- 1,813 Posts. Joined 7/2012
- Location: Mckinney Texas
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 811post #12151 of 189253/19/13 at 5:35pmWhy not wait for an Orpheus to pop up? also, my fricken L1 cable won't send sound to the left Chanel anymore after a little over a month. It looks completely fine, yet the apple cord that to use to connect the phone to a computer looks like a cat got to it, and it works fine. I am very dissapoint FiiO.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12152 of 189253/19/13 at 5:46pm
Quote:Originally Posted by d34dh0r53
@MorbidToaster @AHorseNamedJeff @TheCopWhoMightHavePulledMeOver my excuse was that they're open and I can hear ambient noise through them , it's not like I was wearing IEMs with -30db isolation ;) I was also taught that it's a bad idea to wear headphones and I don't do it while driving in the city, but if you've ever been on I-10 E 100 miles east of El Paso at 2:30 AM there is not a whole lot going on. :)
One thing I have noticed more and more lately is that a lot of people are starting to wear headphones in their cars while driving. California has hands free laws and if my dad is any kind of a representative sample the only decent SQ he can get from a hands free device is with a wired headset with an inline mic. I was surprised how many I noticed while my wife was driving the day shift through Texas (which does not have any hands free laws that I'm aware of). And I do agree that it's a pretty bad idea to wear them while city driving when more concentration is needed.
Yep, Texas as a state does not have any comprehensive hands free laws. The only problems you're likely to run into would be driving through suburbs just outside of big cities - be especially careful if you find yourself in a school zone.post #12153 of 189253/19/13 at 7:40pmpost #12154 of 189253/19/13 at 9:33pmpost #12155 of 189253/19/13 at 10:58pmpost #12156 of 189253/19/13 at 11:06pmpost #12157 of 189253/20/13 at 4:29ampost #12158 of 189253/20/13 at 4:41ampost #12159 of 189253/20/13 at 4:46ampost #12160 of 189253/20/13 at 4:50am
Well today I got my QPAD mk-50 mechanical keyboard and my setup is pretty much complete.
I promised myself I would take a picture if I received it but it's snowing, so I'm waiting for some better light.post #12161 of 189253/20/13 at 7:38am
Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne's. and those pictures don't do them any justice at all, they are gorgeous in person. Very very very solidly built speakers, each one weighs close to 40 pounds and the stands weigh another 50 pounds each.
Haha yeah they sound pretty good.Quote:post #12162 of 189253/20/13 at 7:54amQuote:
Nice KB!! I have a Filco Ninja with the Cherry MX switches but I've really fallen in love with my Realforce with the Topre switches. If you're into mechanical keyboards the Topre switches are a must try. Do we need a keyboard appreciation thread? :)post #12163 of 189253/20/13 at 8:09ampost #12164 of 189253/20/13 at 9:17amQuote:
Which switches does your Filco have? I'm considering getting the Ninja with Cherry MX blue. I do game but I type more than I game... hoping it will still be decent for gaming.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 37 seconds ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum Over Ear: Smelly Ear cup........ 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Good Iem for $100-$200 range 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2.2 vs LCD-3 ?! 5 minutes ago
- › Trying to hear the difference between 320 mp3 vs flac (16/24-bit,... 8 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 9 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)