Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 850

post #12736 of 20148
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Thanks for the info. Might have to make a trip to Home Depot soon. :)

 

EDIT: 3/4" x 24" (or 36") rods. Perfect.

 

 

If you end up going for it, keep us updated on what type of wood you use and how it turns out!

post #12737 of 20148

 

Probably my final college set-up, since I'll be graduating in 3 months. Can't say that I'm unhappy with this.

 

Looking to upgrade the little Bluetooth adapter to an Airport Express (which can't be used on campus, thus this workaround), finding someone that's selling the GLite's dedicated power supply, and new speakers in the future. But other than that, I'm very happy with this. One of my many college adventures/discoveries. Came into college knowing nothing about audio and having cheapo V-Moda earbuds. Came out with this...

 

I also wish that the V-PSU -> V-DAC DC power cable was shorter (and I'm sure that they exist), I just have no idea where I would buy those.

post #12738 of 20148
post #12739 of 20148

What stand is that?

post #12740 of 20148
Quote:
Originally Posted by alv4426 View Post

What stand is that?


Just Mobile stand

http://www.just-mobile.com/mac/headstand.html


Edited by akhyar - 4/8/13 at 6:21pm
post #12741 of 20148

^^^Thank you good sir

post #12742 of 20148

Ordered my first Amp and DAC today. I am immensely excited and will report back with pictures when they arrive.

post #12743 of 20148

Quite proud of my new bedroom listening setup...think I'm finally satisfied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have been in a never-ending state of upgrading, and I'm quite satisfied now. It's a cheap table with a rare cartridge, so I don't want to replace it. I have the Kenwood KD-48F with an Audio Technica 8008 cart into the Marantz 2252B then to some B&W M1. From my computer, I have Songbird to my uDAC-2 then to my Marantz. My entire headphone collection is Sennheiser HD558, Sennheiser HD280Pro, Sol Republic Tracks Ultra, B&W C5 and an old pair of Bose OE TriPorts. Got tons of new and old records and CDs! Tell me whatcha think! I'm a student, so can't afford a ton and I have a surround in my main room anyway.


Edited by tribestros - 4/8/13 at 8:35pm
post #12744 of 20148

slapped together the stack for a quick pick. Very much enjoying the M51 (stock FW.)

 

 

post #12745 of 20148
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

slapped together the stack for a quick pick. Very much enjoying the M51 (stock FW.)

 

 

Theres your NAD, Parabiggrin.gif

post #12746 of 20148
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

slapped together the stack for a quick pick. Very much enjoying the M51 (stock FW.)





Very nice! The NAD M51 is an amazing DAC, Im still using stock FW as well. I also see you have a Belkin PF60, I haven't seen a silver one before though.
post #12747 of 20148

So many drool worthy rigs. Running my Grados out of my Macbook Pro.

Good times.

post #12748 of 20148
Quote:
Originally Posted by hjteq View Post

So many drool worthy rigs. Running my Grados out of my Macbook Pro.

Good times.

 

My Grados broke. :( Need to re-solder the wires.

post #12749 of 20148
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

slapped together the stack for a quick pick. Very much enjoying the M51 (stock FW.)

 

 

 

Sex! I've been trying to source that PureAV but it's discontinued in Australia. It looks great with the M51/Mj stack. You gave me the urge to snap mine again. It's a shame not many here know how awesome this pairing is.

 

 

post #12750 of 20148
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribestros View Post

Quite proud of my new bedroom listening setup...think I'm finally satisfied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have been in a never-ending state of upgrading, and I'm quite satisfied now. It's a cheap table with a rare cartridge, so I don't want to replace it. I have the Kenwood KD-48F with an Audio Technica 8008 cart into the Marantz 2252B then to some B&W M1. From my computer, I have Songbird to my uDAC-2 then to my Marantz. My entire headphone collection is Sennheiser HD558, Sennheiser HD280Pro, Sol Republic Tracks Ultra, B&W C5 and an old pair of Bose OE TriPorts. Got tons of new and old records and CDs! Tell me whatcha think! I'm a student, so can't afford a ton and I have a surround in my main room anyway.

 

 

That Marantz is gorgeous! 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...