Awesome! Thanks for reminding me to listen to the new Puscifer album Morbid. =)
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 824post #12346 of 191753/23/13 at 8:37pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12347 of 191753/23/13 at 8:39pmpost #12348 of 191753/23/13 at 8:49pmQuote:
My grandma had one when we were kids, it was fun. Definitely one of the coolest toys ever made. ;)post #12349 of 191753/23/13 at 9:13pm
I really enjoyed it. Psyched for a new full album.post #12350 of 191753/24/13 at 12:44amQuote:
Is it wrong that this post came immediately after a very impressive speaker/dac setup and I'm a little more giggly over the Fisher Price?
I swear, I totally want someone to run a DBT with a high end turntable vs the FP turntable just for laughs. (does that thing even have outputs?)post #12351 of 191753/24/13 at 1:33ampost #12352 of 191753/24/13 at 1:48ampost #12353 of 191753/24/13 at 2:23ampost #12354 of 191753/24/13 at 3:03amQuote:Originally Posted by Tus-Chan
Click for image (Click to show)
I can't decide if this is the best or worst children's toy ever invented.
Depends on whether the kids' or dad's records got played on it.Quote:
Nope! That'd be an interesting hack. I wonder if the amp circuit even does RIAA eq.post #12355 of 191753/24/13 at 4:25ampost #12356 of 191753/24/13 at 4:31ampost #12357 of 191753/24/13 at 5:36am
If I was to venture a guess, and it's just a guess, it may be because it is less prone to vibration and resonance.post #12358 of 191753/24/13 at 8:21am
It doesn't. The weight of the vinyl itself has nothing to do with it.
In the earlier days of thicker records the 180g stuff was often warped and generally crap. This is no longer true and for the most part the shoe is on the other foot. 180g records can generally trusted to be less warped than lighter stuff. Warps can effect SQ, but that's more the pressing process than the actual weight.
There's a discussion going on Steve Hoffman forums right now about the myth of 180g 'Audiophile vinyl'. They're saying that they'd gladly shave $10 or so off LPs and take a standard weight disc. I agree. I'd rather have more music than thicker music.
EDIT: If you find a thicker disc sounds better it's probably because the master is better.post #12359 of 191753/24/13 at 8:25ampost #12360 of 191753/24/13 at 8:29am
I think the buzzword you SHOULD look for though is 'Virgin vinyl'. That will make a difference.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Breaking-in headphones, the final verdict! 10 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! Bose QC25 2014 3 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Dark Voice 339 6 minutes ago
- › Auralic Gemini 9 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 9 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD 2F, Mint condition, Xtra's, Vegan Pads, DHC Silver... 9 minutes ago
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)