^ Nice cubbyhole!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a Review of Brainwavz S5 in-ear monitors. http://www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html I was a little cautious approaching the review of the latest flagship in-ear model from Brainwavz. With a...
I had high expectations of this based on so-called "professional reviews" listed on the iFi website & ones here. Particularly the one from the audiostream "Greatest bits"...
I don't constantly own a huge headphone inventory, in the past I had the Sennheiser Amperior + HD25, ATH-M50X, and currently have the V-MODA M100. Compared to those headphones the K267 superior if...
I got these phones as a gift, and I am quite happy with the sound quality and comfort. The noise cancelling is also quite good, and can completely eliminate certain frequencies of extraneous noise....
I will start by saying I went through 3 of these. All of which were under warranty, and I was by no means rough with them. The sound was nice, it had a decent bass compared to any of my other...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 873post #13081 of 184604/27/13 at 7:07pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13082 of 184604/27/13 at 7:39pmpost #13083 of 184604/28/13 at 5:15ampost #13084 of 184604/28/13 at 6:32ampost #13085 of 184604/28/13 at 11:30ampost #13086 of 184604/28/13 at 2:47pmQuote:
Well accommodations here on Ice Station Zebra lean to the small and spartan and that desk is predominantly for stand up use but I have managed to sneak a small leather club chair from which I took those pics.post #13087 of 184604/29/13 at 1:31ampost #13088 of 184604/29/13 at 2:22ampost #13089 of 184604/29/13 at 4:00ampost #13090 of 184604/29/13 at 4:09ampost #13091 of 184604/29/13 at 4:43ampost #13092 of 184604/29/13 at 4:47am
Reminds me of an outdoor K701 setup I saw in a movie once, but I honestly can't remember what movie it was. I just recall it surprising me that there was a full audiophile setup in a movie.post #13093 of 184604/29/13 at 5:01amQuote:
It's really nothing much. It's an old Rega Planet (Maybe 1997 issue) being run on 110V which is stepped down from 220V, that's what that transformer is for. It's a simple Nuforce amp and a pair of K701s. I'm listening to Dark Side of the Moon. The system just cuts it. The bass is there, but if it was even a tiny bit less I actually would hate it. I have a placebo effect going on telling me that the cables are getting me better bass. lol
The box is full of CDs.post #13094 of 184604/29/13 at 5:02am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 19 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › High End CIEM/IEM Thread! 3 minutes ago
- › Semi-noob needing some advice for moving into speaker territory... 4 minutes ago
- › My Little Pony Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for a **LOUD** DAC/AMP for HD800s 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by twister6
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › AudioQuest Carbon USB Digital Audio Cable 1.5m by Maxx134
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kwilt
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by fluffyberry
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by CasperBxl
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)