Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/13/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an accurate...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 847post #12691 of 217204/5/13 at 5:54am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12692 of 217204/5/13 at 7:23ampost #12693 of 217204/5/13 at 7:29ampost #12694 of 217204/5/13 at 7:48ampost #12695 of 217204/5/13 at 7:57ampost #12696 of 217204/5/13 at 1:10pmThe little dot looks quite good and I'm imagining it sounds fantastic. Gratz everyone!
-edit- after doing some research, I was shocked that they are only $150 shipped!! I think that's what I will be saving up for next. Are the stock tubes good? Err, shall I say, good enough?
Edited by AHorseNamedJeff - 4/5/13 at 1:19pmpost #12697 of 217204/5/13 at 1:26pm
I don't have a lot to compare it to, but it sounds great to me. The stock tubes aren't bad, but there are a lot of options that are better.
This is one of a few threads on the subject...post #12698 of 217204/5/13 at 1:32pmpost #12699 of 217204/6/13 at 12:34amQuote:
First page in this thread is also very helpfull:
The LD I+ is really fun to play around with,post #12700 of 217204/6/13 at 12:44ampost #12701 of 217204/6/13 at 2:58ampost #12702 of 217204/6/13 at 3:05amQuote:
You most definitely should. The new one allows for a much more smooth and effortless travel, it makes the stock one feel wrong.post #12703 of 217204/6/13 at 3:16amQuote:
Yeah I'm not a fan of the stock one. As has been mentioned in the M-stage thread- Its not very user friendly.post #12704 of 217204/6/13 at 10:18am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › ZMF Ori (Omni) - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 1 minute ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 1 minute ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Firestone Audio Fireye HDB - New Balance 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics - Hugo 2 - The Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 3 minutes ago
- › Koss Portapro Thread 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 4 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear