That was my reaction, too, but the Aune is even more impressive for its rarity and uniqueness.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
All instruments come to live with pm1, crystal clear and smooth at the same time. Pm1 made my Sennheiser hd650 and Grado reference 1 sound harsh and incomplete. I had some time to listen to hd800...
The Fiil Diva headphone is probably one of the most intuitive headphones south of $200. They have features that make them almost 3-4 headphones in one, currently they can be had for about $129 on...
Recently My Noble 5 developed a rattle on the left side, so I sent them back to Noble, in return they upgraded me to the Dulce Bass, I've had these for 3 days now and let me tell you what a step up...
My first Head-Fi review. Pledged for these on Kickstarter this year. I own full range electrostatic speakers (Acoustat 3) and electret headphones (Audio Technica AT706). The Mitchell & Johnson...
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I didn't really know about PaiAudio at all until very recently when I was approached by Alex Fan...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 945post #14161 of 213737/12/13 at 5:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14162 of 213737/12/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
Is this is sarcasm? Often hard to tell in text. If not, thanks for the compliment! If so, sorry to let you down about the Bayer's, but I had a great time today with the Aune, Amperex 7308 gold pin and Hd 650's. Enjoying the music is what it's all about anyways, right?post #14163 of 213737/12/13 at 8:24pmQuote:
No let down at all... I'll bet that setup sounds great.post #14164 of 213737/13/13 at 6:18ampost #14165 of 213737/13/13 at 7:36ampost #14166 of 213737/13/13 at 7:55ampost #14167 of 213737/13/13 at 8:11amQuote:
peachtree Decco65 and Martin Logan Motion 4s. Had this setup for 8+months now and I still don't want to change anything...so it must be doing something right!post #14168 of 213737/13/13 at 2:07pmIll bet!
Hey,so I just fixed my Minimums 7 speakers (replaced the capacitors), and I'm thinking about replacing my cheap 2.1 system on my computer. What cheap $25 speaker amp on amazon is best? The Lepai one?post #14169 of 213737/13/13 at 2:38pmQuote:
No sarcasm here; I see the Beyer T1 a whole lot more than the Aune T1.post #14170 of 213737/13/13 at 7:11pmpost #14171 of 213737/13/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
Does the little CMoy get any love anymore?post #14172 of 213737/13/13 at 9:55pm
It does when I go to the coffee shop!
Though just with the 225s... I found today that I'm not a fan of how the RS1 sounds through the cmoy. It comes out a bit nasally. Odd that.post #14173 of 213737/13/13 at 10:05pmQuote:
I've actually had the same experience when it comes to Grado. Despite the whole lineup being basically equal in efficiency, the low-end stuff really sounds better through a CMoy than the higher-ups.post #14174 of 213737/14/13 at 4:30pmQuote:
Ok, I'm having a GIGO moment.... the fault, as it happens, isn't with the CMOY at all.... the DAC/headphone driver on the iPhone just sucks. Plugged my RS1i's directly into the phone, and it's nasally. Plugged the phone through the E09K, where it will have plenty of oomph, and it sounds the same, just louder (and slightly deeper). But, as they say, Garbage In, Garbage Out.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 6 minutes ago
- › Help me narrow down my IEM list? 6 minutes ago
- › π Audio - "Pai Audio" 9 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan HE-1000 (Forza Noir Hybrid cable also available) 11 minutes ago
- › Mint AK120ii w/EXTRAS 11 minutes ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . ! Lurker0 FW Mod... 13 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 14 minutes ago
- › Best Looking Speakers? 17 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sam 88
- › Fiil Diva Bluetooth, Noise Cancelling Headphones by Tom22
- › Noble Audio Dulce Bass UIEM by darober2
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...