- 1,813 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 811post #12151 of 189213/19/13 at 5:35pmWhy not wait for an Orpheus to pop up? also, my fricken L1 cable won't send sound to the left Chanel anymore after a little over a month. It looks completely fine, yet the apple cord that to use to connect the phone to a computer looks like a cat got to it, and it works fine. I am very dissapoint FiiO.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12152 of 189213/19/13 at 5:46pm
Quote:Originally Posted by d34dh0r53
@MorbidToaster @AHorseNamedJeff @TheCopWhoMightHavePulledMeOver my excuse was that they're open and I can hear ambient noise through them , it's not like I was wearing IEMs with -30db isolation ;) I was also taught that it's a bad idea to wear headphones and I don't do it while driving in the city, but if you've ever been on I-10 E 100 miles east of El Paso at 2:30 AM there is not a whole lot going on. :)
One thing I have noticed more and more lately is that a lot of people are starting to wear headphones in their cars while driving. California has hands free laws and if my dad is any kind of a representative sample the only decent SQ he can get from a hands free device is with a wired headset with an inline mic. I was surprised how many I noticed while my wife was driving the day shift through Texas (which does not have any hands free laws that I'm aware of). And I do agree that it's a pretty bad idea to wear them while city driving when more concentration is needed.
Yep, Texas as a state does not have any comprehensive hands free laws. The only problems you're likely to run into would be driving through suburbs just outside of big cities - be especially careful if you find yourself in a school zone.post #12153 of 189213/19/13 at 7:40pmpost #12154 of 189213/19/13 at 9:33pmpost #12155 of 189213/19/13 at 10:58pmpost #12156 of 189213/19/13 at 11:06pmpost #12157 of 189213/20/13 at 4:29ampost #12158 of 189213/20/13 at 4:41ampost #12159 of 189213/20/13 at 4:46ampost #12160 of 189213/20/13 at 4:50am
Well today I got my QPAD mk-50 mechanical keyboard and my setup is pretty much complete.
I promised myself I would take a picture if I received it but it's snowing, so I'm waiting for some better light.post #12161 of 189213/20/13 at 7:38am
Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne's. and those pictures don't do them any justice at all, they are gorgeous in person. Very very very solidly built speakers, each one weighs close to 40 pounds and the stands weigh another 50 pounds each.
Haha yeah they sound pretty good.Quote:post #12162 of 189213/20/13 at 7:54amQuote:
Nice KB!! I have a Filco Ninja with the Cherry MX switches but I've really fallen in love with my Realforce with the Topre switches. If you're into mechanical keyboards the Topre switches are a must try. Do we need a keyboard appreciation thread? :)post #12163 of 189213/20/13 at 8:09ampost #12164 of 189213/20/13 at 9:17amQuote:
Which switches does your Filco have? I'm considering getting the Ninja with Cherry MX blue. I do game but I type more than I game... hoping it will still be decent for gaming.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › LNIB Westone 3 IEM - PRICE DROP 40 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Gungnir DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric V800 DAC 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 4 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Audio Quality 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)