Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 877post #13141 of 189255/1/13 at 7:54pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13142 of 189255/1/13 at 8:02pmQuote:
Looks like it. There absolutely beautiful.post #13143 of 189255/1/13 at 8:36pmQuote:
If you find that setup to be uncomfortable then I would definitely not mind taking it off your handspost #13144 of 189255/2/13 at 3:51ampost #13145 of 189255/2/13 at 7:10ampost #13146 of 189255/2/13 at 10:20ampost #13147 of 189255/2/13 at 11:09amQuote:
Every time I see a Marantz....
I need to get me one of those just for the visual wow factor.post #13148 of 189255/2/13 at 11:30amQuote:
Fortunately, yes! So are you apparently, in overkill mode with 2 pairs
Yup, that's right!
Hahahaha well, the sofa's great! It's just that suave.Quote:
+1, almost got a 228B once, actually.post #13149 of 189255/2/13 at 12:42pmpost #13150 of 189255/2/13 at 6:39pm
I've lost count of the times I've almost pulled the trigger on a bit or old Marantz kit, but I can never justify it from a practical standpoint.post #13151 of 189255/3/13 at 5:24pmpost #13152 of 189255/3/13 at 5:32pmpost #13153 of 189255/3/13 at 7:39pmI took apart my Minimus 7's earlier, the modding process has begun.
My dad and I are going to Frys tomorrow to get better capacitors, some Dynamat (dampen inside of speaker box, and for later use on Grados, and hopefully, T50RP's) hopefully, and Damar varnish to dope the sub. Any other suggestions for modding?post #13154 of 189255/3/13 at 7:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff
I took apart my Minimus 7's earlier, the modding process has begun.
My dad and I are going to Frys tomorrow to get better capacitors, some Dynamat (dampen inside of speaker box, and for later use on Grados, and hopefully, T50RP's) hopefully, and Damar varnish to dope the sub. Any other suggestions for modding?
I've heard upgrading/redesigning the crossover can have a tremendous effect on their SQ
I may try it with mine someday if I don't give them away first....post #13155 of 189255/3/13 at 8:01pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 second ago
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 48 seconds ago
- › New Nagra HD DAC 59 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Just listened to some Fostex T50RPs today... WOW! 2 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM70: A Bold New Direction 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum for classical music 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Construction expenses falls 0.8% in August...
- › Facebook, Ericsson & XL Indonesia Create...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2