That's up to the shop that has the ability to do so.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I want to start by saying thanks to Brainwavz for making this near excellent phone and Selsera for sending me a sample unit . And about Brainwavz , its around for nearly 7-8 years and has...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 949post #14221 of 184697/17/13 at 7:14pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14222 of 184697/17/13 at 7:57pmpost #14223 of 184697/17/13 at 9:02pmpost #14224 of 184697/17/13 at 10:13pm
Congratulations! You've found the only Beats photo in existence that doesn't make me irrationally angry. The cute factor overrides it.post #14225 of 184697/17/13 at 11:13pmpost #14226 of 184697/18/13 at 12:28ampost #14227 of 184697/18/13 at 12:52amQuote:
I wasn't going to let her wear my Grados!post #14228 of 184697/18/13 at 11:23ampost #14229 of 184697/18/13 at 3:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by oggdude
I like your set-up, very neat and elegant looking. I like the stands too. I think when it comes to near-field speakers it's more personal taste than anything else for which ones to choose and i really like the KRK sound tho would love a set of VXT's.
This may not be an option for you as it isn't for me either but keeping them 2 feet away from the wall behind them improves the SQ due to reflections and what not, well so i have read.
I have them about one foot from the wall atm....Might do a little testing in pulling them out a bit more.post #14230 of 184697/19/13 at 12:28am
Now that I've finally settled into my new apartment, I've decided to hold off on getting any new equipment as my y2+O2 rig is doing fine for now, especially as I don't have as much time do any serious listening.
> The big picture
> Daily driver: Senn HD650 (in HD600 colors)
> y2 DAC + O2 amp
> Left speaker + DIY Grado (work-in-progress)
> Custom mechanical keyboard + mouse
Edited by tintin220 - 7/19/13 at 12:35ampost #14231 of 184697/19/13 at 12:45ampost #14232 of 184697/19/13 at 3:38amQuote:Originally Posted by tintin220
> Daily driver: Senn HD650 (in HD600 colors)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Interesting concept - Did you do this because you prefer the HD600's look, or for some other reason?
(I might do the opposite, and put HD600 drivers/capsules into an HD650 - I prefer the sound of the first, but the latter looks better)
I've just reorganized my "digital only" setup after adding an M-DAC. The result looks something like this...
It would seem that I have a real talent for visually mis-matching gear...
But I do like it function- and of course soundwise. The tablet serves as a frontend/removable remote for both my HTPC (running Jriver Media Center, not pictured) and the Squeezebox touch which is hidden behind it.post #14233 of 184697/19/13 at 4:47ampost #14234 of 184697/19/13 at 9:21am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Lear BD4.2 impressions and appreciation thread + Australian tour 39 seconds ago
- › What's a cool looking and deadly weapon 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › Reshell Or Not To Reshell? 2 minutes ago
- › Suggestions improving portable set-up 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Rev-2, Rosewood, leather, one owner, travel case,... 6 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › Headphone recommendations for rock/metal $200 budget 10 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)