@ maxvla, sorry wa6, and in austin
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
[Originally reviewed at Basshead.Club] How do they do it? Brainwavz continues to impress with its budget-friendly new Jive IEM for Android and iOS devices. Brainwavz Jive In the...
This is my review for the new S3 from Brainwavz. Nicknamed the silver bullet for it's silver color and long slender shape. Thanks to Brainwavz for the S3 review sample. I have previously had the...
Hi all, I just want to say that it's my first review done on a product but I'm very proud to do it on a FIIO product. Review of the new FIIO EX1 In-ear Monitors. I will use the EX1 with the FIIO X1...
Many thanks to RHA for RHA T20 Tour Program! The T20 unit in this review is demo unit from the RHA T20 Tour Program: http://www.head-fi.org/t/770875/rha-t20-tour-program-reviewers-wanted Product...
The WA22 is my third Desktop Amp and second tube amp. I got it through AV One, a local retailer here, after 2 rounds of testing and I was impressed enough to purchase it. Built like a tank...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 811
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12152 of 202933/19/13 at 9:33pmpost #12153 of 202933/19/13 at 10:58pmpost #12154 of 202933/19/13 at 11:06pmpost #12155 of 202933/20/13 at 4:29ampost #12156 of 202933/20/13 at 4:41ampost #12157 of 202933/20/13 at 4:46am
I'm guessing Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOnes just like his signature says ;)post #12158 of 202933/20/13 at 4:50am
Well today I got my QPAD mk-50 mechanical keyboard and my setup is pretty much complete.
I promised myself I would take a picture if I received it but it's snowing, so I'm waiting for some better light.post #12159 of 202933/20/13 at 7:38am
Evolution Acoustics MMMicroOne's. and those pictures don't do them any justice at all, they are gorgeous in person. Very very very solidly built speakers, each one weighs close to 40 pounds and the stands weigh another 50 pounds each.
Haha yeah they sound pretty good.Quote:post #12160 of 202933/20/13 at 7:54amQuote:
Nice KB!! I have a Filco Ninja with the Cherry MX switches but I've really fallen in love with my Realforce with the Topre switches. If you're into mechanical keyboards the Topre switches are a must try. Do we need a keyboard appreciation thread? :)post #12161 of 202933/20/13 at 8:09ampost #12162 of 202933/20/13 at 9:17amQuote:
Which switches does your Filco have? I'm considering getting the Ninja with Cherry MX blue. I do game but I type more than I game... hoping it will still be decent for gaming.post #12163 of 202933/20/13 at 9:25ampost #12164 of 202933/20/13 at 9:54amQuote:
WOW!...what a beautiful speaker that is Congratulations on your new purchase!post #12165 of 202933/20/13 at 10:35amQuote:
Sure...Make me read when I am in a hurry!
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Unique Melody Maestro 2 minutes ago
- › Flawless albums 2 minutes ago
- › Best format for ripping CD's 3 minutes ago
- › Comply Tips Review 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT990 (ver.2005) Appreciation Thread!! 4 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO’s 2015 Slogan Translation Contest 5 minutes ago
- › LMUE Alpha & Delta AD01 U.S. & Canada Review Tour 6 minutes ago
- › ROCK Zircon + Mula IEM Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by Luckbad
- › Brainwavz S3 by jant71
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by pixelsphotopro
- › RHA T20 by earfonia
- › Woo Audio WA22 by tassardar
- › CustomArt Ei.XX 6-driver CIEM - MassDrop edition by twister6
- › SONY MDR-XB30EX-B Black | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese... by LaRevolu
- › Nuforce NE800M by Dsnuts
- › Chord&Major 5'14 "World" by BloodyPenguin
- › Woo Audio WA 6 SE by PETEREK
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2