Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 836post #12526 of 190423/29/13 at 11:47pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12527 of 190423/30/13 at 3:10am
I've posted some impressions on the HD800 thread in the summit forum over the last few days. They're the best hp's I've heard yet :)post #12528 of 190423/30/13 at 4:42amQuote:
First off a tripod is a must, generally anything slower than 1/60 will get blurry.
Low ISO is also a must, it decreases the noise.
Other than that you can play around with the settings, personally I like a large aperture for low light shots because it pulls the subject closer and you get some nice bokeh :)
Hope that helps
I need to get my camera fixed :(post #12529 of 190423/30/13 at 4:55amIve got a Sony DSLR, I know how to do all those things but for the life of me I cant figure out how to set the aperture... any have any suggestions?
-edit- DANGIT. I'm terrible at having epic posts.... worst 500th post ever ...post #12530 of 190423/30/13 at 5:40am
Most DSLRs have two knobs. One knob has the letters, P, A, S, M, and the word Auto on it. Set that that to A, which puts it in aperture priority mode. Then, there should be a smaller knob with no letters on it. This is a multifunctional knob depending on which mode you are in. Turn that to set the desire aperture. You'll see the values change on the screen. Usually, there is an F in front of the number.post #12531 of 190423/30/13 at 5:41amQuote:
LOL...sorry about the unepic 500th. I'm not sure about the Sony but on my Canon and on the Nikons I've used the aperture is controlled by the control wheel + an function button on the Canon it's one of the two zoom in/zoom out buttons, I can't remember which. Hope that helps with the Sony.post #12532 of 190423/30/13 at 6:51ampost #12533 of 190423/30/13 at 7:08ampost #12534 of 190423/30/13 at 7:09am
Apologies for the low res pic, its from my phone. Here's what the curent status of my rig looks like. Its DSD capable, fully balanced, and oh so musical with my modded T1 (Black Dragon cable). Happy listening here!post #12535 of 190423/30/13 at 7:50ampost #12536 of 190423/30/13 at 7:57amQuote:
A balanced cable into a balanced amp.
into a cable that looks like this
Credits to Schiit and BTG Audio.post #12537 of 190423/30/13 at 7:59am
My friend with a fancy camera came over the other day and I shot some good shots of the rig. I'll post them once be sends them my way. I post here too much already, but I can't help it when they're not iPhone pics.post #12538 of 190423/30/13 at 8:07ampost #12539 of 190423/30/13 at 8:33amQuote:
You don't see much TEAC stuff around these parts. How do you like it? Any chance you've heard their dedicated headphone amp?
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › 2014 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange 5 seconds ago
- › How much of a difference will an AMP really make? 31 seconds ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 33 seconds ago
- › **PRICE DROP**Mr Speakers MAD DOG 3.2 + DOGGIE TREATS + cables 38 seconds ago
- › E10K vs Objective 2 + ODAC 45 seconds ago
- › Upgrade help please. 46 seconds ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica updates their open headphones "AD" Series: AD2000x,... 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X1 | Review & Comparison 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)