Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q: Deceptively Small The AAW Q is an upcoming IEM from Singaporean company Advanced AcousticWerkes, scheduled for release in the first week of September. It boasts a new...
Now that I've heard all the ADEL modules from Asius technologies(what has been released since 8/16), it's even harder to pick a favorite. Some days I want to tune the sound to my unique anatomy,...
I dont want to waste my time writing an essay for something that lasted only 1 or 2 months. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBnJ9zrnhGU My Rant and broken Shures in link above The bass...
(PS: Some content here may be a no-brainer for most but is just there for the less-informed). Please also ignore any errors, judgements. I'm a medio-phile and not an audiophile so, judge...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 951post #14251 of 213027/21/13 at 4:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14252 of 213027/21/13 at 5:12pmpost #14253 of 213027/21/13 at 7:20pmpost #14254 of 213027/21/13 at 8:07pm
Lol. Thinking about a new desk, but everything I've been looking at is terribly expensive to the point where I'm not ready to invest it yet without moving to a more permanent place. So...
Do you guys have any simple, and cheaper recommendations for getting my desk(top) cleaned up. Simple stands, shelves. I'm open to recommendations . Here is a pic (re-using it, but I want to improve the organization here ).
I have cleaned up the left side a 'bit' with a pencil case, but still want something a little more classy looking. Maybe a sturdy shelf that extends across the width of the desk? That's something I may be able to manage myself, though.post #14255 of 213027/21/13 at 8:16pmpost #14256 of 213027/21/13 at 8:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mad Dude
Interesting concept - Did you do this because you prefer the HD600's look, or for some other reason?
(I might do the opposite, and put HD600 drivers/capsules into an HD650 - I prefer the sound of the first, but the latter looks better)
I've just reorganized my "digital only" setup after adding an M-DAC. The result looks something like this...
It would seem that I have a real talent for visually mis-matching gear...
But I do like it function- and of course soundwise. The tablet serves as a frontend/removable remote for both my HTPC (running Jriver Media Center, not pictured) and the Squeezebox touch which is hidden behind it.
What headphone stand is that?post #14257 of 213027/21/13 at 9:02pmpost #14258 of 213027/21/13 at 9:03pmpost #14259 of 213027/21/13 at 9:18pmpost #14260 of 213027/21/13 at 11:39pm
Room Audio Line stands, I am thinking of one as well, they look very classy :)post #14261 of 213027/21/13 at 11:49pmpost #14262 of 213027/22/13 at 8:08amQuote:
I like analog (vintage writswatches, etc.)--they are classy in my opinion. I do have three atomic-radio receiving clocks upstairs.
The blinds are from Home Depot :)post #14263 of 213027/22/13 at 10:07ampost #14264 of 213027/22/13 at 10:48ampost #14265 of 213027/22/13 at 11:11amQuote:
Awesome! thats what I was hoping to hear, thanks!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone 8 seconds ago
- › September 10th, 2016: Arizona Head-Fi Meet Q3 2016 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 1 minute ago
- › Denver summer meet, 2016 - August 27 1 minute ago
- › Don't like ATH-M50x... how to change them? 1 minute ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 4 minutes ago
- › New - Cowon Plenue S 5 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Shure SE215 by Nick Walters
- › E-mu Teak Headphones by AT Khan
- › Marshall Mode In-Ear Headphones, Black/White (4090939) by PopZeus
- › Pro-Ject Debut Carbon by davehg
- › Brainwavz Jive by Lurk650
- › Campfire Audio Andromeda by k4rstar
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...