Congratulations! You've found the only Beats photo in existence that doesn't make me irrationally angry. The cute factor overrides it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
"In a cold world of flagships, the LCD-4 gives me the warmth I have been asking for." -Probably someone...
This review is for someone looking for a good pair of in-ear headphones after using over-ear phones; that's the situation where I am coming from at least, as I have been using Sennheiser's HD598...
I was excited to be approached by world famous cable artisan company 'Effect Audio' and asked me to provide a review of their recently released Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable. This cable is...
This is my second attempt at using a portable amp (I returned my Fiio E12A for this). That was a good decision. The Cayin C5 is an absolute powerhouse. It can power IEM's and earbuds...
Introduction/Disclaimer I was given this sample in exchange for my honest opinion and impressions. I would especially like to thank Kathryn for getting in touch for purpose of this review. I...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 949post #14221 of 212407/17/13 at 10:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14222 of 212407/17/13 at 11:13pmpost #14223 of 212407/18/13 at 12:28ampost #14224 of 212407/18/13 at 12:52amQuote:
I wasn't going to let her wear my Grados!post #14225 of 212407/18/13 at 11:23ampost #14226 of 212407/18/13 at 3:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by oggdude
I like your set-up, very neat and elegant looking. I like the stands too. I think when it comes to near-field speakers it's more personal taste than anything else for which ones to choose and i really like the KRK sound tho would love a set of VXT's.
This may not be an option for you as it isn't for me either but keeping them 2 feet away from the wall behind them improves the SQ due to reflections and what not, well so i have read.
I have them about one foot from the wall atm....Might do a little testing in pulling them out a bit more.post #14227 of 212407/19/13 at 12:28am
Now that I've finally settled into my new apartment, I've decided to hold off on getting any new equipment as my y2+O2 rig is doing fine for now, especially as I don't have as much time do any serious listening.
> The big picture
> Daily driver: Senn HD650 (in HD600 colors)
> y2 DAC + O2 amp
> Left speaker + DIY Grado (work-in-progress)
> Custom mechanical keyboard + mouse
Edited by tintin220 - 7/19/13 at 12:35ampost #14228 of 212407/19/13 at 12:45ampost #14229 of 212407/19/13 at 3:38amQuote:Originally Posted by tintin220
> Daily driver: Senn HD650 (in HD600 colors)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Interesting concept - Did you do this because you prefer the HD600's look, or for some other reason?
(I might do the opposite, and put HD600 drivers/capsules into an HD650 - I prefer the sound of the first, but the latter looks better)
I've just reorganized my "digital only" setup after adding an M-DAC. The result looks something like this...
It would seem that I have a real talent for visually mis-matching gear...
But I do like it function- and of course soundwise. The tablet serves as a frontend/removable remote for both my HTPC (running Jriver Media Center, not pictured) and the Squeezebox touch which is hidden behind it.post #14230 of 212407/19/13 at 4:47ampost #14231 of 212407/19/13 at 9:21ampost #14232 of 212407/19/13 at 5:35pmpost #14233 of 212407/19/13 at 6:25pmpost #14234 of 212407/19/13 at 6:33pmpost #14235 of 212407/19/13 at 6:36pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Audio Technica ATH-E70, ATH-E50, ATH-E40 IEMs announced at NAMM 2016 28 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 52 seconds ago
- › Seattle Red Hook Meet July 30, 2016 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! New NiceHCK DZ7 1DD+6 BA iem impression by... 4 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 4 minutes ago
- › Is 192 kHz better or worse sounding than 96 kHz? Benchmark Media... 6 minutes ago
- › Rising cost of "audiophile" equipment and importance of bias/blind... 7 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 9 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 10 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 11 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 by Dillan
- › Sennheiser IE80 by AnssiRai
- › Effect Audio Ares II + Plus Edition IEM cable by sonickarma
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...