Was expecting Beyers, but this is very nice as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 945post #14161 of 186257/12/13 at 3:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14162 of 186257/12/13 at 3:53pmpost #14163 of 186257/12/13 at 4:04pmpost #14164 of 186257/12/13 at 5:49pmpost #14165 of 186257/12/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
Is this is sarcasm? Often hard to tell in text. If not, thanks for the compliment! If so, sorry to let you down about the Bayer's, but I had a great time today with the Aune, Amperex 7308 gold pin and Hd 650's. Enjoying the music is what it's all about anyways, right?post #14166 of 186257/12/13 at 8:24pmQuote:
No let down at all... I'll bet that setup sounds great.post #14167 of 186257/13/13 at 6:18ampost #14168 of 186257/13/13 at 7:36ampost #14169 of 186257/13/13 at 7:55ampost #14170 of 186257/13/13 at 8:11amQuote:
peachtree Decco65 and Martin Logan Motion 4s. Had this setup for 8+months now and I still don't want to change anything...so it must be doing something right!post #14171 of 186257/13/13 at 2:07pmIll bet!
Hey,so I just fixed my Minimums 7 speakers (replaced the capacitors), and I'm thinking about replacing my cheap 2.1 system on my computer. What cheap $25 speaker amp on amazon is best? The Lepai one?post #14172 of 186257/13/13 at 2:38pmQuote:
No sarcasm here; I see the Beyer T1 a whole lot more than the Aune T1.post #14173 of 186257/13/13 at 7:11pmpost #14174 of 186257/13/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
Does the little CMoy get any love anymore?post #14175 of 186257/13/13 at 9:55pm
It does when I go to the coffee shop!
Though just with the 225s... I found today that I'm not a fan of how the RS1 sounds through the cmoy. It comes out a bit nasally. Odd that.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1 preview world tour--also keep an eye out for the local... 4 minutes ago
- › [EU/UK] Dunu DN-1000 5 minutes ago
- › Bluetooth adapter for powered speakers? 5 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 7 minutes ago
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)