Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
INTRODUCTION Build quality is excellent. This is my second headphone review.M40x is a recent release from Audio Technica,it is a...
PACKAGING : Earphones cames with a nice little box and 2 pair of white foamies (1 pair of donut and 1 pair of classic covered). I’m always using donuts one since it provides some slightly more...
First I’d like to thank Salsera and Brainwavz for sending me a review sample of the S5. Brainwavz are a brand that I am quite familiar with. They have many IEMs that are often praised on Head-Fi...
This is a Review of FiiO E11k portable headphone amplifier. http://www.fiio.com.cn/products/index.aspx?ID=100000060416193&MenuID=105026001, available from FiiO's US distributor MICCA Store:...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 905post #13561 of 186255/19/13 at 4:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13562 of 186255/19/13 at 4:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by basman
Holy.. By the way, the first link gives an error.post #13563 of 186255/19/13 at 4:53pm
It's just a collection of old music machines but sounds great for my worn ears. thanks!
Edited by basman - 5/19/13 at 4:55pmpost #13564 of 186255/19/13 at 5:00pmQuote:
Looks like you might like Grado's.. Don't have too many.. What turntable is that?post #13565 of 186255/19/13 at 7:03pmpost #13566 of 186255/19/13 at 7:53pmQuote:
Looks like a Scout with a 2M Black.post #13567 of 186255/19/13 at 9:04pmpost #13568 of 186255/19/13 at 9:35pmpost #13569 of 186255/19/13 at 10:10pmpost #13570 of 186255/19/13 at 10:13pmpost #13571 of 186255/19/13 at 11:48pmpost #13572 of 186255/19/13 at 11:58pmQuote:
Get a jetback.post #13573 of 186255/20/13 at 1:47ampost #13574 of 186255/20/13 at 6:09am
Upgraded from some cheap Hyundai HY-Z-5400 speakers to these Kenwood HM-332 speakers. Hifi system/CD players are much cheaper to buy second hand than standalone speakers and sound much better than most computer speakers. I doubt I could do better without shelling out $150-200 for some brandname bookshelf or studio monitors. I got this CD player for $15 (well over USD$100 originally according to Google). Great bargain since I got my precious computer bookshelf speakers for $32 brand new. Those old Hyundai speakers have been relegated to be used as speakers for my digital piano (CDP-100) with the CV piano or Maestro VST sounds.
I love the looks of these without the grille a lot. Compared to before, bigger cabinet, slightly bigger tweeter (1.5 inch vs 1 inch) and slightly bigger woofer (4 inch vs 3.5 inch). Notably, its soundstage is excellent along with deeper bass (from 60-70hz down to 50-60hz more or less).
By the way, I didn't feature my DIY speaker stands in the photos last time I posted here either, which were made out of cardboard paper, pillow stuffing, and sticky tapes
Edited by kingpage - 5/20/13 at 6:15ampost #13575 of 186255/20/13 at 6:21am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Stax Thread III 16 seconds ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 1 minute ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 7 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 8 minutes ago
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by eke2k6
- › ASUS Essence III by 00lunar
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by TheGame21x
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by Klonatans
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)