Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Introduction: Lend Me UR ears, based in Singapore is an online and physical store that opened in December 2011 with a goal to “bring quality audio products to the masses and providing good...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 922post #13816 of 213706/17/13 at 6:00pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13817 of 213706/17/13 at 6:07pmpost #13818 of 213706/17/13 at 6:18pmpost #13819 of 213706/17/13 at 6:20pmpost #13820 of 213706/17/13 at 6:24pmpost #13821 of 213706/17/13 at 6:28pmQuote:
Great looking setup tribestos! I gotta find me one of those Marantz receivers....post #13822 of 213706/17/13 at 6:33pmpost #13823 of 213706/17/13 at 7:44pmpost #13824 of 213706/18/13 at 4:48am
Hey Jeff, I have a question! It is slightly off-topic, but, looking at your sig, I see that you run your turntable through your receiver and into some Sony bookshelf speakers. Is there any reason you don't use your Grados or Sennheisers?post #13825 of 213706/18/13 at 7:13am
A minor addition to the current setup. Noticed that the Novo I use for my main headphone amp has a kind of a reduced bass/treble extension. Using my portable DAC/Amp as a temp solution for that ( Which, funnily enough, is better as a DAC also. No toslink though). I still adore the Graham Slee Novo with the Grado RS1i but starting to find it a lil' bit lacking with other headphones while using it for more bass-heavy stuff.
Also finally got a cable without iDevice controls that fits into that tiny 3,5mm socket of Focal Spirit One.post #13826 of 213706/18/13 at 10:46ampost #13827 of 213706/18/13 at 11:44ampost #13828 of 213706/18/13 at 12:33pmQuote:
I do, and I typed those into the sig section, but it couldn't fit :P good question though.post #13829 of 213706/18/13 at 2:14pmQuote:Originally Posted by SludgeSwan
Pics (Click to show)
Some pictures of my current setup. Looks a little bit messy, but hey, it's in use.
Very happy with this setup at the moment!
Thanks! I'm about to invest in a turntable, and I was wondering if Grados don't work well in a turntable>receiver setup :Ppost #13830 of 213706/18/13 at 2:20pmQuote:
It really depends on what you're listening to, no different in a digital setup.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › FiiO X1 II (2nd Gen) w/ Bluetooth! 31 seconds ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › Football (Soccer) Fans Gather 3 minutes ago
- › Are we getting old? 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern XB10 Extreme Bluetooth Adapter 4 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Recommendations needed: ANC headphones that offer options to turn... 6 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Cayin iDAC-6 by EvenR
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Brooko
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...