Just a little advice for you turntable guys worrying about dust. If you exfoliate your whole body twice a day you can remove all of the dead skin cells and free your home from dust. Dust is basically 98% dead skin. You will also have to be naked all of the time as the other 2% comes from clothing.
small price to pay for a pristine turntable If you ask me! ;)
I thought you guys were audiophiles?? I just wear a dust suit at all times when I'm home. I've also ripped out all my carpet, which is fine because the bare cement floors help with cooling. edit: how did this show up twice?
Edited by OPR8R - 5/6/13 at 3:13pm