Was expecting Beyers, but this is very nice as well.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Introduction – So a few weeks into my search and discovery of budget-based earphones has led me here - to the Xiaomi Piston 2.1. The Pistons are the result of the popular Chinese smartphone...
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 945post #14161 of 188147/12/13 at 3:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14162 of 188147/12/13 at 3:53pmpost #14163 of 188147/12/13 at 4:04pmpost #14164 of 188147/12/13 at 5:49pmpost #14165 of 188147/12/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
Is this is sarcasm? Often hard to tell in text. If not, thanks for the compliment! If so, sorry to let you down about the Bayer's, but I had a great time today with the Aune, Amperex 7308 gold pin and Hd 650's. Enjoying the music is what it's all about anyways, right?post #14166 of 188147/12/13 at 8:24pmQuote:
No let down at all... I'll bet that setup sounds great.post #14167 of 188147/13/13 at 6:18ampost #14168 of 188147/13/13 at 7:36ampost #14169 of 188147/13/13 at 7:55ampost #14170 of 188147/13/13 at 8:11amQuote:
peachtree Decco65 and Martin Logan Motion 4s. Had this setup for 8+months now and I still don't want to change anything...so it must be doing something right!post #14171 of 188147/13/13 at 2:07pmIll bet!
Hey,so I just fixed my Minimums 7 speakers (replaced the capacitors), and I'm thinking about replacing my cheap 2.1 system on my computer. What cheap $25 speaker amp on amazon is best? The Lepai one?post #14172 of 188147/13/13 at 2:38pmQuote:
No sarcasm here; I see the Beyer T1 a whole lot more than the Aune T1.post #14173 of 188147/13/13 at 7:11pmpost #14174 of 188147/13/13 at 9:28pmQuote:
Does the little CMoy get any love anymore?post #14175 of 188147/13/13 at 9:55pm
It does when I go to the coffee shop!
Though just with the 225s... I found today that I'm not a fan of how the RS1 sounds through the cmoy. It comes out a bit nasally. Odd that.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Bicycle-Fi! 1 minute ago
- › Excellent condition Fostex HP-P1 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CH 800 balanced cables. 6 minutes ago
- › Indie Music with Female Singers (Recommendations & Appreciation) 7 minutes ago
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Audiophile1811
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › Review before you send an email
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3