- 426 Posts. Joined 11/2009
- Location: The REAL Music Capital of Texas (Denton, Texas)
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 856post #12826 of 212384/11/13 at 6:24amLoving the 202s! I had a pair, myself. They're a gateway drug, be warned.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12827 of 212384/11/13 at 7:55am
Omg, bet that sound sick :) How well do the tubes preserve the bass? (Or what tubes are you using?) I'm getting a LDI+ for my Grados and I'm wondering if it'll be usable with my bass-heavy headphones.post #12828 of 212384/11/13 at 8:27ampost #12829 of 212384/11/13 at 8:29am
Re-did the dining room table-cum-headfi station just now. Last thing I'd like to get (for now) is a dedicated DAC for my laptop. Not pictured are my Grado SR-225i headphones and CMOY amp which are in the other room.post #12830 of 212384/11/13 at 11:13ampost #12831 of 212384/11/13 at 1:10pmQuote:
+1. This is the first I've heard of it but it looks very interesting. Its got a similar design to the Brainwavz HM5, is there any connection there?post #12832 of 212384/12/13 at 5:36am
I guess I brought some old memories with that 202's. Thx for the tips on the new models. The 202's are really nice but in the hands of my gf they started falling apart :(
I found the wallet comment hilarious :Dpost #12833 of 212384/12/13 at 7:15amQuote:
It's supposedly all Spider's design, though the cups are likely OEM of some sort. They're a whole lot more shallow than the HM5, but are similar in materials (heavy plastic with metal reinforcement) to the best of my knowledge.post #12834 of 212384/12/13 at 9:24amQuote:Originally Posted by HolyCheese
Hey! Those 202's were my first cans! That's funny. I tought my first can always was the hd518 but now I remember them. As far as I can remember I always enjoyed them but they died after I tried to walk away from my pc the n'th time while they were plugged in.
A good solid step up would be the hd518 or the hd558. :)
Oh btw here are some additions to my setup.
A headphone stand:
Some of the best headphones I have ever heard:
What exactly are the phones at the bottom here?post #12835 of 212384/12/13 at 1:37pmpost #12836 of 212384/12/13 at 1:49pmpost #12837 of 212384/12/13 at 1:59pmpost #12838 of 212384/12/13 at 2:03pmpost #12839 of 212384/12/13 at 2:06pm
You are spot on. There is something with the Audezesound that keeps me fascinated and hooked onto the MUSIC.
I´ll keep´em all and have my own museum for the "old days" to come....
Edited by Loevhagen - 4/12/13 at 2:07pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Massdrop Fostex TH-X00 Ebony impressions thread 8 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 15 seconds ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 57 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Reference headphones with adequate bass response 3 minutes ago
- › Questions about DAP sound quality 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze SINE Series 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 6 minutes ago
- › Trinity VYRUS IEM available for pre-order now! 7 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 7 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Tayyab Pirzada
- › Edifier S1000DB Audiophile Active Bookshelf Speakers - Bluetooth... by dnun8086
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones by Llloyd
- › Simaudio 230HAD by sheldaze
- › FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone by ryanjsoo
- › Espressivo-E by Feliks Audio by thatonenoob
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by istirsin
- › ONKYO A800 50mm Open Back Headphone by Sonic Defender
- › Sony PHA-3 Headphone Amp by Whitigir
- › Brainwavz Jive by Feilong4
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...