Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Purchased these this week, and had them replaced with another set - which exhibited the same flaw. Two may be a curse, but they both did the same thing so I would be wary. When on standby,...
Synopsis: The RD3 is part of the next generation of earphones from Rhapsodio. Powered by a single high-end dynamic driver, it has a warm sound and a hearty bass response. The RD3’s design...
Synopsis: The Spectrum Series G10 is the next generation universal fit stage monitor from Future Sonics. Replacing the Atrio with a new driver, housing, and cables, the G10 surpasses it in detail...
Introduction: I received the Cayin N6 as a tour unit that was generously provided by CTC Audio. CTC Audio focuses on making brands that aren’t as accessible in North America, mostly from Asia,...
The Shure SE215 is the first IEM I owned and was the one that brought me in head-fi. I got mine for around $95 at the time after reading some reviews online here and there. Since then, I've learned...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 951post #14251 of 201787/21/13 at 4:58pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14252 of 201787/21/13 at 5:12pmpost #14253 of 201787/21/13 at 7:20pmpost #14254 of 201787/21/13 at 8:07pm
Lol. Thinking about a new desk, but everything I've been looking at is terribly expensive to the point where I'm not ready to invest it yet without moving to a more permanent place. So...
Do you guys have any simple, and cheaper recommendations for getting my desk(top) cleaned up. Simple stands, shelves. I'm open to recommendations . Here is a pic (re-using it, but I want to improve the organization here ).
I have cleaned up the left side a 'bit' with a pencil case, but still want something a little more classy looking. Maybe a sturdy shelf that extends across the width of the desk? That's something I may be able to manage myself, though.post #14255 of 201787/21/13 at 8:16pmpost #14256 of 201787/21/13 at 8:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by Mad Dude
Interesting concept - Did you do this because you prefer the HD600's look, or for some other reason?
(I might do the opposite, and put HD600 drivers/capsules into an HD650 - I prefer the sound of the first, but the latter looks better)
I've just reorganized my "digital only" setup after adding an M-DAC. The result looks something like this...
It would seem that I have a real talent for visually mis-matching gear...
But I do like it function- and of course soundwise. The tablet serves as a frontend/removable remote for both my HTPC (running Jriver Media Center, not pictured) and the Squeezebox touch which is hidden behind it.
What headphone stand is that?post #14257 of 201787/21/13 at 9:02pmpost #14258 of 201787/21/13 at 9:03pmpost #14259 of 201787/21/13 at 9:18pmpost #14260 of 201787/21/13 at 11:39pm
Room Audio Line stands, I am thinking of one as well, they look very classy :)post #14261 of 201787/21/13 at 11:49pmpost #14262 of 201787/22/13 at 8:08amQuote:
I like analog (vintage writswatches, etc.)--they are classy in my opinion. I do have three atomic-radio receiving clocks upstairs.
The blinds are from Home Depot :)post #14263 of 201787/22/13 at 10:07ampost #14264 of 201787/22/13 at 10:48ampost #14265 of 201787/22/13 at 11:11amQuote:
Awesome! thats what I was hoping to hear, thanks!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 57 seconds ago
- › New Meier Corda Rock 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Marantz HD-DAC1 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 4 minutes ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 5 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 6 minutes ago
- › Reversible AKG K701 bass mod 7 minutes ago
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › Rhapsodio RD3 Hi-Fi Grade Dynamic In-Ear Monitor by Kunlun
- › Future Sonics Spectrum Series: G10 by Kunlun
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by Cotnijoe
- › Shure SE215 by KewStone
- › VSONIC GR07 by MRC001
- › Tube Amp LF-15 by ClieOS
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by goodyfresh
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by goodyfresh
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by snellemin
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3