Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 877post #13141 of 188165/1/13 at 7:54pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13142 of 188165/1/13 at 8:02pmQuote:
Looks like it. There absolutely beautiful.post #13143 of 188165/1/13 at 8:36pmQuote:
If you find that setup to be uncomfortable then I would definitely not mind taking it off your handspost #13144 of 188165/2/13 at 3:51ampost #13145 of 188165/2/13 at 7:10ampost #13146 of 188165/2/13 at 10:20ampost #13147 of 188165/2/13 at 11:09amQuote:
Every time I see a Marantz....
I need to get me one of those just for the visual wow factor.post #13148 of 188165/2/13 at 11:30amQuote:
Fortunately, yes! So are you apparently, in overkill mode with 2 pairs
Yup, that's right!
Hahahaha well, the sofa's great! It's just that suave.Quote:
+1, almost got a 228B once, actually.post #13149 of 188165/2/13 at 12:42pmpost #13150 of 188165/2/13 at 6:39pm
I've lost count of the times I've almost pulled the trigger on a bit or old Marantz kit, but I can never justify it from a practical standpoint.post #13151 of 188165/3/13 at 5:24pmpost #13152 of 188165/3/13 at 5:32pmpost #13153 of 188165/3/13 at 7:39pmI took apart my Minimus 7's earlier, the modding process has begun.
My dad and I are going to Frys tomorrow to get better capacitors, some Dynamat (dampen inside of speaker box, and for later use on Grados, and hopefully, T50RP's) hopefully, and Damar varnish to dope the sub. Any other suggestions for modding?post #13154 of 188165/3/13 at 7:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff
I took apart my Minimus 7's earlier, the modding process has begun.
My dad and I are going to Frys tomorrow to get better capacitors, some Dynamat (dampen inside of speaker box, and for later use on Grados, and hopefully, T50RP's) hopefully, and Damar varnish to dope the sub. Any other suggestions for modding?
I've heard upgrading/redesigning the crossover can have a tremendous effect on their SQ
I may try it with mine someday if I don't give them away first....post #13155 of 188165/3/13 at 8:01pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Warming up a tube amp 56 seconds ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 1 minute ago
- › To Alpha Dog or not? 1 minute ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 3 minutes ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)