Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 877post #13141 of 186325/1/13 at 7:54pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13142 of 186325/1/13 at 8:02pmQuote:
Looks like it. There absolutely beautiful.post #13143 of 186325/1/13 at 8:36pmQuote:
If you find that setup to be uncomfortable then I would definitely not mind taking it off your handspost #13144 of 186325/2/13 at 3:51ampost #13145 of 186325/2/13 at 7:10ampost #13146 of 186325/2/13 at 10:20ampost #13147 of 186325/2/13 at 11:09amQuote:
Every time I see a Marantz....
I need to get me one of those just for the visual wow factor.post #13148 of 186325/2/13 at 11:30amQuote:
Fortunately, yes! So are you apparently, in overkill mode with 2 pairs
Yup, that's right!
Hahahaha well, the sofa's great! It's just that suave.Quote:
+1, almost got a 228B once, actually.post #13149 of 186325/2/13 at 12:42pmpost #13150 of 186325/2/13 at 6:39pm
I've lost count of the times I've almost pulled the trigger on a bit or old Marantz kit, but I can never justify it from a practical standpoint.post #13151 of 186325/3/13 at 5:24pmpost #13152 of 186325/3/13 at 5:32pmpost #13153 of 186325/3/13 at 7:39pmI took apart my Minimus 7's earlier, the modding process has begun.
My dad and I are going to Frys tomorrow to get better capacitors, some Dynamat (dampen inside of speaker box, and for later use on Grados, and hopefully, T50RP's) hopefully, and Damar varnish to dope the sub. Any other suggestions for modding?post #13154 of 186325/3/13 at 7:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff
I took apart my Minimus 7's earlier, the modding process has begun.
My dad and I are going to Frys tomorrow to get better capacitors, some Dynamat (dampen inside of speaker box, and for later use on Grados, and hopefully, T50RP's) hopefully, and Damar varnish to dope the sub. Any other suggestions for modding?
I've heard upgrading/redesigning the crossover can have a tremendous effect on their SQ
I may try it with mine someday if I don't give them away first....post #13155 of 186325/3/13 at 8:01pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 18 seconds ago
- › Help deciding on which headphones to try 28 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 35 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 58 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560: AN IMPROVED HE-500? OR SOMETHING ENTIRELY DIFFERENT? 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of your computer rigs! Post them here! 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K501 love... 3 minutes ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)