Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 894post #13396 of 187415/11/13 at 9:04pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13397 of 187415/11/13 at 9:15pmpost #13398 of 187415/11/13 at 9:27pmpost #13399 of 187415/11/13 at 9:29pmQuote:post #13400 of 187415/11/13 at 9:43pmpost #13401 of 187415/11/13 at 10:43pmQuote:
very clean and organized. good tube selection as well!post #13402 of 187415/11/13 at 11:07pmQuote:
So far, my favorite old Amperex 6DJ8s are the Orange Globes O Getters.post #13403 of 187415/11/13 at 11:24pmpost #13404 of 187415/12/13 at 1:19amQuote:
I had almost the same stack! How are the DT 770 with Schiit Magni?post #13405 of 187415/12/13 at 1:25amQuote:
It sounds great, I'm really enjoying it. Thankfully the Magni doesn't put any real emphasis on the low end as they're already bassy cans in their own right. Originally I was using a Clip+ as the source but I didn't think they were a great pair, now there's a really lush, full sound and I think the DAC has improved the depth and height. Great combo but I'm already getting upgraditis!post #13406 of 187415/12/13 at 8:53am
Not sure where to put this, but this is a highely populated place, so here it goes:
“Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.”- Confucius.
I was looking through Confucius quotes, and found this one. Its pretty neat and interestingpost #13407 of 187415/12/13 at 9:25ampost #13408 of 187415/12/13 at 9:34ampost #13409 of 187415/12/13 at 9:41am
It is the D7K. It is fantastic! It is like the best seat in the concert hall. The Beyer DT770 PRO AE are great too especially with a solid state amp like the B22.post #13410 of 187415/12/13 at 9:44amQuote:
I've been looking at the D7K lately. Maybe when you leave for Ultrainferno, I just stay in your apartment for a bit
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Beyerdynamic DT 150: Bloody Brilliant! 27 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones fast and slow 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Need an answer quick please!! 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu DN-1000 - Dunu's hybrid IEM - Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)