Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Also, I have to apologize for some of the...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 941post #14101 of 197077/9/13 at 10:55am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14102 of 197077/9/13 at 11:04ampost #14103 of 197077/9/13 at 11:11amQuote:
Hey, that's a good looking USB Hub you have there!post #14104 of 197077/9/13 at 11:51ampost #14105 of 197077/9/13 at 11:56amQuote:
Yeah I know. Whoever got it has good taste
If only it was usb 2.0 or 3.0, its kinda slowpost #14106 of 197077/9/13 at 2:18pmpost #14107 of 197077/9/13 at 2:31pmpost #14108 of 197077/9/13 at 3:11pmpost #14109 of 197077/9/13 at 3:32pmQuote:
The carbon has a much better cartridge (2M Red) than Debut III (OM5e).post #14110 of 197077/9/13 at 4:44pmpost #14111 of 197077/9/13 at 4:47pmQuote:
Wolfetan, thanks! The cable is from Artemis Audio, not as widely known as the likes of ALO, Moon Audio, etc. Looks awesome in person, sounds significantly better than stock, and didn't cost me an arm and a leg!post #14112 of 197077/9/13 at 4:50pmpost #14113 of 197077/9/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
be patient and save the extra $100. in this case it's worth it.post #14114 of 197077/9/13 at 5:00pmQuote:
I think the Debut III is discontinued and the entry Pro-ject is now the Essential ($299), which is a very different design from the Debut.
I would choose a Debut III over the new Essential at the same price.
Buy what you can afford and enjoy it.
If you enjoy it you will eventually want to upgrade the cartridge, like Sam...post #14115 of 197077/9/13 at 5:15pmThe Debut III might be discontinued but it's still selling on amazon
If I cat get one of those by the time I've got the money, I'll get a MusicHall USB-1 probably. Or ask around
Just to let y'all know, it's my goal to, by Christmas, have a Pro Ject Debut III table (or similar) and a Grado Black cartridge. How does the Grado cartridge compare to the stock cart on the Pro Ject?
Edited by AHorseNamedJeff - 7/9/13 at 5:33pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 second ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 31 seconds ago
- › HIFIMAN RE300a/ RE300i InLine and RE300h (hifi) Earphone launched!... 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for a bus powered USB interface 2 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 5 minutes ago
- › Custom IEMs :D 5 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3