Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Before I begin my review, I would like to Thank Meelectronics for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. It seems that everywhere you look you see another new...
The Philps Fidelio X2 was purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Philips. Introduction: The Philips Fidelio X2 is Philips top of the line full size open headphones. I picked up...
Still burning-in, but I can already say they are by far the best sounding IEM's I've ever heard. Fantastically clear/clean through the mids and treble - tremendous detail resolution without things...
$250 (got mine 10% off from a promo code on theheadphonelist.com but it was only valid for 2014) - 2 Balanced armature Drivers - 1 Bass Driver - 1 High Frequency Driver - 1 sound bore -...
Intro There are very few headphones which have survived three decades and still remain as the main workhorse for many sound professionals around the world. The Sony MDR-7506 started out as...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 847post #12691 of 200594/5/13 at 5:54am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12692 of 200594/5/13 at 7:23ampost #12693 of 200594/5/13 at 7:29ampost #12694 of 200594/5/13 at 7:48ampost #12695 of 200594/5/13 at 7:57ampost #12696 of 200594/5/13 at 1:10pmThe little dot looks quite good and I'm imagining it sounds fantastic. Gratz everyone!
-edit- after doing some research, I was shocked that they are only $150 shipped!! I think that's what I will be saving up for next. Are the stock tubes good? Err, shall I say, good enough?
Edited by AHorseNamedJeff - 4/5/13 at 1:19pmpost #12697 of 200594/5/13 at 1:26pm
I don't have a lot to compare it to, but it sounds great to me. The stock tubes aren't bad, but there are a lot of options that are better.
This is one of a few threads on the subject...post #12698 of 200594/5/13 at 1:32pmpost #12699 of 200594/6/13 at 12:34amQuote:
First page in this thread is also very helpfull:
The LD I+ is really fun to play around with,post #12700 of 200594/6/13 at 12:44ampost #12701 of 200594/6/13 at 2:58ampost #12702 of 200594/6/13 at 3:05amQuote:
You most definitely should. The new one allows for a much more smooth and effortless travel, it makes the stock one feel wrong.post #12703 of 200594/6/13 at 3:16amQuote:
Yeah I'm not a fan of the stock one. As has been mentioned in the M-stage thread- Its not very user friendly.post #12704 of 200594/6/13 at 10:18am
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Vsonic VSD2 / VSD2S and AN16 Impressions Thread 2 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW kjk1281's take JVC XX HA-FR100X Elation ... 1 minute ago
- › Cayin N6 DAP: Dual PCM1792, BTL Amplication Circuit, 24/192,... 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Rank the most accurate headphones you've heard. 2 minutes ago
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper Replacements 2 minutes ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Linum baX mmcx and jvc fx850 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi® Matrix2 AF62 Stereo Bluetooth®... by twister6
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by peter123
- › Sennheiser IE800 by Lan647
- › Perfect Seal SportBud Silver by DreamKing
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by RudeWolf
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2