Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This little DAC punches way way way above its weight. I fell deep into the audiophile hole about a month ago, waiting for our 2nd son to be born. If I could be so bold, I went through a...
I love the Beyerdynamic dt770 250 Ohms. After searching high and low for a closed back headphone I fell upon these knowing that I would carry an amp. With the Cayin C5 - High gain at about 2.5...
As a music lover who prefers a portable means of listening to music, you might eventually discover that your device can't provide enough power for your IEMs, headphones, or earphones to reach...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Mixcder ShareMe Pro, a Bluetooth headphone created with the aim of bringing listeners together. I was first introduced to...
Preamble: Before I begin with my review, I’d like to take the time to thank Jeongjae from DIGNIS for providing me with a sample of the LAETUS case for the Chord Electronics Mojo DAC-Amp...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 929post #13921 of 213736/29/13 at 1:53pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13922 of 213736/29/13 at 2:41pmpost #13923 of 213736/29/13 at 7:14pmpost #13924 of 213736/29/13 at 7:33pmQuote:
They are fantastic for a small nearfield speaker. Built in amp/dac....I prefer the Dragonfly to the internal dac.post #13925 of 213736/29/13 at 7:37pmQuote:
Ooooo. Time to research!post #13926 of 213736/30/13 at 2:20am
Yeah, those B&W MM-1s are really great for near field listening! Listened to a couple of studio monitors, but I can't seem to part with these little speakers. They sound great on the line-in if you use an external DAC. They've taken quite a step up since I bought the PS Audio NuWave, but they sound great on the Audioquest Dragonfly too.post #13927 of 213736/30/13 at 9:54am
A variation on the NAD SACD player system, found the Musical Fidelity X-Can V2 used at a local audio shop and bought it on reputation alone, didn't even listen to it! I'm glad I did, it's a great match for the AKG! They are FINALLY starting to get broken in.post #13928 of 213736/30/13 at 10:08ampost #13929 of 213736/30/13 at 10:32amQuote:post #13930 of 213736/30/13 at 6:45pmpost #13931 of 213736/30/13 at 7:23pmpost #13932 of 213736/30/13 at 7:34pmpost #13933 of 213736/30/13 at 9:24pmQuote:
I've always wanted one of the cylinder-shaped X-Can amps. I don't really even care how they sound; I just think they're cool.post #13934 of 213736/30/13 at 10:35pmQuote:
They do look pretty cool! Sounds great too, it's a Class A amp tube/hybrid design. A steal used at $150! Listening to Jazz at the Pawnshop 24/88 through an Audio Quest Dragon Fly into the amp and into the AKG K702 in the picture and it sounds really nice....post #13935 of 213736/30/13 at 11:00pm
Just yesterday got my LynxAudio HA-61 HP amp, so for today my audio rig at work looks like this (I gave my Fostex TH-600 to a friend for a couple of days, so for now can only listen amp with UM Merlin... though I'm not sad, because Merlins sound very good with this amp )
P.S. Sorry for poor photo quality, make it with HTC HD2...
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 14 seconds ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 34 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 43 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone 50 seconds ago
- › 2016 CanJam @ RMAF, October 7-9, 2016: The Exhibitor List! 1 minute ago
- › Moon Audio Black Dragon V2 Balanced IEM Cable for JH Audio 4-Pin IEMS 1 minute ago
- › Mytek Stereo192-DSD DAC Silver 2 minutes ago
- › Tennmak 2 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Rish732
- › FiiO A1 Micro Headphone Amplifier by chef8489
- › Over Ear Headphones，Mixcder ShareMe Pro Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo HiFi... by B9Scrambler
- › DIGNIS LAETUS case for Chord Electronics Mojo by HiFiChris
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by cleg
- › Final F7200 by Takeanidea
- › Denon Music Maniac In-Ear Headphones (AH-C250) by redeyeguy
- › RHA T20 by RaoulRutnam
- › ampsandsound Agartha Single-Ended Amplifier by Dillan
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...