanks!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › DUNU 4 Driver, 5 Driver new Hybrid earphone presentation on 2015... 3 seconds ago
- › Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 16, 2016, Wikia HQ 3 seconds ago
- › DQSM IEM Impressions / Easy Earphones Impressions 1 minute ago
- › New Shure SE215 - First Impressions 1 minute ago
- › ZhiYin QT5 4BA + 1DD Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 4 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 4 minutes ago
- › IEM's that is comfortable while laying on the side/sleeping. Shure... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Best headphones in terms of sound quality for use with a fiio x or... 6 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...