It's what's needed to drive the HE-6 to it's max. That and Cardas Clear speaker wire.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 926
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13877 of 190486/23/13 at 8:55pmpost #13878 of 190486/24/13 at 9:21amRedid my space. Unfortunately, my old record player died, the left channel stopped working. The sound quality on it, honestly, is inferior to my junky old Sony, my first player. Temporarily I have the Sony hooked up. Ireally need a new record player. For now, that's not a priority, though. Anyway, here's what I did to my stereo music setup.
Some classic records I've been given/bought that are mostly unplayable or stuff I never listen to that is considered a classic, I put up on the wall with thumbtacks, in addition to some pretty awesome posters/lithos I've picked up at shows over the year, like the Tool one, the Pumpkins one and the NIN one in the the corner.
Here's my whole desk:
View from higher:
The corner again:post #13879 of 190486/24/13 at 9:36ampost #13880 of 190486/24/13 at 9:42ampost #13881 of 190486/24/13 at 10:27am
What model Sony is that TT? And... is that a '66 Goat on the shelf?post #13882 of 190486/24/13 at 10:29amQuote:
A junky LX300. My old Kenwood is no longer with us, died yesterday. Going to buy a Pro-Ject soon. Saving up some cash.
And, that'd be a '65.
Right under the card my fiancee made me a long time ago, haha. Very manly.post #13883 of 190486/24/13 at 10:32ampost #13884 of 190486/24/13 at 10:34ampost #13885 of 190486/24/13 at 4:58pmpost #13886 of 190486/24/13 at 6:28pmpost #13887 of 190486/24/13 at 8:09pmpost #13888 of 190486/24/13 at 10:40pmpost #13889 of 190486/24/13 at 11:24pmpost #13890 of 190486/24/13 at 11:34pm
Nope! (take a closer look)
Although not a bad guess considering it's me after all The cups are too small for a modern Fostex driver, but a vintage Fostex or Yamaha might work, hmm...
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Glove Audio A1 jacket DAC Amp for AK120 47 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser IE80's Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 Limited, Mint Condition 4 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 6 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 7 minutes ago
- › Westone UM3X Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor SL build quality issues (1793) 10 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 11 minutes ago
- › FLAC Player for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad 14 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 14 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)