Recent Images In This Thread
- productAKG Acoustics K240 Monitoring Headphonestagged by System, 8/17/11
- productAKG K 272 HD High-Definition Headphonestagged by System, 1/20/11
- categoryHeadphone Amplifierstagged by System, 12/19/10
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 2/7/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 8/17/11
- brandPeachtree Audiotagged by System, 8/17/11
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K240M Last post on 8/26/11 at 8:11am in Headphones (full-size)
- Studio headphone impedance Last post on 11/4/13 at 2:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Interesting Headphones for a Flat-Earth PRAT Last post on 11/4/13 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best over-ear headphones for $100 or less? Heres what Im looking for. Last post on 7/28/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphone under 100$ Last post on 12/11/13 at 3:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 1/11/17
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
These headphones are much recommended online as a relatively cheap introduction into the world of high fidelity. They are functional and do not excessively grab attention visually. They are...
A very good DAC and headphone AMP for the price. A clear improvement in sound quality from my laptop for headphones, even ones that already sounded good, this gives a much cleaner,clearer and more...
This is my first really good quality Digital Audio Player. I have used a range of Audiophile headphones on it. If you're used to digital Sony Walkmans of days gone by you will recognize the simple,...
My favorite pair of headphones, and considering I own the Sennheiser HD598s, that is saying something. They look fantastic, very stylish indeed, they are extremely comfortable, infact the ear pads...
These are okay headphones if you can get them for a cheap price (sub £90 ) but probably aren't worth any more than that. Their build quality is solid, despite all the plastic used, and they can be...
Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please... - Page 791post #11851 of 215513/8/13 at 11:07am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #11852 of 215513/8/13 at 12:16pmQuote:
Wow...i'm super jealous of your setup. Practically looks like a booth at some convention.
Do you have a favorite headphone, amp, or combination there?post #11853 of 215513/8/13 at 12:19pmpost #11854 of 215513/8/13 at 12:19pmpost #11855 of 215513/8/13 at 12:34pmpost #11856 of 215513/8/13 at 12:59pmpost #11857 of 215513/8/13 at 1:48pm
Broke out the vintage Pioneer SA-7100 amp for a vinyl session.
The phone stage actually matches up with my high output MC cartridge (Benz Micro Silver) better than my tube pre-amp.
Sounds good...post #11858 of 215513/8/13 at 2:11pmpost #11859 of 215513/8/13 at 3:08pmpost #11860 of 215513/8/13 at 3:22pmQuote:
+1post #11861 of 215513/8/13 at 9:55pmpost #11862 of 215513/8/13 at 10:13pmpost #11863 of 215513/8/13 at 10:30pm
I just received these mapleshade interconnects today and ready to play around with them but I've heard they are a bit finicky to setup. I just hope I'm able to figure out how to correctly install them before the 30 day return policy is up! .post #11864 of 215513/8/13 at 10:47pmQuote:
it looks quite messy, never seen interconnects that look like that.
nice WA2 though!post #11865 of 215513/8/13 at 11:14pmQuote:
I'm a customer of Mapleshade Record Store, too. So, how does it sound? I considered some but never made it to the online cash register. Make sure to post over the next 21 days.
- Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old pictures please...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › New Dragonfly Black and Red Discussion 1 minute ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › DX200 Details of design, features and specifications on 1st page. ... 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Recommendation needed for closed headphones 4 minutes ago
- › my first imprsssion in kinera ba05 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Electronics ☆ Poly ☆ (advanced wireless & microSD module for... 6 minutes ago
- › Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10! 7 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by theminstrel
- › FiiO E17 by theminstrel
- › Sony NWZ-A15 Walkman Video MP3 Player (16GB) - Black by theminstrel
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-MSR7 by theminstrel
- › Shure SRH750 DJ Headphones (Black) by theminstrel
- › Sennheiser HD 449 Headphones by theminstrel
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by FortisFlyer75
- › AXGIO Dash Wireless Earbuds Cordless Running Jogging Bluetooth... by pkshiu
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by heliosphann
- › Beyerdynamic T5p Second Generation Audiophile Headphones by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear