Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Out-of-box experience.....Accessories and packaging Receiving and unboxing the RHA T20 gives the impression that this product is not just "some" product. Everything signals quality and thought....
Firstly, like to thank Billy from Busisoft for organising the Westone UM PRO 10 for this review. Westone needs no introduction, they are one of the industry leaders for professional monitors...
Intro:- I was really excited when SoundMAGIC announced a couple of new earphones with a new “Reference” line up, Led by E80, their flagship, and subordinate E50( like Bumblebee), what I...
I was invited by Noontec to write a honest review of their Hammo S headphone. I tend to be very skeptical about lower-priced headphones, since the bottom tier of headphones/speakers tend to...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 838post #12556 of 201593/30/13 at 8:21pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12557 of 201593/30/13 at 8:35pmpost #12558 of 201593/30/13 at 8:37pmpost #12559 of 201593/30/13 at 11:59pmQuote:
How's the QuteHD in comparison to the Metrum?post #12560 of 201593/31/13 at 5:00amQuote:
Nice, own Grace Design m903 and Denon AH-D7000 which works out to be a good combo together. Real short if you don't mind me asking; how is TH-900 and m903, and how is it comparatively if you ever tried D7000 with it, please? :)post #12561 of 201593/31/13 at 6:26pmOkay, so in a closet in my grandmas house, I found a pair of "Realistic" Minimus-7 micro bookshelf speakers. Ive been listening to them for a bit, and they have some really good treble, nice and clean and present, the mids are very centered and detailed, but the bass is practically non-existant. I might make a cheap desktop rig with them and a cheap Lepai speaker amp just for fun. Will get pictures up soon! They're not as good as my Sony SS-B1000 7"ers, but they're more detailed than my current desktop setup. Sony's are staying with the turntable and the Realistics might be replacing my Cyber-acoustics desktop speakers. Is anyone familiar with this brand?post #12562 of 201593/31/13 at 6:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff
Okay, so in a closet in my grandmas house, I found a pair of "Realistic" Minimus-7 micro bookshelf speakers. Ive been listening to them for a bit, and they have some really good treble, nice and clean and present, the mids are very centered and detailed, but the bass is practically non-existant. I might make a cheap desktop rig with them and a cheap Lepai speaker amp just for fun. Will get pictures up soon! They're not as good as my Sony SS-B1000 7"ers, but they're more detailed than my current desktop setup. Sony's are staying with the turntable and the Realistics might be replacing my Cyber-acoustics desktop speakers. Is anyone familiar with this brand?
Radio Shack.post #12563 of 201593/31/13 at 6:33pmpost #12564 of 201593/31/13 at 6:45pmThey sound pretty spiffy for free XD the bass in them is just crap TBH. Maybe the subs are near the end of their life, but to hear decent bass I have to turn the knob alllll the way over.post #12565 of 201593/31/13 at 6:58pm
They're popular speakers to upgrade through mods and hacks. Check Audiogon -- there are a few old threads discussing what you can do.post #12566 of 201593/31/13 at 7:00pmpost #12567 of 201593/31/13 at 10:17pmpost #12568 of 201593/31/13 at 10:38pmpost #12569 of 201593/31/13 at 10:50pm
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Sony's DSD-capable PHA-2 portable headphone amp/DAC 17 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Topping D3 (JUNE 2013 RELEASE) (DAC + Headphone Amp) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 1 minute ago
- › The Chord Hugo TT is announced. 1 minute ago
- › Headphones with good isolation with the sound quality of sennheiser... 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › NOS & Used USSR Orthodynamic headphones TDS-5/5M, TDS-16 (Kiev &... 3 minutes ago
- › Don Scorpio sMushroom HD Bluetooth iem by Baycode
- › RHA T20 by rasmushorn
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by pformagg
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by suman134
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by Lunatique
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)