Congratulations! You've found the only Beats photo in existence that doesn't make me irrationally angry. The cute factor overrides it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background I first came across Rhapsodio, a boutique IEM maker based in Hong Kong, back in May 2013. I purchased their RDB+ v1 hybrid then, which is rather fun-sounding. After a year or so, I...
Shozy reached out to me and offered me a free set (just paid shipping+handling) in exchange for my review, and I gladly accepted. Many thanks to Shozy for this opportunity. Even though Shozy...
Introduction A wise man once said that in summit-fi, there are no weaknesses, only preferences. He must work in marketing. I’ve been in the head-fi game since 2012, still a relative newbie, and...
I would like to Thank FiiO for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer link: http://fiio.net/en/products/52, also available on amazon. * click on...
Nobody said HiFi was cheap, spending $200 dollars on HiFi doesn't get you very far these days. The AudioQuest DragonFly RED is one of those rare exceptions, I think it's the best value on the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 949post #14221 of 210817/17/13 at 10:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14222 of 210817/17/13 at 11:13pmpost #14223 of 210817/18/13 at 12:28ampost #14224 of 210817/18/13 at 12:52amQuote:
I wasn't going to let her wear my Grados!post #14225 of 210817/18/13 at 11:23ampost #14226 of 210817/18/13 at 3:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by oggdude
I like your set-up, very neat and elegant looking. I like the stands too. I think when it comes to near-field speakers it's more personal taste than anything else for which ones to choose and i really like the KRK sound tho would love a set of VXT's.
This may not be an option for you as it isn't for me either but keeping them 2 feet away from the wall behind them improves the SQ due to reflections and what not, well so i have read.
I have them about one foot from the wall atm....Might do a little testing in pulling them out a bit more.post #14227 of 210817/19/13 at 12:28am
Now that I've finally settled into my new apartment, I've decided to hold off on getting any new equipment as my y2+O2 rig is doing fine for now, especially as I don't have as much time do any serious listening.
> The big picture
> Daily driver: Senn HD650 (in HD600 colors)
> y2 DAC + O2 amp
> Left speaker + DIY Grado (work-in-progress)
> Custom mechanical keyboard + mouse
Edited by tintin220 - 7/19/13 at 12:35ampost #14228 of 210817/19/13 at 12:45ampost #14229 of 210817/19/13 at 3:38amQuote:Originally Posted by tintin220
> Daily driver: Senn HD650 (in HD600 colors)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Interesting concept - Did you do this because you prefer the HD600's look, or for some other reason?
(I might do the opposite, and put HD600 drivers/capsules into an HD650 - I prefer the sound of the first, but the latter looks better)
I've just reorganized my "digital only" setup after adding an M-DAC. The result looks something like this...
It would seem that I have a real talent for visually mis-matching gear...
But I do like it function- and of course soundwise. The tablet serves as a frontend/removable remote for both my HTPC (running Jriver Media Center, not pictured) and the Squeezebox touch which is hidden behind it.post #14230 of 210817/19/13 at 4:47ampost #14231 of 210817/19/13 at 9:21ampost #14232 of 210817/19/13 at 5:35pmpost #14233 of 210817/19/13 at 6:25pmpost #14234 of 210817/19/13 at 6:33pmpost #14235 of 210817/19/13 at 6:36pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 23 seconds ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 3 minutes ago
- › Comparisons: 30 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 3 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 3 minutes ago
- › New to higher end audio and new to this forum - Any advice on my... 3 minutes ago
- › 2016 Tokyo Spring Fujiya Avic Headphone Festival Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Hd800 ripped wire 5 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 6 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Rhapsodio Galaxy by taz23
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by vapman
- › Rhapsodio Solar by ezekiel77
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by twister6
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by Stereocilia
- › Edifier M710 On-Ear Headphones with Mic and Volume Control - Red by Nymphonomaniac
- › HIFIMAN Edition X Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphones by kendetamas
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk+/Monk Plus by twister6
- › Tingo TC200 Earbuds by zhouharvey
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by WonWesleyChoi
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse