Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 876

post #13126 of 20147

 

 

 

post #13127 of 20147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Drummond View Post

 

 

 

 

Hot dang! Ultra romantico 1960's James Bond suave! Hot! Hot! Hot! Like a swooning blonde. Thanks for the delicioius view Leonardo Drummond.

post #13128 of 20147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellbishop View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Drummond View Post

 

 

 

 

Hot dang! Ultra romantico 1960's James Bond suave! Hot! Hot! Hot! Like a swooning blonde. Thanks for the delicioius view Leonardo Drummond.

+1

post #13129 of 20147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redcarmoose View Post


I was there today and the Denon AH-D 7000 headphones cleaned up over the  AKG k701s in almost every genre. I can hear the k701s really pulling on the Nuforce Icon for all it has. Still there is something about the k701s?

 

I've never heard the k701's but if it starts with a K its gotta be Karl Kolchak Kool :D

 

Most expensive headphones i've heard are the Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros yet i find myself more spiritually fulfilled with less costlier choices such as the Audio Technica Ath AD700 and a few Koss phones like the Pro 4AAT. Trying to get the courage up or should i say insanity to buy the HiFi 400 or Sennheiser HD 600 but am not too sure if its worth the journey when am already finding audio nirvanic bliss.

post #13130 of 20147
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

+1

 

beerchug.gif

post #13131 of 20147
Hahaha thanks a lot, guys! It's not very comfortable, though...
post #13132 of 20147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Drummond View Post

Hahaha thanks a lot, guys! It's not very comfortable, though...

+3...shaken not stirred. wink.gif

post #13133 of 20147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Drummond View Post

Hahaha thanks a lot, guys! It's not very comfortable, though...

Why?frown.gif

post #13134 of 20147

Well, it's actually a bit hard and the shape doesn't really allow a particularly comfortable position. So it acts more like a decoration item than an actually comfortable chair!

post #13135 of 20147

I want your Grados.

post #13136 of 20147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Drummond View Post

Well, it's actually a bit hard and the shape doesn't really allow a particularly comfortable position. So it acts more like a decoration item than an actually comfortable chair!

Damnfrown.gif What speakers are those?

post #13137 of 20147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Drummond View Post

 

 

 

 

So you're one of the few HP1000 owners, nice setup, by the way.

post #13138 of 20147
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Damnfrown.gif What speakers are those?

Looks like they're Jamo R907s

post #13139 of 20147
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingoftown1 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfetan44 View Post

Damnfrown.gif What speakers are those?

Looks like they're Jamo R907s

Looks like it. There absolutely beautiful.

post #13140 of 20147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Drummond View Post

Hahaha thanks a lot, guys! It's not very comfortable, though...


If you find that setup to be uncomfortable then I would definitely not mind taking it off your hands biggrin.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...