Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
If you are looking at the RHA-MA750, you already have done a bit of research about how they sound. So, I will get straight to my review. Sound Quality: Let me start off by saying that these...
Acknowledgment Thanks to @Tony-Hifi of HiFi headphones for making me review this desktop DAC/Amp as a favour. I love reviewing loaners, but it’s always sad to package and send them off...
Hi Head-Fi/Vibro Labs fans, I was the second stop on the Aria tour, and I've had a great week reviewing them. This post will contain some of my thoughts and impressions, and I'll be touching on...
Ok I have been using a pair of these for several years. I logged on because there are way too many positive reviews of these things. Firstly: everything I mix on these is significantly...
Never thought this day would come but I guess blunders are inevitable. There is no denying the Beyerdynamic T5p is one attractive looking Headphone, I think it's among the most beautiful and...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 838post #12556 of 212303/30/13 at 8:21pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12557 of 212303/30/13 at 8:35pmpost #12558 of 212303/30/13 at 8:37pmpost #12559 of 212303/30/13 at 11:59pmQuote:
How's the QuteHD in comparison to the Metrum?post #12560 of 212303/31/13 at 5:00amQuote:
Nice, own Grace Design m903 and Denon AH-D7000 which works out to be a good combo together. Real short if you don't mind me asking; how is TH-900 and m903, and how is it comparatively if you ever tried D7000 with it, please? :)post #12561 of 212303/31/13 at 6:26pmOkay, so in a closet in my grandmas house, I found a pair of "Realistic" Minimus-7 micro bookshelf speakers. Ive been listening to them for a bit, and they have some really good treble, nice and clean and present, the mids are very centered and detailed, but the bass is practically non-existant. I might make a cheap desktop rig with them and a cheap Lepai speaker amp just for fun. Will get pictures up soon! They're not as good as my Sony SS-B1000 7"ers, but they're more detailed than my current desktop setup. Sony's are staying with the turntable and the Realistics might be replacing my Cyber-acoustics desktop speakers. Is anyone familiar with this brand?post #12562 of 212303/31/13 at 6:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff
Okay, so in a closet in my grandmas house, I found a pair of "Realistic" Minimus-7 micro bookshelf speakers. Ive been listening to them for a bit, and they have some really good treble, nice and clean and present, the mids are very centered and detailed, but the bass is practically non-existant. I might make a cheap desktop rig with them and a cheap Lepai speaker amp just for fun. Will get pictures up soon! They're not as good as my Sony SS-B1000 7"ers, but they're more detailed than my current desktop setup. Sony's are staying with the turntable and the Realistics might be replacing my Cyber-acoustics desktop speakers. Is anyone familiar with this brand?
Radio Shack.post #12563 of 212303/31/13 at 6:33pmpost #12564 of 212303/31/13 at 6:45pmThey sound pretty spiffy for free XD the bass in them is just crap TBH. Maybe the subs are near the end of their life, but to hear decent bass I have to turn the knob alllll the way over.post #12565 of 212303/31/13 at 6:58pm
They're popular speakers to upgrade through mods and hacks. Check Audiogon -- there are a few old threads discussing what you can do.post #12566 of 212303/31/13 at 7:00pmpost #12567 of 212303/31/13 at 10:17pmpost #12568 of 212303/31/13 at 10:38pmpost #12569 of 212303/31/13 at 10:50pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 25 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 31 seconds ago
- › "Ear Kegs" - MusicMaker Phantom III / Shockwave III appreciation &... 1 minute ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Headphonelounge Silver Litz Reference Ciem cable - 2.5 mm TRRS balance 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 2 minutes ago
- › FLC Technology FLC8 and FLC8s Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Sennheiser HD 800: The First Listen, The First Review 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › E-MU Wooden Series Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › RHA MA750 by bobghosh
- › Questyle CMA600i "Current Mode Amplification" Headphone... by glassmonkey
- › Vibro Labs Aria quad armature in-ear monitor by Talai
- › Shure SRH840 by haroldtheboss
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by MrTechAgent
- › Xiaomi Piston Colorful Starter Edition by aNtzE
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - PHANTOM SABRE by FUYU
- › Bluedio Vinyl Plus Luxury Wireless Bluetooth Headphones(Black) by mark2410
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by ostewart
- › Philips Fidelio S2 by Jemuillot
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...