Congratulations! You've found the only Beats photo in existence that doesn't make me irrationally angry. The cute factor overrides it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
UP with the Encasement of Sound! When I heard the Shanling UP, I was perplexed. I had read many a comment espousing the virtues of the Audioquest Dragonfly Black (DFB), and especially the Red...
To begin with, I would like to thank iFi for making this great tour and allowing some of us to test this product. I've been enjoying my original micro iDSD since January 2015 and it is really a...
-- **This review is a sample portion from the full thread: Meet the Puresounds Earbud Family.** **All photos are taken by me.** **Disclaimer - I was provided the Puresounds...
There comes a time you're bored from your audio gear. You don't have a grand or two for a new set of ultra high end headphones to give you that fresh kick, and electronics costing as much as your...
MY GOD!!! I have just received my headphones! I have been putting them through there initial paces straight from the box, after just 30 mins I have had to come here to let you know my experience so...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 949post #14221 of 216607/17/13 at 10:13pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14222 of 216607/17/13 at 11:13pmpost #14223 of 216607/18/13 at 12:28ampost #14224 of 216607/18/13 at 12:52amQuote:
I wasn't going to let her wear my Grados!post #14225 of 216607/18/13 at 11:23ampost #14226 of 216607/18/13 at 3:18pmQuote:Originally Posted by oggdude
I like your set-up, very neat and elegant looking. I like the stands too. I think when it comes to near-field speakers it's more personal taste than anything else for which ones to choose and i really like the KRK sound tho would love a set of VXT's.
This may not be an option for you as it isn't for me either but keeping them 2 feet away from the wall behind them improves the SQ due to reflections and what not, well so i have read.
I have them about one foot from the wall atm....Might do a little testing in pulling them out a bit more.post #14227 of 216607/19/13 at 12:28am
Now that I've finally settled into my new apartment, I've decided to hold off on getting any new equipment as my y2+O2 rig is doing fine for now, especially as I don't have as much time do any serious listening.
> The big picture
> Daily driver: Senn HD650 (in HD600 colors)
> y2 DAC + O2 amp
> Left speaker + DIY Grado (work-in-progress)
> Custom mechanical keyboard + mouse
Edited by tintin220 - 7/19/13 at 12:35ampost #14228 of 216607/19/13 at 12:45ampost #14229 of 216607/19/13 at 3:38amQuote:Originally Posted by tintin220
> Daily driver: Senn HD650 (in HD600 colors)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Interesting concept - Did you do this because you prefer the HD600's look, or for some other reason?
(I might do the opposite, and put HD600 drivers/capsules into an HD650 - I prefer the sound of the first, but the latter looks better)
I've just reorganized my "digital only" setup after adding an M-DAC. The result looks something like this...
It would seem that I have a real talent for visually mis-matching gear...
But I do like it function- and of course soundwise. The tablet serves as a frontend/removable remote for both my HTPC (running Jriver Media Center, not pictured) and the Squeezebox touch which is hidden behind it.post #14230 of 216607/19/13 at 4:47ampost #14231 of 216607/19/13 at 9:21ampost #14232 of 216607/19/13 at 5:35pmpost #14233 of 216607/19/13 at 6:25pmpost #14234 of 216607/19/13 at 6:33pmpost #14235 of 216607/19/13 at 6:36pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 30 seconds ago
- › Mini Dac TDA1543 X 4 NOS 35 seconds ago
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 6 minutes ago
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Schiit Audio Vali 2 by DeeKay10
- › AKG K92 | Over Ear Closed Back Monitoring Headphone by SaturnVuk
- › ORIVETI NEW PRIMACY - Premium Triple Driver Hybrid HiFi IEM Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Accutone Gemini HD by crabdog
- › FiiO F3 Dynamic In-Ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by chompchomps
- › Cayin i5 by piksnz
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear