Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 836post #12526 of 187413/29/13 at 11:47pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12527 of 187413/30/13 at 3:10am
I've posted some impressions on the HD800 thread in the summit forum over the last few days. They're the best hp's I've heard yet :)post #12528 of 187413/30/13 at 4:42amQuote:
First off a tripod is a must, generally anything slower than 1/60 will get blurry.
Low ISO is also a must, it decreases the noise.
Other than that you can play around with the settings, personally I like a large aperture for low light shots because it pulls the subject closer and you get some nice bokeh :)
Hope that helps
I need to get my camera fixed :(post #12529 of 187413/30/13 at 4:55amIve got a Sony DSLR, I know how to do all those things but for the life of me I cant figure out how to set the aperture... any have any suggestions?
-edit- DANGIT. I'm terrible at having epic posts.... worst 500th post ever ...post #12530 of 187413/30/13 at 5:40am
Most DSLRs have two knobs. One knob has the letters, P, A, S, M, and the word Auto on it. Set that that to A, which puts it in aperture priority mode. Then, there should be a smaller knob with no letters on it. This is a multifunctional knob depending on which mode you are in. Turn that to set the desire aperture. You'll see the values change on the screen. Usually, there is an F in front of the number.post #12531 of 187413/30/13 at 5:41amQuote:
LOL...sorry about the unepic 500th. I'm not sure about the Sony but on my Canon and on the Nikons I've used the aperture is controlled by the control wheel + an function button on the Canon it's one of the two zoom in/zoom out buttons, I can't remember which. Hope that helps with the Sony.post #12532 of 187413/30/13 at 6:51ampost #12533 of 187413/30/13 at 7:08ampost #12534 of 187413/30/13 at 7:09am
Apologies for the low res pic, its from my phone. Here's what the curent status of my rig looks like. Its DSD capable, fully balanced, and oh so musical with my modded T1 (Black Dragon cable). Happy listening here!post #12535 of 187413/30/13 at 7:50ampost #12536 of 187413/30/13 at 7:57amQuote:
A balanced cable into a balanced amp.
into a cable that looks like this
Credits to Schiit and BTG Audio.post #12537 of 187413/30/13 at 7:59am
My friend with a fancy camera came over the other day and I shot some good shots of the rig. I'll post them once be sends them my way. I post here too much already, but I can't help it when they're not iPhone pics.post #12538 of 187413/30/13 at 8:07ampost #12539 of 187413/30/13 at 8:33amQuote:
You don't see much TEAC stuff around these parts. How do you like it? Any chance you've heard their dedicated headphone amp?
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 29 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Why do many headphones have a treble peak? 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 3 minutes ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 3 minutes ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 3 minutes ago
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)