- 1,813 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 847post #12691 of 187414/5/13 at 5:06amOkay, thanks. It looks quite nice
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12692 of 187414/5/13 at 5:14ampost #12693 of 187414/5/13 at 5:54ampost #12694 of 187414/5/13 at 7:23ampost #12695 of 187414/5/13 at 7:29ampost #12696 of 187414/5/13 at 7:48ampost #12697 of 187414/5/13 at 7:57ampost #12698 of 187414/5/13 at 1:10pmThe little dot looks quite good and I'm imagining it sounds fantastic. Gratz everyone!
-edit- after doing some research, I was shocked that they are only $150 shipped!! I think that's what I will be saving up for next. Are the stock tubes good? Err, shall I say, good enough?
Edited by AHorseNamedJeff - 4/5/13 at 1:19pmpost #12699 of 187414/5/13 at 1:26pm
I don't have a lot to compare it to, but it sounds great to me. The stock tubes aren't bad, but there are a lot of options that are better.
This is one of a few threads on the subject...post #12700 of 187414/5/13 at 1:32pmpost #12701 of 187414/6/13 at 12:34amQuote:
First page in this thread is also very helpfull:
The LD I+ is really fun to play around with,post #12702 of 187414/6/13 at 12:44ampost #12703 of 187414/6/13 at 2:58ampost #12704 of 187414/6/13 at 3:05amQuote:
You most definitely should. The new one allows for a much more smooth and effortless travel, it makes the stock one feel wrong.post #12705 of 187414/6/13 at 3:16amQuote:
Yeah I'm not a fan of the stock one. As has been mentioned in the M-stage thread- Its not very user friendly.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Music Game IX 2 seconds ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 25 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 41 seconds ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 48 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 1 minute ago
- › High-end Headphone Decision 3 minutes ago
- › Music Streaming Service 5 minutes ago
- › recommend me some iem for edm basshead here 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Introducing the T10i, an all new IEM from RHA 8 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)