Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again. small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 941post #14101 of 191727/9/13 at 10:55am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #14102 of 191727/9/13 at 11:04ampost #14103 of 191727/9/13 at 11:11amQuote:
Hey, that's a good looking USB Hub you have there!post #14104 of 191727/9/13 at 11:51ampost #14105 of 191727/9/13 at 11:56amQuote:
Yeah I know. Whoever got it has good taste
If only it was usb 2.0 or 3.0, its kinda slowpost #14106 of 191727/9/13 at 2:18pmpost #14107 of 191727/9/13 at 2:31pmpost #14108 of 191727/9/13 at 3:11pmpost #14109 of 191727/9/13 at 3:32pmQuote:
The carbon has a much better cartridge (2M Red) than Debut III (OM5e).post #14110 of 191727/9/13 at 4:44pmpost #14111 of 191727/9/13 at 4:47pmQuote:
Wolfetan, thanks! The cable is from Artemis Audio, not as widely known as the likes of ALO, Moon Audio, etc. Looks awesome in person, sounds significantly better than stock, and didn't cost me an arm and a leg!post #14112 of 191727/9/13 at 4:50pmpost #14113 of 191727/9/13 at 4:55pmQuote:
be patient and save the extra $100. in this case it's worth it.post #14114 of 191727/9/13 at 5:00pmQuote:
I think the Debut III is discontinued and the entry Pro-ject is now the Essential ($299), which is a very different design from the Debut.
I would choose a Debut III over the new Essential at the same price.
Buy what you can afford and enjoy it.
If you enjoy it you will eventually want to upgrade the cartridge, like Sam...post #14115 of 191727/9/13 at 5:15pmThe Debut III might be discontinued but it's still selling on amazon
If I cat get one of those by the time I've got the money, I'll get a MusicHall USB-1 probably. Or ask around
Just to let y'all know, it's my goal to, by Christmas, have a Pro Ject Debut III table (or similar) and a Grado Black cartridge. How does the Grado cartridge compare to the stock cart on the Pro Ject?
Edited by AHorseNamedJeff - 7/9/13 at 5:33pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 42 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 59 seconds ago
- › Headphones for the Holidays Bundle Deal - Geek Pulse + Audeze &... 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 2 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › I truly believe these are one of the best Classical Music... 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › vacuum tube science 3 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)