@ maxvla, sorry wa6, and in austin
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 811
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12152 of 213133/19/13 at 9:33pmpost #12153 of 213133/19/13 at 10:58pmpost #12154 of 213133/19/13 at 11:06pmpost #12155 of 213133/20/13 at 4:29ampost #12156 of 213133/20/13 at 4:41ampost #12157 of 213133/20/13 at 4:46am
I'm guessing Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOnes just like his signature says ;)post #12158 of 213133/20/13 at 4:50am
Well today I got my QPAD mk-50 mechanical keyboard and my setup is pretty much complete.
I promised myself I would take a picture if I received it but it's snowing, so I'm waiting for some better light.post #12159 of 213133/20/13 at 7:38am
Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne's. and those pictures don't do them any justice at all, they are gorgeous in person. Very very very solidly built speakers, each one weighs close to 40 pounds and the stands weigh another 50 pounds each.
Haha yeah they sound pretty good.Quote:post #12160 of 213133/20/13 at 7:54amQuote:
Nice KB!! I have a Filco Ninja with the Cherry MX switches but I've really fallen in love with my Realforce with the Topre switches. If you're into mechanical keyboards the Topre switches are a must try. Do we need a keyboard appreciation thread? :)post #12161 of 213133/20/13 at 8:09ampost #12162 of 213133/20/13 at 9:17amQuote:
Which switches does your Filco have? I'm considering getting the Ninja with Cherry MX blue. I do game but I type more than I game... hoping it will still be decent for gaming.post #12163 of 213133/20/13 at 9:25ampost #12164 of 213133/20/13 at 9:54amQuote:
WOW!...what a beautiful speaker that is Congratulations on your new purchase!post #12165 of 213133/20/13 at 10:35amQuote:
Sure...Make me read when I am in a hurry!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Blast from the Past - Post your favourites, any genre any decade 18 seconds ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 1 minute ago
- › Sony XBA-A2 vs XBA-A3? 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...