@ maxvla, sorry wa6, and in austin
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 811
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12152 of 214093/19/13 at 9:33pmpost #12153 of 214093/19/13 at 10:58pmpost #12154 of 214093/19/13 at 11:06pmpost #12155 of 214093/20/13 at 4:29ampost #12156 of 214093/20/13 at 4:41ampost #12157 of 214093/20/13 at 4:46am
I'm guessing Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOnes just like his signature says ;)post #12158 of 214093/20/13 at 4:50am
Well today I got my QPAD mk-50 mechanical keyboard and my setup is pretty much complete.
I promised myself I would take a picture if I received it but it's snowing, so I'm waiting for some better light.post #12159 of 214093/20/13 at 7:38am
Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne's. and those pictures don't do them any justice at all, they are gorgeous in person. Very very very solidly built speakers, each one weighs close to 40 pounds and the stands weigh another 50 pounds each.
Haha yeah they sound pretty good.Quote:post #12160 of 214093/20/13 at 7:54amQuote:
Nice KB!! I have a Filco Ninja with the Cherry MX switches but I've really fallen in love with my Realforce with the Topre switches. If you're into mechanical keyboards the Topre switches are a must try. Do we need a keyboard appreciation thread? :)post #12161 of 214093/20/13 at 8:09ampost #12162 of 214093/20/13 at 9:17amQuote:
Which switches does your Filco have? I'm considering getting the Ninja with Cherry MX blue. I do game but I type more than I game... hoping it will still be decent for gaming.post #12163 of 214093/20/13 at 9:25ampost #12164 of 214093/20/13 at 9:54amQuote:
WOW!...what a beautiful speaker that is Congratulations on your new purchase!post #12165 of 214093/20/13 at 10:35amQuote:
Sure...Make me read when I am in a hurry!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Grace Design x Massdrop m9XX DAC/Amp Review: First Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ATH- ES 10 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears - Discussion & Impressions (Formerly EarWerkz) 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman Edition X 7 minutes ago
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 8 minutes ago
- › Songs that make us bust a move! 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1000X 8 minutes ago
- › Home-Made IEMs 9 minutes ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...