- 1,813 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I only read about them. I never tried them on. I never heard them. That's not something one normally does when parting with several hundred dollars or more for headphones. But, what I had read...
Want to preface this by presenting this picture, I'm not a TROLL or a A-Hole, I just like to mock the fu** out of headphones I dislike. This time its time for the "Fehlerhaft...
So I have essentially re-p[purchased a pair of K702s, in as much as I previously owned and sold a pair of K701s I had got rid of the K701s because I just wasn't using them much, due to the fact...
In two words, hugely disappointing. I was looking for an open-back 'phone to use as an alternative to my AKG 550s and having owned Sennheiser HD 600s and AKG K701s previously, I thought I give...
Thinksound is a company that’s focussed on sustainable and environmentally conscious headphones. In fact, they even offer a recycling program for headphones with a bonus if you recycle their...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 847post #12691 of 190354/5/13 at 5:06amOkay, thanks. It looks quite nice
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12692 of 190354/5/13 at 5:14ampost #12693 of 190354/5/13 at 5:54ampost #12694 of 190354/5/13 at 7:23ampost #12695 of 190354/5/13 at 7:29ampost #12696 of 190354/5/13 at 7:48ampost #12697 of 190354/5/13 at 7:57ampost #12698 of 190354/5/13 at 1:10pmThe little dot looks quite good and I'm imagining it sounds fantastic. Gratz everyone!
-edit- after doing some research, I was shocked that they are only $150 shipped!! I think that's what I will be saving up for next. Are the stock tubes good? Err, shall I say, good enough?
Edited by AHorseNamedJeff - 4/5/13 at 1:19pmpost #12699 of 190354/5/13 at 1:26pm
I don't have a lot to compare it to, but it sounds great to me. The stock tubes aren't bad, but there are a lot of options that are better.
This is one of a few threads on the subject...post #12700 of 190354/5/13 at 1:32pmpost #12701 of 190354/6/13 at 12:34amQuote:
First page in this thread is also very helpfull:
The LD I+ is really fun to play around with,post #12702 of 190354/6/13 at 12:44ampost #12703 of 190354/6/13 at 2:58ampost #12704 of 190354/6/13 at 3:05amQuote:
You most definitely should. The new one allows for a much more smooth and effortless travel, it makes the stock one feel wrong.post #12705 of 190354/6/13 at 3:16amQuote:
Yeah I'm not a fan of the stock one. As has been mentioned in the M-stage thread- Its not very user friendly.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 14 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 41 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › A little trick to remember, especially for first time Grado users... 1 minute ago
- › how does Analog music sound differently from Digital music? 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › New Sennheiser Momentum In ear 5 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman “Fuzzor” Mod = (Driver backwave felt damping modification) 6 minutes ago
- › Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Loquah
- › Brainwavz AP001 Portable Headphone Amplifier by earfonia
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by CasperBxl
- › DITA Audio The Answer by twister6
- › Questyle CMA800i - integrated DAC, headphone amp, and preamp by project86
- › InEar StageDiver SD-3 by Krisman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)