- 1,820 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I`ve had the ATH-A900 LTD in 10 years and they still play very well indeed! I checked out the sound quality this week against the best they had in our local hi-fi store and the ones I heard wasn`t...
BRIEF SUMMARY The HD800 has always been my goal ever since I started on my audio journey 5 years ago, but I was into portable audio back then and the price of the HD800 were fairly expensive so...
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
First of all I’d like to thank LZ and Lao for sending me a review sample of the LZ A2S. I'd also want to thank my friend Tamal for informing me about the LZ A2S, thanks mate! The retail price of...
Ampsandsound are an amplifier and loudspeaker builder out of Southern California. I discovered Justin Weber and team through Head-Fi, when reports of their Kenzie headphone amps appeared. Since...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 875post #13111 of 212314/30/13 at 3:28pmIm looking to invest in a T50RP, of which I will be modding extensively. How does it pair with an e7??
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13112 of 212314/30/13 at 3:40pmQuote:
Meh...not the best. The e17 is a bit better though. For my money, I'd grab the new build by Mr. Speakers...unfreakin' believable.post #13113 of 212314/30/13 at 3:45pmQuote:I going to buy the cans for MSRP, and mod them myself. I was going to use them in a portable rig: iPhone>E7>T50RP, at home, I'm going to get a LittleDot I+ to go Pc>E7>littledot>t50RP. Sound good?Originally Posted by MattTCGQuote:
Meh...not the best. The e17 is a bit better though. For my money, I'd grab the new build by Mr. Speakers...unfreakin' believable.post #13114 of 212314/30/13 at 4:06pmThe T50RP's need a bit of power don't they? I'd go with an E12 or something along those line with some push behind it.
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2post #13115 of 212314/30/13 at 4:39pm
I shoulda stack the lampizator too. But I forgot and was too tired after moving the two 25kg amps around the house so here's the amp stack. I need to go to the gym :<
The other side of the table, old pic but you get the overall picturepost #13116 of 212314/30/13 at 7:59pmpost #13117 of 212314/30/13 at 8:00pmpost #13118 of 212314/30/13 at 8:04pmpost #13119 of 212314/30/13 at 10:14pmQuote:
Haha, if only coming across backyard space in which to work wasn't so tough in San Francisco.
Thanks a lot!post #13120 of 212314/30/13 at 10:22pmQuote:
Well, I could take one off your hands to get some work space for yourselfpost #13121 of 212315/1/13 at 1:46ampost #13122 of 212315/1/13 at 6:04ampost #13123 of 212315/1/13 at 6:13ampost #13124 of 212315/1/13 at 8:30am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program 40 seconds ago
- › First headphone/amp combo within a 3000 USD budget 1 minute ago
- › Pioneer's First Hi-End Headphones: SE-Master 1 1 minute ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP-100 "Tru-Fi Speakers Mod" from packdemon -... 1 minute ago
- › [GUIDE] Sonic Differences Between DT770-DT990 Models & More 1 minute ago
- › Chinese CIEM and UIEM manufacturers 1 minute ago
- › The Sennheiser Orpheus 2? A First Look At The Sennheiser HE-1 (The... 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 2 minutes ago
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Headphones Review 2 minutes ago
- › Tube Amp Advice Sought 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900LTD by Heepaholic
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by Jeremypsp
- › Fidue A91 Sirius by twister6
- › LZ-A2S by peter123
- › ampsandsound Mogwai Single-Ended Amplifier by dmhenley
- › Cleer DJ Professional DJ Headphone by moedawg140
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...