- 426 Posts. Joined 11/2009
- Location: The REAL Music Capital of Texas (Denton, Texas)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
The Major 6 was one of the older models in chord&Major's lineup that has been revamped into the Major 6'13, inline with the Tonal Earphone series design principles. While it looks identical to the...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 856post #12826 of 198684/11/13 at 6:24amLoving the 202s! I had a pair, myself. They're a gateway drug, be warned.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12827 of 198684/11/13 at 7:55am
Omg, bet that sound sick :) How well do the tubes preserve the bass? (Or what tubes are you using?) I'm getting a LDI+ for my Grados and I'm wondering if it'll be usable with my bass-heavy headphones.post #12828 of 198684/11/13 at 8:27ampost #12829 of 198684/11/13 at 8:29am
Re-did the dining room table-cum-headfi station just now. Last thing I'd like to get (for now) is a dedicated DAC for my laptop. Not pictured are my Grado SR-225i headphones and CMOY amp which are in the other room.post #12830 of 198684/11/13 at 11:13ampost #12831 of 198684/11/13 at 1:10pmQuote:
+1. This is the first I've heard of it but it looks very interesting. Its got a similar design to the Brainwavz HM5, is there any connection there?post #12832 of 198684/12/13 at 5:36am
I guess I brought some old memories with that 202's. Thx for the tips on the new models. The 202's are really nice but in the hands of my gf they started falling apart :(
I found the wallet comment hilarious :Dpost #12833 of 198684/12/13 at 7:15amQuote:
It's supposedly all Spider's design, though the cups are likely OEM of some sort. They're a whole lot more shallow than the HM5, but are similar in materials (heavy plastic with metal reinforcement) to the best of my knowledge.post #12834 of 198684/12/13 at 9:24amQuote:Originally Posted by HolyCheese
Hey! Those 202's were my first cans! That's funny. I tought my first can always was the hd518 but now I remember them. As far as I can remember I always enjoyed them but they died after I tried to walk away from my pc the n'th time while they were plugged in.
A good solid step up would be the hd518 or the hd558. :)
Oh btw here are some additions to my setup.
A headphone stand:
Some of the best headphones I have ever heard:
What exactly are the phones at the bottom here?post #12835 of 198684/12/13 at 1:37pmpost #12836 of 198684/12/13 at 1:49pmpost #12837 of 198684/12/13 at 1:59pmpost #12838 of 198684/12/13 at 2:03pmpost #12839 of 198684/12/13 at 2:06pm
You are spot on. There is something with the Audezesound that keeps me fascinated and hooked onto the MUSIC.
I´ll keep´em all and have my own museum for the "old days" to come....
Edited by Loevhagen - 4/12/13 at 2:07pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 30 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 47 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › [Review] Impressions of the Sony EX1000 versus the FX700, GR10 and... 1 minute ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Official X3 firmware thread--3.34beta: removed 5800 song limit,... 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 = Waste of Money (and general discussion) 3 minutes ago
- › CanJam SoCal 2015, March 28-29, 2015 -- ONLY 2 DAYS AWAY!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by iitime
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2