- 1,820 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Vibro Labs Aria (universal) – initial impressions In my travels on Head-Fi over the last year or so, Vibro Labs is a name I had heard bandied around in various forums, mainly as makers of...
Alright, these are the most confusing set of cans I've ever owned. Why are they so cheap? It doesn't make any sense. Right out of the gate, these are the most comfortable set of headphones...
These are easily my favorite headphones I own. My review will be assuming you have Shure 1540 pads, but I'll go over some other options as well. Lets get the big negative out of the way now....
AK Audio Super Dolphin 6BASticking a Dolphin in your ears! DisclaimerThe Super Dolphin 6BA is a loaner unit provided in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion. I have tried my best to...
This is an excellent pair of headphones, sound is very clear, and the looks are impressive. I am disappointed with the padding, hurts to wear in less then 15 minutes. Pads can be replaced though....
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 875post #13111 of 213734/30/13 at 3:28pmIm looking to invest in a T50RP, of which I will be modding extensively. How does it pair with an e7??
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13112 of 213734/30/13 at 3:40pmQuote:
Meh...not the best. The e17 is a bit better though. For my money, I'd grab the new build by Mr. Speakers...unfreakin' believable.post #13113 of 213734/30/13 at 3:45pmQuote:I going to buy the cans for MSRP, and mod them myself. I was going to use them in a portable rig: iPhone>E7>T50RP, at home, I'm going to get a LittleDot I+ to go Pc>E7>littledot>t50RP. Sound good?Originally Posted by MattTCGQuote:
Meh...not the best. The e17 is a bit better though. For my money, I'd grab the new build by Mr. Speakers...unfreakin' believable.post #13114 of 213734/30/13 at 4:06pmThe T50RP's need a bit of power don't they? I'd go with an E12 or something along those line with some push behind it.
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2post #13115 of 213734/30/13 at 4:39pm
I shoulda stack the lampizator too. But I forgot and was too tired after moving the two 25kg amps around the house so here's the amp stack. I need to go to the gym :<
The other side of the table, old pic but you get the overall picturepost #13116 of 213734/30/13 at 7:59pmpost #13117 of 213734/30/13 at 8:00pmpost #13118 of 213734/30/13 at 8:04pmpost #13119 of 213734/30/13 at 10:14pmQuote:
Haha, if only coming across backyard space in which to work wasn't so tough in San Francisco.
Thanks a lot!post #13120 of 213734/30/13 at 10:22pmQuote:
Well, I could take one off your hands to get some work space for yourselfpost #13121 of 213735/1/13 at 1:46ampost #13122 of 213735/1/13 at 6:04ampost #13123 of 213735/1/13 at 6:13ampost #13124 of 213735/1/13 at 8:30am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 54 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 59 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › Comparisons: 32 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 5 minutes ago
- › V6-Stage Universal Shell 7 minutes ago
- › The Xonar Essence STX Q/A, tweaking, impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Mitchell & Johnson Electrostatz (GL2) Kickstarter Edition -... by barondla
- › 3.14 MR3 Music Headphones, BA Balanced Armature Headphones with 3... by Brooko
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by reikoshea
- › Fostex T50RP MK3 Professional Studio Headphones, Semi-Open by reikoshea
- › Super Dolphin 6BA by RedJohn456
- › HE-5LE by audiophilehe400
- › Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker System with Subwoofer by artofmanliness
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by reikoshea
- › Hifime Sabre 9018 USB DAC by Rish732
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...