This is such a wonderful photo. It has a tad bit of warmth being conveyed with the natural lighting. Very nice!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 924post #13846 of 178896/21/13 at 2:53am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13847 of 178896/21/13 at 9:05ampost #13848 of 178896/21/13 at 9:32amQuote:post #13849 of 178896/21/13 at 9:51ampost #13850 of 178896/21/13 at 11:34amQuote:
Or it could be the beginning of a new 3d printing thread...Quote:
Well done, very nice Head-fi stationpost #13851 of 178896/21/13 at 11:36ampost #13852 of 178896/22/13 at 5:50am
Quick snap with my cell phone while sitting in front of the computer.
Laptop -> oyaide usb cable -> Audio-Gd v2 (?) DI powered by cheap DC5V 1.5A producing Li-poly cell -> Audio-Gd DAC-19 Audio-Gd via coax -> Audio-Gd C-2.2 via ACSS -> Sony MDR-CD900ST (not in pic)post #13853 of 178896/22/13 at 7:27ampost #13854 of 178896/22/13 at 8:53ampost #13855 of 178896/22/13 at 8:56ampost #13856 of 178896/22/13 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by aspenx
Quick snap with my cell phone while sitting in front of the computer.
Laptop -> oyaide usb cable -> Audio-Gd v2 (?) DI powered by cheap DC5V 1.5A producing Li-poly cell -> Audio-Gd DAC-19 Audio-Gd via coax -> Audio-Gd C-2.2 via ACSS -> Sony MDR-CD900ST (not in pic)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
How much do you want for your DAC and AMP together? *holding my cheque book*post #13857 of 178896/22/13 at 11:11am
I presently do not have any pictures to share of my setup, but what I do have is a question for the think tank. I purchased a 10 foot cable for my headphones very recently. It's a bit to long and such an expensive cable that I don't want it to start twisting or curling or kinking. It's large (an 8-conductor chainmail and also rather stiff. Each conducfor being 18gauge.) I would like a setup with a Headphone rest and something to properly wind the cable on to. Any thoughts or suggestions?post #13858 of 178896/22/13 at 11:30ampost #13859 of 178896/22/13 at 12:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by RubyTiger
I presently do not have any pictures to share of my setup, but what I do have is a question for the think tank. I purchased a 10 foot cable for my headphones very recently. It's a bit to long and such an expensive cable that I don't want it to start twisting or curling or kinking. It's large (an 8-conductor chainmail and also rather stiff. Each conducfor being 18gauge.) I would like a setup with a Headphone rest and something to properly wind the cable on to. Any thoughts or suggestions?
When the LCD2 rev1 first came out, so eager was I to get my mits on it that I ordered it from ALO instead of Audeze which had a waiting list. The downside (price wise) was that it came with their Reference 8 silver/copper cable. After several years of ownership, half of which it has spent in my wardrobe after I got the HE6, I can say it doesn't twist, curl or kink. Every time I take it out, normally for meets, it's fine.
It's just a piece of wire.
In my wardrobe it sits on this...
Sieveking Sound Omega Headphone Stand in Zebranopost #13860 of 178896/22/13 at 2:13pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 2 minutes ago
- › New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Beats Studios 2013 VS Audio Technica ATH M50 3 minutes ago
- › AMP/DAC upgrade over the STX 5 minutes ago
- › V-MODA XS - V-MODA M-80s upgraded - Pictures and more! [Discussion,... 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Credibility 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › fitear f111 shipping to uk 6 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 6 minutes ago
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude