Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 905post #13561 of 187415/19/13 at 4:45pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13562 of 187415/19/13 at 4:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by basman
Holy.. By the way, the first link gives an error.post #13563 of 187415/19/13 at 4:53pm
It's just a collection of old music machines but sounds great for my worn ears. thanks!
Edited by basman - 5/19/13 at 4:55pmpost #13564 of 187415/19/13 at 5:00pmQuote:
Looks like you might like Grado's.. Don't have too many.. What turntable is that?post #13565 of 187415/19/13 at 7:03pmpost #13566 of 187415/19/13 at 7:53pmQuote:
Looks like a Scout with a 2M Black.post #13567 of 187415/19/13 at 9:04pmpost #13568 of 187415/19/13 at 9:35pmpost #13569 of 187415/19/13 at 10:10pmpost #13570 of 187415/19/13 at 10:13pmpost #13571 of 187415/19/13 at 11:48pmpost #13572 of 187415/19/13 at 11:58pmQuote:
Get a jetback.post #13573 of 187415/20/13 at 1:47ampost #13574 of 187415/20/13 at 6:09am
Upgraded from some cheap Hyundai HY-Z-5400 speakers to these Kenwood HM-332 speakers. Hifi system/CD players are much cheaper to buy second hand than standalone speakers and sound much better than most computer speakers. I doubt I could do better without shelling out $150-200 for some brandname bookshelf or studio monitors. I got this CD player for $15 (well over USD$100 originally according to Google). Great bargain since I got my precious computer bookshelf speakers for $32 brand new. Those old Hyundai speakers have been relegated to be used as speakers for my digital piano (CDP-100) with the CV piano or Maestro VST sounds.
I love the looks of these without the grille a lot. Compared to before, bigger cabinet, slightly bigger tweeter (1.5 inch vs 1 inch) and slightly bigger woofer (4 inch vs 3.5 inch). Notably, its soundstage is excellent along with deeper bass (from 60-70hz down to 50-60hz more or less).
By the way, I didn't feature my DIY speaker stands in the photos last time I posted here either, which were made out of cardboard paper, pillow stuffing, and sticky tapes
Edited by kingpage - 5/20/13 at 6:15ampost #13575 of 187415/20/13 at 6:21am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Band Name Game II 34 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 42 seconds ago
- › REVIEW - HiFiMan HE-560 Planar Magnetic Headphones - Stock... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 2 minutes ago
- › Beg for answers: how many Sony MDR-R10s were made? 3 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Help with MP3 vs. WAV for best quality audio 3 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › beyerdynamic DTX 350 p Portable Headphones by twister6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)