- 4,449 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: San Francisco
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Wireless headphones…bluetooth even…last time I tried anything wireless was my cordless phone and before that was probably back in the “70’s” with an "all in one headphone with FM/AM radio", anyway...
So, I did a lot of reading when it came to this purchase, however, no amount of reviewing can objectively explain what you are actually going to hear when you plug them in - so I said 'screw it!'...
MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 – initial impressions Many thanks to @Tony-Hifi from HiFiHeadphones.co.uk for adding me to the UK tour for these earphones – the impressions below are based on the time I...
I am very glad that ONKYO released their new line of headphones into the North American market this June. I had been very curious about trying the ONKYO sound, but knowing new models were soon...
I love this little thing I really do. I bought it for myself as a present for a professional milestone. I can't tell you that it is worth almost 200 bucks, that's your call, but I don't regret the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 894post #13396 of 211995/11/13 at 9:29pmQuote:
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13397 of 211995/11/13 at 9:43pmpost #13398 of 211995/11/13 at 10:43pmQuote:
very clean and organized. good tube selection as well!post #13399 of 211995/11/13 at 11:07pmQuote:
So far, my favorite old Amperex 6DJ8s are the Orange Globes O Getters.post #13400 of 211995/11/13 at 11:24pmpost #13401 of 211995/12/13 at 1:19amQuote:
I had almost the same stack! How are the DT 770 with Schiit Magni?post #13402 of 211995/12/13 at 1:25amQuote:
It sounds great, I'm really enjoying it. Thankfully the Magni doesn't put any real emphasis on the low end as they're already bassy cans in their own right. Originally I was using a Clip+ as the source but I didn't think they were a great pair, now there's a really lush, full sound and I think the DAC has improved the depth and height. Great combo but I'm already getting upgraditis!post #13403 of 211995/12/13 at 8:53am
Not sure where to put this, but this is a highely populated place, so here it goes:
“Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.”- Confucius.
I was looking through Confucius quotes, and found this one. Its pretty neat and interestingpost #13404 of 211995/12/13 at 9:25ampost #13405 of 211995/12/13 at 9:34ampost #13406 of 211995/12/13 at 9:41am
It is the D7K. It is fantastic! It is like the best seat in the concert hall. The Beyer DT770 PRO AE are great too especially with a solid state amp like the B22.post #13407 of 211995/12/13 at 9:44amQuote:
I've been looking at the D7K lately. Maybe when you leave for Ultrainferno, I just stay in your apartment for a bitpost #13408 of 211995/12/13 at 9:58amQuote:
Hah! Just make sure you turn off the amps when you go leave the apartment. All of them.post #13409 of 211995/12/13 at 10:00amQuote:
You sure have a lot of those Maybe I just borrow your D7Ks and your Glenn amppost #13410 of 211995/12/13 at 10:26am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android + Amp Module... 2 minutes ago
- › Perfect Seal Custom in-ear monitors 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 7 minutes ago
- › I will spend up to $400 on a new DAC, not the Mojo because I want a... 7 minutes ago
- › Rampage V Edition 10 Audio or Creative X7? 8 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 10 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 10 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 11 minutes ago
- › Bluedio U (UFO) PPS 8 Drivers Over-ear Bluetooth Wireless Headphone... by Rob80b
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by desperategraves
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by Jackpot77
- › ONKYO sealed wireless headphone Bluetooth-enabled / NFC support /... by Sonic Defender
- › AudioQuest DragonFly Red USB DAC, Preamp, Headphone Amp by selfdude
- › Sparkos Labs SS3601 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by selfdude
- › Cascadia Audio Talos by keanex
- › XDuoo X3 DSD 24Bit / 192KHz CS4398 Chip Lossless Music Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by fjhuerta
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...