^ Nice cubbyhole!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 873post #13081 of 187404/27/13 at 7:07pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13082 of 187404/27/13 at 7:39pmpost #13083 of 187404/28/13 at 5:15ampost #13084 of 187404/28/13 at 6:32ampost #13085 of 187404/28/13 at 11:30ampost #13086 of 187404/28/13 at 2:47pmQuote:
Well accommodations here on Ice Station Zebra lean to the small and spartan and that desk is predominantly for stand up use but I have managed to sneak a small leather club chair from which I took those pics.post #13087 of 187404/29/13 at 1:31ampost #13088 of 187404/29/13 at 2:22ampost #13089 of 187404/29/13 at 4:00ampost #13090 of 187404/29/13 at 4:09ampost #13091 of 187404/29/13 at 4:43ampost #13092 of 187404/29/13 at 4:47am
Reminds me of an outdoor K701 setup I saw in a movie once, but I honestly can't remember what movie it was. I just recall it surprising me that there was a full audiophile setup in a movie.post #13093 of 187404/29/13 at 5:01amQuote:
It's really nothing much. It's an old Rega Planet (Maybe 1997 issue) being run on 110V which is stepped down from 220V, that's what that transformer is for. It's a simple Nuforce amp and a pair of K701s. I'm listening to Dark Side of the Moon. The system just cuts it. The bass is there, but if it was even a tiny bit less I actually would hate it. I have a placebo effect going on telling me that the cables are getting me better bass. lol
The box is full of CDs.post #13094 of 187404/29/13 at 5:02am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Music Streaming Service 7 seconds ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 44 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Competitive Headset/Phone Set-up Idea? (PS4) 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 2 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)