- 4,449 Posts. Joined 3/2012
- Location: San Francisco
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Acknowledgment Thank you HiFiMAN for providing this review unit on loan in exchange for my honest opinion.Introduction HiFiMAN has been around a long time now. They’ve gone from bargain OEM...
INTRO:- Shozy, A brand that hails from HongKong, going strong since 2012, better known for their amplifiers, DAPs and DACs has the mighty popular Shozy Alien that looks, sounds and...
1) Disclaimer: A big thanks to Charles and Burson for offering me a review sample of the V5i dual op-amps in exchange for my honest opinion on them. No other compensation was offered or implied....
Being a tester and owner of many digital portable players , I had to participate to the head-fi review tour for Soundaware, especially since all the players of the brand have interested me for...
Unboxing and Packaging The ShareMe 5 arrived in a box that looks similar to the ShareMe Pro, but thicker. The packing inside is slightly nicer looking. The plastic container holding the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 894post #13396 of 214095/11/13 at 9:29pmQuote:
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13397 of 214095/11/13 at 9:43pmpost #13398 of 214095/11/13 at 10:43pmQuote:
very clean and organized. good tube selection as well!post #13399 of 214095/11/13 at 11:07pmQuote:
So far, my favorite old Amperex 6DJ8s are the Orange Globes O Getters.post #13400 of 214095/11/13 at 11:24pmpost #13401 of 214095/12/13 at 1:19amQuote:
I had almost the same stack! How are the DT 770 with Schiit Magni?post #13402 of 214095/12/13 at 1:25amQuote:
It sounds great, I'm really enjoying it. Thankfully the Magni doesn't put any real emphasis on the low end as they're already bassy cans in their own right. Originally I was using a Clip+ as the source but I didn't think they were a great pair, now there's a really lush, full sound and I think the DAC has improved the depth and height. Great combo but I'm already getting upgraditis!post #13403 of 214095/12/13 at 8:53am
Not sure where to put this, but this is a highely populated place, so here it goes:
“Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without.”- Confucius.
I was looking through Confucius quotes, and found this one. Its pretty neat and interestingpost #13404 of 214095/12/13 at 9:25ampost #13405 of 214095/12/13 at 9:34ampost #13406 of 214095/12/13 at 9:41am
It is the D7K. It is fantastic! It is like the best seat in the concert hall. The Beyer DT770 PRO AE are great too especially with a solid state amp like the B22.post #13407 of 214095/12/13 at 9:44amQuote:
I've been looking at the D7K lately. Maybe when you leave for Ultrainferno, I just stay in your apartment for a bitpost #13408 of 214095/12/13 at 9:58amQuote:
Hah! Just make sure you turn off the amps when you go leave the apartment. All of them.post #13409 of 214095/12/13 at 10:00amQuote:
You sure have a lot of those Maybe I just borrow your D7Ks and your Glenn amppost #13410 of 214095/12/13 at 10:26am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes) just now
- › thebit Opus#1 DAP from South Korea 4 seconds ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 23 seconds ago
- › NEW Schiit Lyr 2: Impressions 28 seconds ago
- › Life after Yggdrasil? 48 seconds ago
- › Introducing the Dacamp L1, flagship CL1 Ceramic and CL750 from RHA 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER Flow and ETHER C Flow -- Inspired by Electrostatic... 1 minute ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Elephone Whisper by mark2410
- › OPPO PM-1 by maxh22
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by rebbi
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...