Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Acknowledgment Thank you HiFiMAN for providing this review unit on loan in exchange for my honest opinion.Introduction HiFiMAN has been around a long time now. They’ve gone from bargain OEM...
INTRO:- Shozy, A brand that hails from HongKong, going strong since 2012, better known for their amplifiers, DAPs and DACs has the mighty popular Shozy Alien that looks, sounds and...
1) Disclaimer: A big thanks to Charles and Burson for offering me a review sample of the V5i dual op-amps in exchange for my honest opinion on them. No other compensation was offered or implied....
Being a tester and owner of many digital portable players , I had to participate to the head-fi review tour for Soundaware, especially since all the players of the brand have interested me for...
Unboxing and Packaging The ShareMe 5 arrived in a box that looks similar to the ShareMe Pro, but thicker. The packing inside is slightly nicer looking. The plastic container holding the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 922post #13816 of 214096/17/13 at 6:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13817 of 214096/17/13 at 6:07pmpost #13818 of 214096/17/13 at 6:18pmpost #13819 of 214096/17/13 at 6:20pmpost #13820 of 214096/17/13 at 6:24pmpost #13821 of 214096/17/13 at 6:28pmQuote:
Great looking setup tribestos! I gotta find me one of those Marantz receivers....post #13822 of 214096/17/13 at 6:33pmpost #13823 of 214096/17/13 at 7:44pmpost #13824 of 214096/18/13 at 4:48am
Hey Jeff, I have a question! It is slightly off-topic, but, looking at your sig, I see that you run your turntable through your receiver and into some Sony bookshelf speakers. Is there any reason you don't use your Grados or Sennheisers?post #13825 of 214096/18/13 at 7:13am
A minor addition to the current setup. Noticed that the Novo I use for my main headphone amp has a kind of a reduced bass/treble extension. Using my portable DAC/Amp as a temp solution for that ( Which, funnily enough, is better as a DAC also. No toslink though). I still adore the Graham Slee Novo with the Grado RS1i but starting to find it a lil' bit lacking with other headphones while using it for more bass-heavy stuff.
Also finally got a cable without iDevice controls that fits into that tiny 3,5mm socket of Focal Spirit One.post #13826 of 214096/18/13 at 10:46ampost #13827 of 214096/18/13 at 11:44ampost #13828 of 214096/18/13 at 12:33pmQuote:
I do, and I typed those into the sig section, but it couldn't fit :P good question though.post #13829 of 214096/18/13 at 2:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by SludgeSwan
Pics (Click to show)
Some pictures of my current setup. Looks a little bit messy, but hey, it's in use.
Very happy with this setup at the moment!
Thanks! I'm about to invest in a turntable, and I was wondering if Grados don't work well in a turntable>receiver setup :Ppost #13830 of 214096/18/13 at 2:20pmQuote:
It really depends on what you're listening to, no different in a digital setup.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 42 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HE90 (HE 90) Orpheus - Headphone w/o Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed Version Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 1 minute ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 3 minutes ago
- › first post. best place to buy 24 / 96 music, especially classical... 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016. 3 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Elephone Whisper by mark2410
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...