Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 811

post #12151 of 20040

@ maxvla, sorry wa6, and in austin

post #12152 of 20040

Just got the new speakers in today! got them set up in the living room right now

 

 

 

 

post #12153 of 20040

 

 

MS2i, Magnum v5, Magnum v4, AD900x

post #12154 of 20040

 Along the same line as above... Just working out the amp/dac thing at the moment.

 

post #12155 of 20040
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva View Post

Just got the new speakers in today! got them set up in the living room right now

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They are gorgeous! What brand and model are they?

post #12156 of 20040
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva View Post

Just got the new speakers in today! got them set up in the living room right now

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #12157 of 20040
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

They are gorgeous! What brand and model are they?

 

I'm guessing Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOnes just like his signature says ;)

post #12158 of 20040

Well today I got my QPAD mk-50 mechanical keyboard and my setup is pretty much complete.

I promised myself I would take a picture if I received it but it's snowing, so I'm waiting for some better light.

post #12159 of 20040
Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

They are gorgeous! What brand and model are they?

Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne's. and those pictures don't do them any justice at all, they are gorgeous in person. Very very very solidly built speakers, each one weighs close to 40 pounds and the stands weigh another 50 pounds each.

Quote:
Originally Posted by preproman View Post






Haha yeah they sound pretty good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

I'm guessing Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOnes just like his signature says wink.gif

wink.gif
post #12160 of 20040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleybob217 View Post

Well today I got my QPAD mk-50 mechanical keyboard and my setup is pretty much complete.

I promised myself I would take a picture if I received it but it's snowing, so I'm waiting for some better light.

Nice KB!! I have a Filco Ninja with the Cherry MX switches but I've really fallen in love with my Realforce with the Topre switches.  If you're into mechanical keyboards the Topre switches are a must try.  Do we need a keyboard appreciation thread? :)

post #12161 of 20040
Quote:
Originally Posted by d34dh0r53 View Post

Do we need a keyboard appreciation thread? :)

 

Keyboard-Fi

Best keyboards for gaming!

post #12162 of 20040
Quote:
Originally Posted by d34dh0r53 View Post

Nice KB!! I have a Filco Ninja with the Cherry MX switches but I've really fallen in love with my Realforce with the Topre switches.  If you're into mechanical keyboards the Topre switches are a must try.  Do we need a keyboard appreciation thread? :)

 

Which switches does your Filco have? I'm considering getting the Ninja with Cherry MX blue. I do game but I type more than I game... hoping it will still be decent for gaming.

post #12163 of 20040

 

Keyboards eh? tongue_smile.gif.

 

To above poster, blue is fine for gaming/nice for typing. They're a bit noisy though.

post #12164 of 20040
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoupRKnowva View Post

Just got the new speakers in today! got them set up in the living room right now

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WOW!...what a beautiful speaker that istongue_smile.gif  Congratulations on your new purchase!

post #12165 of 20040
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrainferno View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by longbowbbs View Post

They are gorgeous! What brand and model are they?

 

I'm guessing Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOnes just like his signature says ;)

Sure...Make me read when I am in a hurry!  tongue.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...