- 4,449 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: San Francisco
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
This is not a review, just my simple impression of Grado SR80e. I purchased SR80e and listened to them... what a hell is going on...lol..at this price point...sounds great...I am now a fan boy of...
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 894post #13396 of 200595/11/13 at 9:29pmQuote:
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13397 of 200595/11/13 at 9:43pmpost #13398 of 200595/11/13 at 10:43pmQuote:
very clean and organized. good tube selection as well!post #13399 of 200595/11/13 at 11:07pmQuote:
So far, my favorite old Amperex 6DJ8s are the Orange Globes O Getters.post #13400 of 200595/11/13 at 11:24pmpost #13401 of 200595/12/13 at 1:19amQuote:
I had almost the same stack! How are the DT 770 with Schiit Magni?post #13402 of 200595/12/13 at 1:25amQuote:
It sounds great, I'm really enjoying it. Thankfully the Magni doesn't put any real emphasis on the low end as they're already bassy cans in their own right. Originally I was using a Clip+ as the source but I didn't think they were a great pair, now there's a really lush, full sound and I think the DAC has improved the depth and height. Great combo but I'm already getting upgraditis!post #13403 of 200595/12/13 at 8:53am
Not sure where to put this, but this is a highely populated place, so here it goes:
“Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.”- Confucius.
I was looking through Confucius quotes, and found this one. Its pretty neat and interestingpost #13404 of 200595/12/13 at 9:25ampost #13405 of 200595/12/13 at 9:34ampost #13406 of 200595/12/13 at 9:41am
It is the D7K. It is fantastic! It is like the best seat in the concert hall. The Beyer DT770 PRO AE are great too especially with a solid state amp like the B22.post #13407 of 200595/12/13 at 9:44amQuote:
I've been looking at the D7K lately. Maybe when you leave for Ultrainferno, I just stay in your apartment for a bitpost #13408 of 200595/12/13 at 9:58amQuote:
Hah! Just make sure you turn off the amps when you go leave the apartment. All of them.post #13409 of 200595/12/13 at 10:00amQuote:
You sure have a lot of those Maybe I just borrow your D7Ks and your Glenn amppost #13410 of 200595/12/13 at 10:26am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › Melodious XM-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio WA7TP (tube power supply) Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand 6 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 6 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2