- 1,817 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The Introduction Well, lovely citizens of head-fi, I am finally ready to bring you the review of the new T50RP mod by ZMF Headphones, known as the ZMF Omni. It is a semi-open headphone that...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website link:...
Preamble: Hi guys, I'm a budding audio-appreciator since starting on this journey about a year and a half ago. I just have average ears that like to listen to slightly above average music and so...
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Brainwavz S3 you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated...
Introduction First of all, I would like to thank Aune (@AuneAudio) for giving me the opportunity to review their unit. This is the link to the relevant head-fi thread:...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 875post #13111 of 202944/30/13 at 3:28pmIm looking to invest in a T50RP, of which I will be modding extensively. How does it pair with an e7??
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13112 of 202944/30/13 at 3:40pmQuote:
Meh...not the best. The e17 is a bit better though. For my money, I'd grab the new build by Mr. Speakers...unfreakin' believable.post #13113 of 202944/30/13 at 3:45pmQuote:I going to buy the cans for MSRP, and mod them myself. I was going to use them in a portable rig: iPhone>E7>T50RP, at home, I'm going to get a LittleDot I+ to go Pc>E7>littledot>t50RP. Sound good?Originally Posted by MattTCGQuote:
Meh...not the best. The e17 is a bit better though. For my money, I'd grab the new build by Mr. Speakers...unfreakin' believable.post #13114 of 202944/30/13 at 4:06pmThe T50RP's need a bit of power don't they? I'd go with an E12 or something along those line with some push behind it.
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2post #13115 of 202944/30/13 at 4:39pm
I shoulda stack the lampizator too. But I forgot and was too tired after moving the two 25kg amps around the house so here's the amp stack. I need to go to the gym :<
The other side of the table, old pic but you get the overall picturepost #13116 of 202944/30/13 at 7:59pmpost #13117 of 202944/30/13 at 8:00pmpost #13118 of 202944/30/13 at 8:04pmpost #13119 of 202944/30/13 at 10:14pmQuote:
Haha, if only coming across backyard space in which to work wasn't so tough in San Francisco.
Thanks a lot!post #13120 of 202944/30/13 at 10:22pmQuote:
Well, I could take one off your hands to get some work space for yourselfpost #13121 of 202945/1/13 at 1:46ampost #13122 of 202945/1/13 at 6:04ampost #13123 of 202945/1/13 at 6:13ampost #13124 of 202945/1/13 at 8:30am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Budget Quality Headphone 22 seconds ago
- › She is Called M1(Esther) ---SOUNDAWARE New Portable Player Thread... 42 seconds ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 2 minutes ago
- › A DAP for Grado 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT-1770: Product Info, Discussion and Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for open headphone under/around 100$ 3 minutes ago
- › ZMF Headphones Omni by PacoTaco
- › Noontec Wireless Headphones ZORO II Wireless Hi-Fi Bluetooth On-Ear... by twister6
- › RHA T20 by RedTwilight
- › Brainwavz S3 by thatBeatsguy
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier by GioF71
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by suman134
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by nmatheis
- › Philips SHE3905BK/27 In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Black by Whitigir
- › Music Hall de-be Portable Headphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2