This is such a wonderful photo. It has a tad bit of warmth being conveyed with the natural lighting. Very nice!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 924post #13846 of 178466/21/13 at 2:53am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13847 of 178466/21/13 at 9:05ampost #13848 of 178466/21/13 at 9:32amQuote:post #13849 of 178466/21/13 at 9:51ampost #13850 of 178466/21/13 at 11:34amQuote:
Or it could be the beginning of a new 3d printing thread...Quote:
Well done, very nice Head-fi stationpost #13851 of 178466/21/13 at 11:36ampost #13852 of 178466/22/13 at 5:50am
Quick snap with my cell phone while sitting in front of the computer.
Laptop -> oyaide usb cable -> Audio-Gd v2 (?) DI powered by cheap DC5V 1.5A producing Li-poly cell -> Audio-Gd DAC-19 Audio-Gd via coax -> Audio-Gd C-2.2 via ACSS -> Sony MDR-CD900ST (not in pic)post #13853 of 178466/22/13 at 7:27ampost #13854 of 178466/22/13 at 8:53ampost #13855 of 178466/22/13 at 8:56ampost #13856 of 178466/22/13 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by aspenx
Quick snap with my cell phone while sitting in front of the computer.
Laptop -> oyaide usb cable -> Audio-Gd v2 (?) DI powered by cheap DC5V 1.5A producing Li-poly cell -> Audio-Gd DAC-19 Audio-Gd via coax -> Audio-Gd C-2.2 via ACSS -> Sony MDR-CD900ST (not in pic)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
How much do you want for your DAC and AMP together? *holding my cheque book*post #13857 of 178466/22/13 at 11:11am
I presently do not have any pictures to share of my setup, but what I do have is a question for the think tank. I purchased a 10 foot cable for my headphones very recently. It's a bit to long and such an expensive cable that I don't want it to start twisting or curling or kinking. It's large (an 8-conductor chainmail and also rather stiff. Each conducfor being 18gauge.) I would like a setup with a Headphone rest and something to properly wind the cable on to. Any thoughts or suggestions?post #13858 of 178466/22/13 at 11:30ampost #13859 of 178466/22/13 at 12:43pmQuote:Originally Posted by RubyTiger
I presently do not have any pictures to share of my setup, but what I do have is a question for the think tank. I purchased a 10 foot cable for my headphones very recently. It's a bit to long and such an expensive cable that I don't want it to start twisting or curling or kinking. It's large (an 8-conductor chainmail and also rather stiff. Each conducfor being 18gauge.) I would like a setup with a Headphone rest and something to properly wind the cable on to. Any thoughts or suggestions?
When the LCD2 rev1 first came out, so eager was I to get my mits on it that I ordered it from ALO instead of Audeze which had a waiting list. The downside (price wise) was that it came with their Reference 8 silver/copper cable. After several years of ownership, half of which it has spent in my wardrobe after I got the HE6, I can say it doesn't twist, curl or kink. Every time I take it out, normally for meets, it's fine.
It's just a piece of wire.
In my wardrobe it sits on this...
Sieveking Sound Omega Headphone Stand in Zebranopost #13860 of 178466/22/13 at 2:13pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Schiit we'd like to see 2 minutes ago
- › On USB audio: a case against USB 3 , "audiophile" USB cables, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MA900 anything comparable? 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 3 minutes ago
- › Beresford Bushmaster TC-7530 and Bushmaster MKII TC-7533 Comparison... 3 minutes ago
- › Request for buying a hearphone 4 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 5 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 6 minutes ago
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob