Was expecting Beyers, but this is very nice as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Do not buy an Astell & Kern 120. It claims 192Gb memory, but it indexes and uses only the internal memory - 64gb. The external SD cards carry files but do not show up on the device. Money spent...
Astell & Kern AKR01 Jimmy Moon at Astell & Kern was kind enough to lend me a pair of AKR01's for review. Big thanks to him. Anyways, review ahead! What are they: I notice that I haven't...
Heir audio was once thought to be the next king of IEMs. Rave reviews was floating everywhere online. The air around these IEMs were so enticing that one who has never heard them would be drawn to...
I have to say, as introduction: I'm not an audiophile, just an "enhanced" user with more than 20 years of analogic and digital listen. I use mainly portable devices, some Fii amplifier, and I...
I'm still a newbie in the headphone category, just starting to try out all the hyped ones like SRH840, HD650/600 etc from the beginning of this year. Now I'm left with this, HD600, and DT880....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 945post #14161 of 162047/12/13 at 3:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14162 of 162047/12/13 at 3:53pmpost #14163 of 162047/12/13 at 4:04pmpost #14164 of 162047/12/13 at 5:49pmpost #14165 of 162047/12/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
Is this is sarcasm? Often hard to tell in text. If not, thanks for the compliment! If so, sorry to let you down about the Bayer's, but I had a great time today with the Aune, Amperex 7308 gold pin and Hd 650's. Enjoying the music is what it's all about anyways, right?post #14166 of 162047/12/13 at 8:24pmQuote:
No let down at all... I'll bet that setup sounds great.post #14167 of 162047/13/13 at 6:18ampost #14168 of 162047/13/13 at 7:36ampost #14169 of 162047/13/13 at 7:55ampost #14170 of 162047/13/13 at 8:11amQuote:
peachtree Decco65 and Martin Logan Motion 4s. Had this setup for 8+months now and I still don't want to change anything...so it must be doing something right!post #14171 of 162047/13/13 at 2:07pmIll bet!
Hey,so I just fixed my Minimums 7 speakers (replaced the capacitors), and I'm thinking about replacing my cheap 2.1 system on my computer. What cheap $25 speaker amp on amazon is best? The Lepai one?post #14172 of 162047/13/13 at 2:38pmQuote:
No sarcasm here; I see the Beyer T1 a whole lot more than the Aune T1.post #14173 of 162047/13/13 at 7:11pmpost #14174 of 162047/13/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
Does the little CMoy get any love anymore?post #14175 of 162047/13/13 at 9:55pm
It does when I go to the coffee shop!
Though just with the 225s... I found today that I'm not a fan of how the RS1 sounds through the cmoy. It comes out a bit nasally. Odd that.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Unique Melody double/triple hybrid universals announced: UM 2X & 3X... 39 seconds ago
- › Looking for new DAC, suggestions please... 1 minute ago
- › Hidition NT-6 PRO Appreciation/Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Best Headphones under $100 Without an Amp? 2 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Unique Melody Miracle Review & Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 6 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-900 - Dunu's Dual Hybrid IEM - Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Legendary synergy? 8 minutes ago
- › Substitute for my HD600 at the office. 9 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by Beethoven Lover
- › Astell&Kern AKR01 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by wolfetan44
- › Heir Audio 5.0 by surge
- › Philips Fidelio S1 by pignolo
- › Superlux HD-681 EVO Black Professional Monitor Headphones by alflying
- › Dunu DN-1000 by Brooko
- › Heir Audio 3.Ai by hapopo
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by JoeDoe
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by HPuser9083
- › Ray Samuels Audio F-35 Lightning by HeadphoneAddict
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe