Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
The Major 6 was one of the older models in chord&Major's lineup that has been revamped into the Major 6'13, inline with the Tonal Earphone series design principles. While it looks identical to the...
REMEMBER! No elitists aloud here. Headphones are objects with personality! The richest people can enjoy the cheapest headphone just because it provides the sound he's looking for, has the highs...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 922post #13816 of 198686/17/13 at 6:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13817 of 198686/17/13 at 6:07pmpost #13818 of 198686/17/13 at 6:18pmpost #13819 of 198686/17/13 at 6:20pmpost #13820 of 198686/17/13 at 6:24pmpost #13821 of 198686/17/13 at 6:28pmQuote:
Great looking setup tribestos! I gotta find me one of those Marantz receivers....post #13822 of 198686/17/13 at 6:33pmpost #13823 of 198686/17/13 at 7:44pmpost #13824 of 198686/18/13 at 4:48am
Hey Jeff, I have a question! It is slightly off-topic, but, looking at your sig, I see that you run your turntable through your receiver and into some Sony bookshelf speakers. Is there any reason you don't use your Grados or Sennheisers?post #13825 of 198686/18/13 at 7:13am
A minor addition to the current setup. Noticed that the Novo I use for my main headphone amp has a kind of a reduced bass/treble extension. Using my portable DAC/Amp as a temp solution for that ( Which, funnily enough, is better as a DAC also. No toslink though). I still adore the Graham Slee Novo with the Grado RS1i but starting to find it a lil' bit lacking with other headphones while using it for more bass-heavy stuff.
Also finally got a cable without iDevice controls that fits into that tiny 3,5mm socket of Focal Spirit One.post #13826 of 198686/18/13 at 10:46ampost #13827 of 198686/18/13 at 11:44ampost #13828 of 198686/18/13 at 12:33pmQuote:
I do, and I typed those into the sig section, but it couldn't fit :P good question though.post #13829 of 198686/18/13 at 2:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by SludgeSwan
Pics (Click to show)
Some pictures of my current setup. Looks a little bit messy, but hey, it's in use.
Very happy with this setup at the moment!
Thanks! I'm about to invest in a turntable, and I was wondering if Grados don't work well in a turntable>receiver setup :Ppost #13830 of 198686/18/13 at 2:20pmQuote:
It really depends on what you're listening to, no different in a digital setup.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 44 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 3 minutes ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 3 minutes ago
- › Best Over The Ear Headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW first look at the Zero Audio DuoZA iems... 6 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 vs Creative Sound Blaster X-FI HD 7 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by iitime
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2