- 1,820 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Introduction Oriveti seems to be a rather obscure company, without any big breaks or long-running hype trains. They offer a single model that seems to be highly regarded, but hasn't really...
Background: The Audio-Technica CK10 is a dual BA IEM that was released in 2008, back then in those simpler times, CIEMs were a highly niche market, three BA drivers per ear was considered a lot,...
Focal Utopia Review Utopia - definition: An imagined state of things in which everything is perfect. My initial intention was just to write some detailed impressions, but throughout that...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTIONFirstly I'd like to acknowledge Head-fier Ajaxander (Andy) and also Ken Ball from ALO/Campfire...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 875post #13111 of 213034/30/13 at 3:28pmIm looking to invest in a T50RP, of which I will be modding extensively. How does it pair with an e7??
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13112 of 213034/30/13 at 3:40pmQuote:
Meh...not the best. The e17 is a bit better though. For my money, I'd grab the new build by Mr. Speakers...unfreakin' believable.post #13113 of 213034/30/13 at 3:45pmQuote:I going to buy the cans for MSRP, and mod them myself. I was going to use them in a portable rig: iPhone>E7>T50RP, at home, I'm going to get a LittleDot I+ to go Pc>E7>littledot>t50RP. Sound good?Originally Posted by MattTCGQuote:
Meh...not the best. The e17 is a bit better though. For my money, I'd grab the new build by Mr. Speakers...unfreakin' believable.post #13114 of 213034/30/13 at 4:06pmThe T50RP's need a bit of power don't they? I'd go with an E12 or something along those line with some push behind it.
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2post #13115 of 213034/30/13 at 4:39pm
I shoulda stack the lampizator too. But I forgot and was too tired after moving the two 25kg amps around the house so here's the amp stack. I need to go to the gym :<
The other side of the table, old pic but you get the overall picturepost #13116 of 213034/30/13 at 7:59pmpost #13117 of 213034/30/13 at 8:00pmpost #13118 of 213034/30/13 at 8:04pmpost #13119 of 213034/30/13 at 10:14pmQuote:
Haha, if only coming across backyard space in which to work wasn't so tough in San Francisco.
Thanks a lot!post #13120 of 213034/30/13 at 10:22pmQuote:
Well, I could take one off your hands to get some work space for yourselfpost #13121 of 213035/1/13 at 1:46ampost #13122 of 213035/1/13 at 6:04ampost #13123 of 213035/1/13 at 6:13ampost #13124 of 213035/1/13 at 8:30am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 4 minutes ago
- › Q701 impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Show 2 Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Toslink crackling, USB vs toslink, & motherboard interference? 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 11 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 13 minutes ago
- › PETEREK (formerly cCasperTFG) MOD & Cable Thread 13 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 13 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 13 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750i by meetpatel3686
- › ORIVETI PRIMACY - Whole Aluminium Body, Triple Drivers Hybrid 2... by ustinj
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CK10 Portable In-Ear Headphones by mrstrangeguy
- › Focal Utopia by x RELIC x
- › Campfire Audio Nova by Brooko
- › Flare Audio R1 Headphones by Mr Vicarious
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by greencalx
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ustinj
- › Asius Technologies ADEL™ G1 Auto Modules by Ike1985
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by tz0531
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...