Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer: I would like to sincerely thank Salsera and Brainwavz for providing the sample S5 for this review. For most of my audio listening “career”, I haven’t been a big fan of...
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 877post #13141 of 186695/1/13 at 7:54pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13142 of 186695/1/13 at 8:02pmQuote:
Looks like it. There absolutely beautiful.post #13143 of 186695/1/13 at 8:36pmQuote:
If you find that setup to be uncomfortable then I would definitely not mind taking it off your handspost #13144 of 186695/2/13 at 3:51ampost #13145 of 186695/2/13 at 7:10ampost #13146 of 186695/2/13 at 10:20ampost #13147 of 186695/2/13 at 11:09amQuote:
Every time I see a Marantz....
I need to get me one of those just for the visual wow factor.post #13148 of 186695/2/13 at 11:30amQuote:
Fortunately, yes! So are you apparently, in overkill mode with 2 pairs
Yup, that's right!
Hahahaha well, the sofa's great! It's just that suave.Quote:
+1, almost got a 228B once, actually.post #13149 of 186695/2/13 at 12:42pmpost #13150 of 186695/2/13 at 6:39pm
I've lost count of the times I've almost pulled the trigger on a bit or old Marantz kit, but I can never justify it from a practical standpoint.post #13151 of 186695/3/13 at 5:24pmpost #13152 of 186695/3/13 at 5:32pmpost #13153 of 186695/3/13 at 7:39pmI took apart my Minimus 7's earlier, the modding process has begun.
My dad and I are going to Frys tomorrow to get better capacitors, some Dynamat (dampen inside of speaker box, and for later use on Grados, and hopefully, T50RP's) hopefully, and Damar varnish to dope the sub. Any other suggestions for modding?post #13154 of 186695/3/13 at 7:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff
I took apart my Minimus 7's earlier, the modding process has begun.
My dad and I are going to Frys tomorrow to get better capacitors, some Dynamat (dampen inside of speaker box, and for later use on Grados, and hopefully, T50RP's) hopefully, and Damar varnish to dope the sub. Any other suggestions for modding?
I've heard upgrading/redesigning the crossover can have a tremendous effect on their SQ
I may try it with mine someday if I don't give them away first....post #13155 of 186695/3/13 at 8:01pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 Over Ear Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Getting a HUGO or HDVD800? 3 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 7 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 7 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Grant Fidelity TubeDAC-11 - Aus Only 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by HK_sends
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)