It's what's needed to drive the HE-6 to it's max. That and Cardas Clear speaker wire.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
AKG K3003 is an important milestone in the development of IEM. It’s THE FIRST universal fit IEM that successfully combines dynamic driver and balance armature technology together. After owning them...
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
Disclaimer: I received this unit for review purpose as a part of the Australasian tour. The unit is owned by Paul (Brooko). Thank you for making this happen. Summary: This is the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 926
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13877 of 190356/23/13 at 8:55pmpost #13878 of 190356/24/13 at 9:21amRedid my space. Unfortunately, my old record player died, the left channel stopped working. The sound quality on it, honestly, is inferior to my junky old Sony, my first player. Temporarily I have the Sony hooked up. Ireally need a new record player. For now, that's not a priority, though. Anyway, here's what I did to my stereo music setup.
Some classic records I've been given/bought that are mostly unplayable or stuff I never listen to that is considered a classic, I put up on the wall with thumbtacks, in addition to some pretty awesome posters/lithos I've picked up at shows over the year, like the Tool one, the Pumpkins one and the NIN one in the the corner.
Here's my whole desk:
View from higher:
The corner again:post #13879 of 190356/24/13 at 9:36ampost #13880 of 190356/24/13 at 9:42ampost #13881 of 190356/24/13 at 10:27am
What model Sony is that TT? And... is that a '66 Goat on the shelf?post #13882 of 190356/24/13 at 10:29amQuote:
A junky LX300. My old Kenwood is no longer with us, died yesterday. Going to buy a Pro-Ject soon. Saving up some cash.
And, that'd be a '65.
Right under the card my fiancee made me a long time ago, haha. Very manly.post #13883 of 190356/24/13 at 10:32ampost #13884 of 190356/24/13 at 10:34ampost #13885 of 190356/24/13 at 4:58pmpost #13886 of 190356/24/13 at 6:28pmpost #13887 of 190356/24/13 at 8:09pmpost #13888 of 190356/24/13 at 10:40pmpost #13889 of 190356/24/13 at 11:24pmpost #13890 of 190356/24/13 at 11:34pm
Nope! (take a closer look)
Although not a bad guess considering it's me after all The cups are too small for a modern Fostex driver, but a vintage Fostex or Yamaha might work, hmm...
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 40 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 49 seconds ago
- › NEW 2014 SONY MDR-XB950AP/H 58 seconds ago
- › Audio-gd Digital Interface 1 minute ago
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Amperior Sound + Momentum Over-Ear Fit/Finish/Ergonomics = ??? 3 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 4 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)