It's a work in progress, but aren't they all
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/11/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
[[SPOILER]] Disclaimer: The CL1 were provided to me as a part of the North American Review Tour by RHA. I have been given 10 days to listen to and then write a review where I will pass them along...
SPECS: No written spec was found for the UMI-BTA9 WHERE TO BUY / COST: http://amzn.to/2h6jhkA $69.99 new ( often heavily discounted down to $25 or less ) OVERVIEW Happy...
RHA CL750 – initial impressions Reid Heath Audio are a Scotland-based manufacturer who will be familiar to iFans, with their T10i and T20i all-metal IEMs being prominently displayed in...
The new Crusher wireless from Skullcandy is a great improvement on the old Skullcrushers. The most noticeable improvement is NO EXTERNAL BATTERIES which is very important because a person can spend...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 809
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12122 of 215743/18/13 at 8:43pmpost #12123 of 215743/18/13 at 8:53pm
My MCA DT880's are shipping out tomorrow from him.
Also, just ordered Heir Audio 4.Ai"+", can't wait to get them. Buck Eye Burl wood.
This hobby is going to cost costing me..
Edited by wolfetan44 - 3/18/13 at 8:54pmpost #12124 of 215743/18/13 at 9:06pmQuote:
Will you be my dad?post #12125 of 215743/18/13 at 9:58pmpost #12126 of 215743/18/13 at 10:01pmpost #12127 of 215743/18/13 at 10:02pm
But are they fully closed now?post #12128 of 215743/18/13 at 10:05pmQuote:Yes, Martin is listening to them tonight to see what he thinks.. This is a quote from him when I asked him the same question," I'm going to try them as closed first. The hole in the stock cups is much smaller than you think, so I should be able to just add bass holes if needed."
Cheerspost #12129 of 215743/18/13 at 10:19pmpost #12130 of 215743/18/13 at 11:19pmQuote:
This is also a great clean power alternative. At $32 it made a huge difference in sound quality, mainly the bass.post #12131 of 215743/19/13 at 12:16amI forgot to take a pic but I must have looked quite the sight with my HE-500s on while driving the 40 hours to and from San Antonio and the OC last week. I have a 350 watt inverter that powered my MiniMax amp briantly which was stashed under the drivers seat, I was afraid that the tubes might be a little noisy with the road movement but as far as I could tell they were quiet. I did get a couple of double takes as I passed people with these huge cans on my head, but boy was I happypost #12132 of 215743/19/13 at 2:47amQuote:Originally Posted by EraserXIV
I sanded it down to get to the bare wood as it had been stained before. Then I used 1 layer of ebony wood stain (1 so it wouldn't turn out too dark that you can't see the grain). Then finished it off with 3 layers of satin polyurethane, sanding it down with 400 grit sandpaper between each layer. It was a bit difficult to put the poly on so that it layered completely flat without texturing in certain areas.
Thanks, I will try that with a project I have in mind, how do you think that will turn out with a somewhat more darker wood? That might get it even more beautifull won't it?post #12133 of 215743/19/13 at 4:01ampost #12134 of 215743/19/13 at 4:30am
Trust me, I have that power supply a long good look. But, it came down to not trusting my ability to cut the power cord and get the right wires into the right places. Plus, I love matching gear, so the V-PSU ii it was! Thanks for the link, though.Quote:Originally Posted by teknikk7
This is also a great clean power alternative. At $32 it made a huge difference in sound quality, mainly the bass.post #12135 of 215743/19/13 at 7:44am
Not unless there was a new law passed in the last 10 months.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Lets Talk Metal 17 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 37 seconds ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 38 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 2 minutes ago
- › Grace Design x Massdrop m9XX DAC/Amp Review: First Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 3 minutes ago
- › Walnut Hi-Fi V2 WAV (& MP3) Player by wt - 👌 screenless budget... 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-507 Electrostatic Earspeaker by audiophilehe400
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Delance26
- › UMIDIGI BTA9 Sports IEM by NA Blur
- › RHA CL750 by Jackpot77
- › MEE audio - MMCX SILVER-PLATED CABLE by Zelda
- › Skullcandy Crusher Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphone with Mic -... by fusiondragon
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by mokler
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by mokler
- › Noble Audio Encore Universal flagship in-ear monitor by WCDchee
- › Noble Audio Kaiser Encore by Saraguie
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear