It's what's needed to drive the HE-6 to it's max. That and Cardas Clear speaker wire.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again, small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 926
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13877 of 191736/23/13 at 8:55pmpost #13878 of 191736/24/13 at 9:21amRedid my space. Unfortunately, my old record player died, the left channel stopped working. The sound quality on it, honestly, is inferior to my junky old Sony, my first player. Temporarily I have the Sony hooked up. Ireally need a new record player. For now, that's not a priority, though. Anyway, here's what I did to my stereo music setup.
Some classic records I've been given/bought that are mostly unplayable or stuff I never listen to that is considered a classic, I put up on the wall with thumbtacks, in addition to some pretty awesome posters/lithos I've picked up at shows over the year, like the Tool one, the Pumpkins one and the NIN one in the the corner.
Here's my whole desk:
View from higher:
The corner again:post #13879 of 191736/24/13 at 9:36ampost #13880 of 191736/24/13 at 9:42ampost #13881 of 191736/24/13 at 10:27am
What model Sony is that TT? And... is that a '66 Goat on the shelf?post #13882 of 191736/24/13 at 10:29amQuote:
A junky LX300. My old Kenwood is no longer with us, died yesterday. Going to buy a Pro-Ject soon. Saving up some cash.
And, that'd be a '65.
Right under the card my fiancee made me a long time ago, haha. Very manly.post #13883 of 191736/24/13 at 10:32ampost #13884 of 191736/24/13 at 10:34ampost #13885 of 191736/24/13 at 4:58pmpost #13886 of 191736/24/13 at 6:28pmpost #13887 of 191736/24/13 at 8:09pmpost #13888 of 191736/24/13 at 10:40pmpost #13889 of 191736/24/13 at 11:24pmpost #13890 of 191736/24/13 at 11:34pm
Nope! (take a closer look)
Although not a bad guess considering it's me after all The cups are too small for a modern Fostex driver, but a vintage Fostex or Yamaha might work, hmm...
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › Vape-Fi 1 minute ago
- › SOHA II Builders Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › EarWerkz, a new CIEM company, discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Wanted! Most comfortable headphones! 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › Fulla (by) Schiit - News, photos, thoughts, impressions, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)